Ideas to make the forum more active?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

My summer break is approaching and since DH #2 is about to release soon, I want to make the forum more active now that I'll find time to devote to it. Do you guys have any ideas how we can make it more active?

We used to have a lot of members and games about two years back when I joined IF...for some reason they all left.πŸ˜”

So let's make the forum more active guys! Do list your ideas here.πŸ˜ƒ

-Janu
HP Dev Team

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
i  was thinking same...thnx for posting...much needed post...
GOTW, MOTW and COTW are amzing ideas ...
wat say?
Well we should organise more Competitions , discussions that can make it easy for all the members to know each other, because i think if all the members know each other then maybe this forum can be active again like it used to be before
Originally posted by -Love-Hate-

i  was thinking same...thnx for posting...much needed post...
GOTW, MOTW and COTW are amzing ideas ...
wat say?

We used to have those and they were a big hit, but then members started dwindling and it was no fun. I can begin them again if you guys wish to take part.
Originally posted by swathy3

Well we should organise more Competitions , discussions that can make it easy for all the members to know each other, because i think if all the members know each other then maybe this forum can be active again like it used to be before

That's a good idea...I think we should start discussions on DH since the 2nd part of the movie is coming out...and competitions also sound good.

I want to make a thread that can become global and attract new members. What kind of competition do you guys think we can have that can be made global?
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

We used to have those and they were a big hit, but then members started dwindling and it was no fun. I can begin them again if you guys wish to take part.

lets start again GOTW & COTW etc...
Contest like Picture distortion contest...
Promotional siggy contest...etc...

so i can make thread for both...(GOTW & COTW) lets make a sign up sheet..wat say?

That's a good idea...I think we should start discussions on DH since the 2nd part of the movie is coming out...and competitions also sound good.

I want to make a thread that can become global and attract new members. What kind of competition do you guys think we can have that can be made global?

for global wht about HP Poster Contest or HP book cover contest?
Edited by -Love-Hate- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Love-Hate-

lets start again GOTW & COTW etc...
Contest like Picture distortion contest...
Promotional siggy contest...etc...

so i can make thread for both...(GOTW & COTW) lets make a sign up sheet..wat say?

Sure! I esp like the promotional siggie contest idea. We've never had that before.😲 If you make the thread, I can make it sticky.

And yeah, I'll create a sign-up sheet for the DOWMs and COTWs...we can start at the very beginning with Harry all over again.

Sure! I esp like the promotional siggie contest idea. We've never had that before.😲 If you make the thread, I can make it sticky.

And yeah, I'll create a sign-up sheet for the DOWMs and COTWs...we can start at the very beginning with Harry all over again.

ok then making thread for siggy contest ...and will wait for Sign up thread :)
Some good ideas so fareπŸ˜ƒ...what about instead of the usual MOTW, we can get members to pretend to be Harry, Hermione, Ron, Lord Voldemort etc and they have to answer our Qs like the way those characters would have done it for real..did i confuse you guys more or was it clear?πŸ€” LOLπŸ˜† Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago