Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hi All

He found out!!!Clap

I am not able to hold back my immense pleasure in Mr. Guddu Shukla discovering that it was KalsonwaliAngry who was responsible for putting the salt in the kheer and heapfuls of lal mirch in the vegetables.  

This is no small achievement in revelation by the writers of Indian tv serial, to me as a viewer, I consider this a MAJOR, Major League, Paramount, reaching the highest mountain peak kind of achievement!!!Big smile Nothing short of hitting a home run!!  

We, the viewers were not taken for a ride, a slow motion, dragging ride filled with frustration, tension, and time wasting on watching episode after episode waiting to find out if ever the Hero will discover that its not his Dharampatni's fault but the stupid fool murderous Kalsonwali's. Dead  

To me, this show by far is the most creatively written with subtle twists&turns.  Besides the well sketched characters of Runjhun, Guddu, and Amma, the writing of R&Amma's relationship as well as R&G's relationship is what draws me to this show.  
(AND of course the work of the immensely talented actors.)

So yeah, Lage Raho Writers of Bhagonwali!!Thumbs Up

I have been listening to a lot of Kishore Da's music lately and watching old Indian films. 
There is a song by Kishore Da titled "pyar manga hein tumise na inkaar karo"

I'd like to say to the writers:

Ek khubsoorat Kahani, maangi hein tumise, na inkaar karo...
kitna madhur yeh Bhagonwali ka safar hai, writers aap hamare saath do
Beete hue woh trashy, nonsense, mediocore serials ke din, zaara yaad na karo
Kitne haseen hai yeh hamari Bhagonwali, bilkul rimhjim gire sawan sulag sulag jaaye

PS: Please pardon my hindi mistakes.  

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 22 April 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen7731Pink19Blossom10rashaairene_cPrabhkallurani2007sur001gardesrusha4003OmaRamdassbee5shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lage Raho writers of Bhagonwali" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blossom10

Blossom10

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for nice post...I love the today's episode!!Awesom..great working cvs...tumne toh mere mann ki baat kah dii..good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I agree whole-heartedly with you Eclipse ...

This is not doubt a record in the history of Indian Serials !!!

I have seen the hero / heroine suffer for years becos of some stupid misunderstanding ... as the serial meandered on meaninglessly !!!

The writers here are doing a fine job so far ... hope they continue and give the serial BBAT a logical / time-bound culmination !!!!

Prabhkallugardes

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Writers,creatives...the whole team of Bhagonwali is doing a great job  from camera angle to cloyhes...set designing ...everything is just perfect...
                     You would have noticed the rooms of each character itself says what kind of person is living in it...I dont remember i have ever said...that todays episode was boaring...they never say a bad episode and the worst episode of Bhagonwali is ok episode for us...They never let our expectations down...Keep it up guys

PS- Nice post Eclipse

Prabhkallugardes

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahin10

Thanks for nice post...I love the today's episode!!Awesom..great working cvs...tumne toh mere mann ki baat kah dii..good.

Hi there
thxs for posting.
It was just a gr8 surprise-I am so amazed at this breakthrough...don't have words to describe what this revelation means to an indian serial watcher...it a great sigh of relief!!!  Normal blood pressure type of incident!!!!  LOL

rashaaPrabhkallu

lilly

lilly

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Eclipse I do agree the writers need to be applauded I am glad that they are not writing in circles and forgetting there own plot , this serial is truly a hidden treasure  , ZEE TV really does not know it;s true worth , I just cant stop telling my family and friends  not to miss this lovely show, I really cant ever remember watching any other serial with such waited breath inspite of reading Wafa's lovely update and all of the regular memebers lovely post  for me each episode since  RG'S marriage have been like a blockbuster

xxDaydreameRxx

Goldie

xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u!
I was soo happy when Guddu found out the truth but more than that i was shocked!! i really hope the CVs continue like this as i would hate it if this show ended up like all the others with the same misunderstandings dragging on forever... what happened in todays epi is one reason that im actually hooked on to thsi show! hope they continue it the way its going as im simply loving the RG scenes... its okay to have a fight or 2 but only if it resolves this quickly Big smile

ven

Goldie

ven

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. The Cvs are doing a great jobThumbs Up
Good job CVs, keep it upApprove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.