Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

radev_fan

IF-Dazzler

radev_fan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Hi Good Morning/ Evening friends ...

Plz do comments on celebrities profile pages and click CHASKA METER .

Avinash : http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/

Rubina :http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/ 

NIPUN's Video Link: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1667364

Part -1

Rads asks Dev is there no value that I waited for you for 12 years ??Dev says No pundit told that you are my wife and you are waiting for me for 12 years I wont accept this marriage ..for me the only truth is you are going to be Rohan's wife very soon ..your Future is with Rohan only not with me..Rads listens with tears in her eyes ...Dev folds his hands and leaves from there... Rads looks at him going

She goes near Altar of Kanha crying and asks KYUN KANHA KYUN? (why god why)why did you do this ? why did you punished me like this for what purpose?then she looks at the sindoor box in her hand and wipes her tears ...she says No Kanha I wont loose hope I have waited for him for 12 years and I wont let this happen she cries '

Radhs house

Mansaram was sleeping he turns beside opens his eyes and sees Rads was not there in her bed he was shocked he goes outside of the house and checks and says where would have she this midnight I have to search her he gets inside and take his shawl and about leave a glass drops ..Shanti shouts hearing this noise who is there ? with sleepy eyes Mansaram says no one I am just going outside to have some fresh air Shanti says ok go then but don't make any noise Mansaram thinks if Shanti woke up and sees Rads is not here she will make a big issue

Part 2 

Rp mansion

Dev was climbing upstairs to his room he was thinking about the Rads talk in mandir the flashback is going in his inner mind he remembers all the Y.RaDev scenes(MY fav Kanha Re song playing in flashback) he enters in his room and turns to his bedside table he opens the draw and take the a box in his hands he goes near the bed sits there and opens it slowly he frowns L there is a beautiful peacock feather(Y.Rads gift to him )he takes the feather in his hands and keeps watching it with tears in his eyes L (again flash back scenes of Y.Rads gifting him that feather,RaDev first meeting,boat scenes,Pani puri scene till RaDev mandir talk )tears falling from his eyes :(

Dev turns when he hears somebody calling him he sees His conscience(alter ego) smiling in front of him it says why are looking at all this now there is no value for these things ..Dev says why no value? I have got back my childhood friend'.the conscience says but she is thinking you as her husband for 12 years ..Dev looks worried he says but I cant accept this marriage it was an coincidence which happened ..on the otherside his conscience says what about your love for her is that also a game ???Dev in angry tone I have forgotten about my love for me Rads is going to be Rohan;s wife and CB of this family 'the conscience asks why are you sacrificing your love? Dev says I am doing my duties I got shelter form this home and I cant betray them for my love .. Dadaji;s dream to bring CB to this family and I am helping them and this is my duty towards my family ..the conscience nods head and starts clapping Wah Wah you remember the duties towards your family but forgot about Radhika's (tapsaya)duties ..Dev says with tears in his eyes Radhika will become RPian of this family and I cant give her anything ' the conscience says but you can give her love ..Dev says in soft tone Rohan also loves her a lot may be more than me if he will not get Rads in her life he will die ..Dev with angry tone Radhika is going to be Rohan's wife I have no rights to think about her he turns to bed and closes that box he then sees the conscience has disappeared he looks here and there nobody is there he becomes sad:( (Brilliant acting by Avinash as the alter ego)

Radhs house

Rads was entering her house sadly Mansaram comes there asks where you went beta I was searching for you everywhere ? Rads I went to mandir baba to pray'Mansaram this time you went out everything is going fine na? then what is the need of midnight praying plz take rest otherwise your face look dull in all the marriage rituals okay ?now go and sleep tomorrow a music function is there and you have to get up early in the morning ..dont tell to your mom about this ..Rads nods her head saying ok ..

Next day  morning in RP mansion

Dev was passing by living room Daima calls Dev for Breakfast Dev refuses Daima forcefully asks him to the dining table and tells him to take BF ..All the family members except BB are gathered in dining table .. Dev sits next to Rohan Daima serves him food ..Rohan looks Dev in sad face he asks in teasing tone why are looking so sad coz your GF marriage is going to happen with somebody else?? Dev got hurts by his comments and he turn to Rohan and looks sadly .Rohan says im sorry as he understood his look ..Daima asks them what are you chatting  silently ? Rohan replies nothing  I am asking what is next ritual? Mohini says everything was written clearly in the marriage invitation card today is music ceremony ..Rohan what is this about ?Mohini says its function where we all gather sing and dance and we will tease about the brides family in this function  Suddenly Rohan says interesting  how is going to happen is the bride family come here or we are going there' Rohans's MOM Padma comes there says neither they will come here nor we are going there this function will be held in their house Rohan asks then it will be not interesting MOM we have to call them here ..Padma interrupts Bride wont come here before marriage and they argue on this ..

Part 4

BB comes there with Dadaji and asks what is the argument going on ?? Rohan goes near BB says in sad tone Badima today is a such a nice function going to happen and MOM is saying we cant call the bride's family here he requests hearing this Padma says Rohan I said na bride cant come to her inlaws house before marriage..BB interrupts ok then you organize this function in any other hall not in here if Rohan wants the two family to gather in this function let me fulfill his wishes .Rohan feels happy hearing this ..Dev listens to all this convo silently looking down ..Virats dad explains about this function and Mohini adds we will win in this competition ..Rohan says yes we will have to win and he goes near Dev and says Dev be ready for todays function it will be more interesting .. Dev refuses saying he wont attend the party as he need to go the mutt he has some important work ..all look at Dev ,Rohan asks Dev here my marriage is going on and Rohan says you are giving excuses to avoid this marriage tell me one thing are you happy with this marriage ??Dev turns to Rohan and gives a look then Dev says why are you asking like this ? you plz understand I need to go so plz understand me .. Rohan says I am not listening to any of your excuses you are going anywhere you will be with me in the function all the day and he starts the to eat Dev looks at him sadly a tear is about to fall ..

Radhs house

Some people have gathered there Shanti was instructing everyone about the function Radhs was standing silently she is in other thoughts ..Chenu comes inside and Shanti tells him some work Chenu says I am doing all the work and he requests for some money as he want to gift Radhs something in her marriage but Shanti excuses saying some other work ..A man knocks the door Mansaram comes and greets him then man says I have come from RP mansion they sent the car ..they want this function to be held with the presence of both the families so I have come here to take you all But Mansaram says bride cant come before marriage ..the man says No the function is not in their home it is in a party hall which they have arranged near their house so you all get ready I will wait for you near the car ..Radhs listens all this silently .Shanti tells to Mansaram to get ready soon as they are wishing to have both the families then we should accept and go ..she then goes to other people requests them to leave as they are leaving to the party hall 'Radhs thinks in her heart Again Kanha is giving another chance for me to meet my KK ..its Kanha wish I should not loose hope and try to convince my KK one more time ..

Function hall

All are gathered in function hall Dev was wearing a white sherwani looking very handsome in white ..BB was chatting with Padma Servant comes near BB says brides family has arrived ..BB tells Dev to welcome them Dev nodding his head says ok ..Mansaram family is standing near the door Dev goes near them greets them ,welcomes them Rads slowly comes in front of him Dev stares at her ..Padma comes there and welcomes them with wide smile she says sorry for all this sudden program change ..Shanti says no problem it will be good when both families gathered in this function can we proceed ? Padma takes them inside Radhs slowly follows them looking at Dev and Dev also look at her .. RaDev are staring at each other ..

PRECAP 

All are singing and dancing Banno Rani song is going on ..Radhs sees Dev going to outside the hall she also follows him ..Dev was standing outside Rads goes near him.. Dev sees this and tells your marriage rituals is going on inside you have to sit there why have you come here ?? Rads says my marriage is over '

Edited by radev_fan - 22 April 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

RajouriwebkapRamyaptailorumaindianil.usadesihrtxbakulaxlilybellemvatsavita_narinerajgulatisnehag10jaan1004nirubharyaroshnupretty89asaharyaBsanknamnikryasoaarati4devKhataMADHVI420monicaysowmya_iyengarmokbanlogic65ER_ER_YAashabalsmile365daystimabahShaliniLNabesaHumtum25pappy123aiyeshamilwebsonic16rizwan83khus1973bcclchotibahooDia03imissourimanya7878hrh.shreeBrokengirlbelvin92vishala08dhan0022mystifyrekamuraliaasaxena3ivanta29***Anu***tim123kelsvinshebutunasp87viraf4uRaima36A HUGE FANp@rasDarkangel_MoMorazor12gaayikaKavitaKumariNika07big_vikrant_fanameetasingh4avina_radev48divra4vinianilphylshalinikanagusuktiDAIRY25radhameera_rosesinharuby-Deepali-PutijaChalhov-Swetha-aachuchachuAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000radhika5zam123surabiradha_bilaharijacinta_91bvs7691rajsriv3gradev09varsh8nan_10melissa05KhaLidaHzeezee55Gauri22samirah23TazziMiss_DieyKobe_Bryantzorinatmsuwinamieebillo77OLGNESHillyloveSunriseGreenDevika.viprakshiDaisy15veil_of_rosesJaiJagannathchammak_challoTilashinisush_avinalavalinaSaniya93NiHa24anna44l0veyAngie12sigridsejal719.Mandy.radev24anu17Neerjaamisti73ashna26SilverBellfatssrilankaRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 22nd April 2011 COMPLETE" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update heenaHug
v'l wait... u take ur time hun...

congo on becomin a coobie hunPartyDancing

god bless u...

love
swetha

Edited by sv003 - 22 April 2011 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Heena...for your prompt response to all the updates...

We will wait...

Edited by sigrid - 22 April 2011 at 8:56am

radev_fan

suwin

IF-Dazzler

suwin

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks heena for the update..take your time, will wait for it..

radev_fan

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thank u heena..take ur time

radev_fan

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thank u Heena...

radev_fan

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
heena yaar take your time dear we can wait...Drag and drop me
I just want to say Im madly in love with choti bahu...choti bahu rocking yaar...show is interesting...AvIna is rocking in the show...wow they are the best jodi...
Love AvIna...Drag and drop me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharizam123Ansa786radev_fansigridashna26

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Heena for the update! Wink

radev_fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.