Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Yodhas to train Chandragupta Maurya

Rushi Raj (Chandragupta Maurya)

Chandragupta will now get trained on an island outside Takshashila inChandragupta Maurya as he prepares for Veer Yatra.

A source says, "Chandragupta has been training in Takshashila with kids who are older than him, hence Chanakya wants him to make it up to the other kids. He has been training Chadragupta separately too.

"In the last episode, Chandragupta fell off the cliff during the dhwani (sound) training. But he will get saved and be taken to an island where Chanakya will introduce him to four different yodhas. These warriors will teach their skills to Chandragupta. They will be very impressed with the little boy for he will master each skill with grace and ease. Post this training he will be ready for the Veer Yatra."

Manish Wadhwa (Chanakya) says, "Yes, he will have to go through training outside the gurukul and this training will help him reach the next level."

Edited by Historylover - 22 April 2011 at 8:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-veil_of_rosesrinku4uRituparnaatiny15innominate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yodhas to train Chandragupta Maurya" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
This article is from Telly Chakkar. Articles from Telly Chakkar are copyrighted and not meant to be shared on IF.

mods... plz close this topic made by this topic maker...

Edited by sv003 - 22 April 2011 at 8:23am

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

This article is from Telly Chakkar. Articles from Telly Chakkar are copyrighted and not meant to be shared on IF.

Hi dear, 
I have no idea how yo close a topic created...could u plz tell me? 

Edited by Historylover - 22 April 2011 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

Hi dear, 
I have no idea how yo close a topic created...could u plz tell me? Will it be ok if I delete the link

premika jii ... telly chakkar articles are said " not allowed at IF" but i have seen one interview  of a  star taken at tellychakkar in IF ,... which is till now open ... now mod will decide Smile no worriesBig smile

Edited by rinku4u - 22 April 2011 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaatiny15

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

Hi dear, 
I have no idea how yo close a topic created...could u plz tell me? Will it be ok if I delete the link

premika jii ... telly chakkar articles are said " not allowed at IF" but i have seen one interview  of a  star taken at tellychakkar in IF ,... which is till now open ... now mod will decide Smile no worriesBig smile

Oh okay thanks dear rinku..Smile no worries then...let the modz decide.Wink

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rinku4u

Hi dear, 

Oh okay thanks dear rinku..Smile no worries then...let the modz decide.Wink

dont worry ... premika jii Hug no worries all is fine ... Smile

Historylover

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
It sure is interesting to see 4 Yodhas training Chandra Gupta... I have a feeling that at Gurukul teacher is to willing to teach anything so this way He will B ready for Veer Yatra...

Historylover

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
This is great.Thanks for sharing.

Historylover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.