Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

April 22nd, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddu tells Runjhun to eat the vegetable and see for herself. Kukkan and Jabbo try to stop him but he insists for Runjhun to eat the vegetables. Runjhun takes a bite and realizes that there is chilli in the food. Guddu says that now she can tell how uneatable the food is. Runjhun says if he thinks that she did it on purpose than she will accept the punishment for it. She eats the bhaji as Guddu, Kukkan and Jabbo watch. The mamis are happy at the new development, even though they are shocked Runjhun is eating the vegetables. Runjhun eats the vegetables even though it burns her mouth and her eyes tear up. She continues eating as the mamis watch. She takes the other vegetables and eats too, and Guddu stops her. She refuses to stop. The mamis are disappointed when Guddu stops Runjhun.

Mittho tells Kalsanwali that she thinks that Runjhun probably figured out that Kalsanwali was the one who tampered with the food. Kalsanawali says she's not worried about it, because Runjhun won't tell Guddu or Amma about it. Guddu takes the bowl from Runjhun's hand and throws it, angry that she won't listen. Kukkan offers her water and Guddu again gets angry and scolds her to take the water. Runjhun drinks the water in one gulp.

In the night Runjhun is in pain as she twists and turns since her stomach is hurting from eating all the chilli. Guddu turns around and sees Runjhun. Runjhun clutches her stomach and is gasping in pain, almost crying. Guddu gets up and walks down from the room. He walks to Amma's room and hesitates and then knocks on her door. Amma wakes up and asks Guddu what's wrong. Guddu says nothing is wrong he had a question for her. Amma thinks about the kheer and asks Guddu if he liked the kheer Runjhun made for him. She tells Guddu that she spend a lot of time and love on it (Guilty yet, Mr. Guddu?) Guddu lies and says that the kheer was very delicious. He asks Amma that is there a home made remedy for someone who has stomach ache from eating too much spicy food. Amma asks if Guddu is having stomach pains.

Guddu says its not him. He's about to say that it is Runjhun but doesn't want to worry Amma so he tells her that his friend Jabbo called him and needed the remedy. Amma tells him to ask Runjhun, which Guddu can not do so he lies and tells Amma that Runjhun is sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her. Amma tells him to tell Jabbo to take water and boil it with carom seeds, then seive the seeds out and drink the water. Guddu nods.

He goes to the kitchen and stares at the stove. He tells himself that he's never been in a kitchen before and its so troublesome. He tells himself to get to work and looks for a pot first in the kitchen. He finds one he thinks is the right size. He then puts the pot ont he stove then thinks to himself that he should have put the water in it first. he looks for a tap. He fills it with water then brings it back to the kitchen. He looks for the carom seeds and searches each bottle till he finds it. He puts in the water then after boiling it with the water sieves it out and puts the water in a glass. The hot pot he puts it back and it clutters and makes a sound.

Vishnu and Kaslanwali's room is next to the kitchen and Vishnu kicks Kalsanwali to go and get up and check where the noise is coming from. They battle back and forth first with legs then with their hands getting each other to get up and go check. Vishnu tells Kalsanwali if she's just going to lay there, and Kalsanwali says she's just going to sleep here and enjoy her planning to bring Guddu and Runjhun apart. Guddu hears the conversation.

Kalsanwali tells Vishnu that she put salt in Runjhun's kheer and chilli in the vegetables and now all she's waiting for is Guddu's mahabarat to start tomorrow. Vishnu is wide awake now as he listens. Guddu also listens and is angry now. He tells himself that Kalsanwali was responsible for the food being tampered with and he simply scolded Runjhun. He calls himself a fool and berates himself for the way he treated Runjhun.

He takes the tonic to the room, where Runjhun is still in pain, clutching her stomach. He sits on the bed and offers Runjhun the tonic. Runjhun asks him what it is. Guddu says that since her stomach was paining he brought her a tonic to drink. Runjhun asks him who made it and he says that he's the only one who would go through the trouble to make it for her, and says he made it for her. He tells her to drink it. Runjhun looks at the glass then remembers how he scolded her. She turns away from him and says she's not going to drink it, and she doesn't like tonics. Guddu tells her to drink it. He tells her he is asking nicely otherwise he will force her, and she won't like it. Runjhun says that it's always his way of doing things. First he tells her to eat the food with the chilli and now he's telling her to drink the tonic. She tells him she's not drinking it. Guddu calls her stubborn and tells her to get up. He takes her hand and pulls her up and tells her to sit on the bed. Runjhun sits on the bed. Next he takes her hand and puts the glass of tonic in her hands, and tells her to drink it. Runjhun makes a face an holds on to her glass. Guddu holds her hand and directs the glass towards her mouth so she will drink it. Guddu lets go once Runjhun starts drinking it. Guddu watches her and Runjhun watches him as she drinks the tonic.

After she is done, he lies down on the ground and tells her it will be difficult for her to sleep on the floor and he can sleep on the ground. He tells her if she protests. He will throw her on the bed. Runjhun says she won't sleep on the bed. She tells him that one day he tells her to sleep on the floor, next day he tells her to sleep on the bed. He keeps changing her positions everyday. She asks him to pick one spot and she will sleep there. She asks him if she has no importance. Guddu says that she is very important in his eyes, and from today onwards he will sleep on the floor. He tells her she can sleep on the bed. He lies back down and gets comfortable, and turns around. (Technically he's sleeping on Runjhun's pillow). Runjhun just looks at him as he makes himself comfortable.

16 more days...

Next morning Mahadevi spots Guddu leaving the house early and decides to follow him. She takes a basket of flowers so that he won't suspect anything. In her distraction to follow Guddu, she crashes into Jabbo, and falls, but Jabbo catches her (aah the cliched couple - Mahadevi's wish to be caught came true). Jabbo stares at Mahadevi as the flowers fall over her. Mahadevi's eyes are closed. She opens her eyes and walks out of Jabbo's arms, but he's too lost that he doesn't even notice that she's walked out. Mahadevi apologizes breaking Jabbo out of his trance, and he tells her it is fine. He gets on his knees and helps her collect the flowers all the while staring at Mahadevi and Mahadevi smiles back.

Precap: Guddu force feeds Kalsanwali and Vishnu spicy samosas. Runjhun offers Kalsanwali water, and Guddu slaps the water away. He asks Runjhun if she is mad because Kalsanwali was the one who mixed the spices in the food, and she should be punished. Runjhun tells Guddu that he was at fault too, and asks him whether he will be able to punish himself too.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For an excellent update...
Loved today's episode...
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank Wafah for the wonderful update. 😛

Today's episode actually shows us other side of Guddu. He made the tonic drink for his beloved wife despite being angry at her and before he knew the truth.. (From Vishnu and his wife) Honestly, i'm so happy he heard the entire conversation!

Ohh.. I'm gonna re-watch the scene where he forces Runjhun to drink in lovely manner and LOL 😆 switches the place to sleep in.. I don't blames Runjhun for her comment.. So cute scene.

LOL 🤣 Jabbu!! How cute is he?? Whoa.. So sweet scene with Mahadevi.. Loving him so much! Humph.. Mahadevi still thinks of her Jijaji..

Pre-cap: Oh dear.. 😳
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear i was just waiting as i missed the episode and thnks again.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..

loved the episode and have seen many times now..

guddu surprised us all by making that tonic..glad that he knows the truth..

I hope R starts to fight back the mamis..not liking the precap..

she is challenging guddu..we all know he is not gonna retreat..

what will he do??..eat the spicy samosas??..

and he finally admits that R is important to him..😉
vema thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am enjoying this show the bad boy who is not really bad. It is true that love will always win, no matter how hard you fight against it. about the precap, as much as i dislike the goody two shoes attitude of Runjhun, she is right, two wrongs do not make a right. Once again thanks a lot for the update
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah.  This epiosde was a bit more revealing for me in that I was not distracted by the tint in my glasses.  I have to go out for a while, but will complete my thoughts later.

I have to learn to live with withdrawal each weekend.  It is certainly not easy!
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG! Another terrific epi!  👏👏👏

Good thing Guudu stops R from eating the spicy food

G listening to conversation between  Vishnu and K was also terrific.
 Now Hopefully, he'll start trusting her more. 😕
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW!!! sounds like such an amzing episode! i love guddu :)
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
txs 4update, Wafah!

Simply awesome episode, it offered a glimpse into the mind of G concerning R's position in his life.  
Bestest part of all, i'll call it an achievement in Indian serials writing was that the male lead got to know who was the culprit, we did not have to wait till the end of the serial where the writers by then would have selective amnesia and forget all about culprits, instigators etc.  I wanted him to find out, and he did.  Now this is truly surprising because this kind of speedy revelation is never seen in any serials i have watched, and also consistent writing!  lage raho writers of Bhagonwali. 👏
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago