22nd April Written Update! *Fool Gopi*Full Update

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey SNS-ites
heres the Update

SHORT UPDATE:-
Gopi does the Pooja! Chiraj Bhai! gives Ahem a Car..Parag gives Ahem a Pen...Ahems friend wishes Him..and tells i'll meet u in the evening...Ahem comes to know That theres a B'day Party! He tells Koki...I told i don't want any Party Koki tells that she sent the invitations! Koki is irritated with Parag..Because he gave a simple pen...Gopi is thinking how to make the Decoration Different...Rashi comes with a bag filled with Balloons.Masks,B'day Caps etc! Gopi decorates the hall little bit..and then Rashi looks at the Decoration And Laughs.Episode ends with Rashi's smile "BIG"
DETAILED UPDATE:-
PART 1

Gopi gives Sheera to Ahem and Ahem takes it..seeing this Gopi Smiles..Chirag bhai gives A car keys and tells this is your gift a Car..Ahem makes a bit fuss but takes the gift.Kokila is a bit angry because chirag gave Ahem A Car ..Parag bhai Tells Ahem..So Kokila starts smiling..Parag gives Ahem a pen...Becoz of which all Kokila's pride comes down and she gets angry! Parag tells that this pen will give U Success...Ahem takes the pen and tells thanks Dad 
IN AHEM's ROOM:- Kinjal calls Ahem and wishes Him..Ahem tells her to come home and eat dinner...and then i'll leave u home! She tells ok and tells Ahem bhai i have brought for u a nice gift u will love it
IN KINJAL's ROOM:- Dhaval comes in and thinking that the gift that Kinjal brought for Ahem..Was for him...he takes the gift and leaves the room...Kinjal Angry!
IN AHEM's ROOM:- His friend calls and wishes him for his B'day...After wishing the frd tells that i'll meet u in the evening...Evening? Ahem answers! Yes ur party is there na! Party? Ahem confused! Friend reply's Maybe They want to keep it as a surprise! Ahem comes down the stares calling Jigar..Kokila asks Ahem whats the Matter! Jigar has left for Office..Ahem tells...I told Jigar not to keep any party then why has he sent invitations to my friend!? Kokila tells that she sent the invitations..Ahem tells But..Koki tells U will have to Introduce ur wife to all your friends!

PART 2

[CRYPT]Kokila Is walking to and fro in her room..Parag comes there...Kokila gives him a stare...Parag asks What is the matter? Koki tells U don't know whats the matter...Before of giving a Pen as a gift u had to ask me...then why didn't u ask me? Kokila tells again...Chirag bhai gave Ahem a Car...and we being his parents gave him a 5 rupee pen...Chirag bhai always does this He just want to show...that we cannot buy anything for our Son...Kokila But..But If Nothing...You have really hurt me today...And Ahem what will he be thinking...Chirag bhai who iz not Ahems father gave him a pen...and we being Ahem's parents gave him a Pen Kokila Leaves the room! Parag bhai in thinking mood![/CRYPT]
Gopi is thinking what to do..Hetal comes there..Gopi asks some help..But hetal tells Her to use more of her brains and do the decoration..Rashi hears the whole thing

PART 3
Gopi is Changing the kushion Covers...Rashi comes there with two bags...She asks gopi what are u doing..she tells  Changing the kushion Covers...And then i'll make a big rangoli with 4 lamps on its sides outside the door..Rashi tells are u mad...Its Ahem jijus B'day and Mot Diwali..U must do something hatke...Gopi asks Rashi for help..So Rashi tells ...I had gone for a party one day and theres were the decoration used! She shows the Decorations...and then rashi tells...U have any other idea so u can use it..No problem..Gopi says, No rashi i'll do with this only...Gopi starts blowing Balloons and then starts decorating it...Rashi is bust laughing Looking at the decoration...The decoration is over! And then she thinks...Today this Gopi Is dead...
Episode ends with Rashi's smile "BIG"

PRECAP:-
Ahem is gonna open the Cake box..and see's the design! One of his frd says...Age 27 aur Cake..bachpan ka ! Ahem asks who ordered this cake...Gopi is scared!
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Ridizz i am not sure who is doing update as i already said will not be able to do it anymore.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Guys 
Suk...So i'll just Ask Sadhli dii...Weather can i do regular updates for Fridays..!!
Along with that Tue and Thurs! ðŸ˜Š
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
thnx yar...
Omg again ko daant padaigi...
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks for a nice update you saved me the torture of watching gopi making a fool of herself. It is really sad no one is checking what she is doing. Thanks
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the fab update sweety
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ridzzi! Missed the episode.
subhasalwa thumbnail
i hate rashi to the max she pisses me offf 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ridzzi.

I thought today would be the birthday fiasco episode & didn't want to spoil my own birthday 😳 & so didn't watch it. But it seems the torture is slated for next week 😡
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's not 21. i think his frnd says 27.