Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
...Magar Lagta Hai Kuch Aisa, Mera Humdum Mil Gaya...

Wah Kya Baat Hai.  More  later...

Edited:

Ok.  I got a reprieve and I am penning my thoughts down.

This song is from an oldie Baat Ek Raat Ki and the thought here is that what you see is not what it could be.

Here is my bucket of cold water...

When I watched the episode today, I again knew what will happen in that the Chandal Mamis will be happy watching the scene unfold.  Afterwards the surprise element will be Guddu atoning for what he did to Runjhun but we will be surprised at how he does it.  Kudos to the writers.  They were yet again innovative.  Guddu did not need external help in being nice to Runjhun, he did it all on his own and then found the culprits.  As Wafah said - guilty, eh?

In the past few days we are all obsessed by Runjhun and Guddu coming together and ab kab hoga?  When?  How?  In the process we have forgotten that by distraction, the real story is being forgotten. 

One of my favorite books was the Far Pavillion and the author M M Kaye has written light weight murder mysteries with romance.  In one of the books the male protagonist tells the female protagonist that a major distraction often makes a person forget a very important finding. That is what we are doing.  We want Runjhun and Guddu to be GUNJHUN and the writers are doing that to distract us from the surprises to follow.  The evolution of the story is what is keeping us glued each day.

Here are 2 people who disliked each other very much and are brought together by circumstances.

Their lives are similar in that they are shunned by society but they are now one entity - Mr. & Mrs. Shukla and have to make the most of it.

There is still a chunauti between them.

They have roles to play in a family with members who have different agenda.

We still don't know where each is coming from except from little snippets of monologues or dialogues.

We know they are leads and will get together eventually but here is the catch.  They are a long ways off as seen by the mistrust, not understanding the other well.  A relationship is very slowly being built on a little glimpse of the other half.

The way they act together, I am not convinced as of today that Runjhun is smitten by her husband and I am not convinced that Guddu is head over heels either.  Their perspective of the other is very vague, still.  They are FAR from LOVE.

As of now, Runjhun is in the duty/responsibility mode and Guddu is in finding himself mode. While Runjhun through less talk and more observation is way ahead of understanding Guddu, Guddu is in a surprise mode of learning who Runjhun is.  He is also finding out about himself more through Runjhun's actions.  He may not like Runjhun in some aaspects and she may not like him in some aspects.  But so be it.

But they are finding each other and themselves in the process and this evolution needs to take a LONG TIME.

So for now I want the misunderstandings and mistrusts and the negatives to continue to bring out a wonderful relationship in the end.

[I know I am rambling but I want this story to keep its pace with a full understanding that the 2 will become good humdums and humsafars!]

I apologize for the length of the post...

And here is the song:

Na tum humen jaano, na hum tumhe jaane
Magar lagta hai, kuch aaisa, mera humdam mil gaya

Yeh mausam yeh raat chup hai
Do hothon ki baat chup hai
Khamoshi sunaane lagi hai dastaan
Nazar ban gayi hai, dil ki zabaan

Mohabbat ke mod pe hum
Mile sab ko chhod ke hum
Dhadakte dilon ka leke yeh karawan
Mohabbat ke mod pe hum
Mile sab ko chhod ke hum
Chale aaj dono jaane kahan?

Edited by gardes - 22 April 2011 at 9:21am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPink19niya_sK__SPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010rani2007-Ishana-xxDaydreameRxx_SK_Wafahrusha4003sur001CavingInanna44OmaRamdassslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Na Tum Hamen Jaano, Na Hum Tumhe Jaane - Edited" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Ok, I have updated the post...  Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
well said i agree with you and yesterday's episode brought about a dose of reality back to us LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovasur001gardesCavingIn

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Gardes
Thank You for sharing your thoughts, its a beautiful song.  I'll come back and comment more about the song, later.
However, I concur with you absolutely in all points you mentioned concerning the slow unfurling of a beautiful, tender relationship where both of them are looking at each other and yet reflecting with their own eyes at themselves, like you said and I agree more with G than R.  
However, their marriage bond them together with vows, roles and duties but its also a catalyst for making them discover their own selves, their needs, their desires.  With G, the evolving is happening faster, but with R, I think as she is so filled with fear of anything good happening to her, that she almost blocks out that good energy from coming towards her. 
I' like what R had said to G that her husband will be a good man.  
And what G's father was unable to do, R has already made steps towards that goal of G being a good man.  
Hope that G gives a lecture to R one day also.  
I am saying this because i recall the old scenes between Amma&R, where Amma had said to R that those Evil M&M's will eat her up alive. That she is too innocent.  & R's response has always been chodo na yeh baatein, Amma.  She does not and never has confronted what they have done to her.  Even when she was being tortured by them.
I think its good if the writers follow the path of R's ill treatment at the hands of her m&M;s being revealed to G.  Because all that is certainly going to surprise G.  & that will be the light that will bring G's dead soul alive.  (at least thats the way I see it, but I have no idea what the writers will plan). 

Kyon hota hai Pyar?  Dil Ka Naseeb.

I think I'd like to share lyrics of a song with you.  Its called "Na tum jano na hum"

Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan 
Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan 
Kyon Machalta Hai Mann Na Tum Jano Na Hum Na Tum Jano Na Hum 
Kyon Aati Hai Bahaar 
Kyon Lutta Hai Karaar 
Kyon Hota Hai Pyaar Na Tum Jano Na Hum Na Tum Jano Na Hum 
Ye Madhoshiyaan Ye Tanhaiyaan Tasabur Mein Hai Kiski Parchhaiyaan 
Ye Bhiga Samaan Umangein Jawaan Mujhe Ishq Le Ja Raha Hai Kahaan 
Kyon Gum Hai Har Disha 
Kyon Hota Hai Nasha 
Kyon Aata Hai Mazaa 
Na Tum Jano Na Hum Na Tum Jano Na Hum 
Dhadakta Bhi Hai Tadapta Bhi Hai 
Ye Dil Kyon Achanak Bahakta Bhi Hai Mahakta Bhi Hai Chahakta Bhi Hai 
Ye Dil Kya Vafa Ko Samajhta Bhi Hai 
Kyon Milti Hain Nazar Kyon Hota Hai Asar Kyon Hoti Hai Sahar 
Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan 
Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan 
Kyon Machalta Hai Mann 
Na Tum Jano Na Hum 
Kyon Aati Hai Bahaar 
Kyon Lutta Hai Karaar 
Kyon Hota Hai Pyaar 

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 22 April 2011 at 10:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007xxDaydreameRxxgardesrusha4003sur001CavingIn

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Completely agreeing with you Gardes and Eclipse...though it makes me sad & frustrated when i see a misunderstanding...i too would like to see a slow unfurling of emotions b/w them...let the flower take its own time to bloom...untill then this misunderstanding should go on...but what i want the most is for R to stand upto her M&M's and G to discover the treatment his wife gets at her relatives hand...Gardes how do you manage to find such meaningful,beautiful songs everytime?...must ssy i love all of them...they are apt for GunJun's current situation...love you

Edited by Nidhsara - 22 April 2011 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010xxDaydreameRxxsur001gardesrusha4003

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice song...arey mummy aapke pass to gaanon ka bhandar hai...tumko hamra sat sat parnam hai...ka gaana hai ...waah waah...

Humro chot san dimagwa me aigo gaana aaj baja tha Runjhun ko naaraj daikh kar

Could not find the original song on youtube ...so enjoy the song cum vm...Thanks to the uploaderSmile

--CHORUS--
C'mon guys let's shake it high let's shake it low
Keep the worries out, let's freak it out 
Set the stage on fire, lift spirits high
Let the beat getyou on the dance floor 

Let the rhythm flow, let your mind blow, c'mon hit it

(Shake your body, shake shake shake shake your body
Shake it, shake it) - 2
Move to the rhythm, shake your body - 3
Shake it now

Male-
Mere yaar ka roop salona, lage sona sona
The beauty of my friend is lovely, seems golden, golden

O rabba meri khair kari
Oh God has given me my happiness 

O rabba meri khair kari

O mere yaar ka roop salona, lage sona sona
The beauty of my friend is lovely, she seems golden, golden

O rabba meri khair kari

O rabba meri khair kari

Jab voh roothe to aur lage pyaari
When she sulks she seems more adorable

Uski har ek ada pe jaaoon waari, ho
Upon her every single mannerism I surrender myself

Jab voh roothe to aur lage pyaari
When she sulks she seems more adorable

Uski har ek ada pe jaaoon waari
Upon her every single mannerism I surrender myself

Apni aankhon se, apni aankhon se
With her eyes, with her eyes

Apni aankhon se bijli giraana, mera mar jaana
Oh, bringing down lightning with her eyes, it kills me

O rabba meri khair kari

O rabba meri khair kari

The beauty of my friend is lovely, she seems golden, golden

O rabba meri khair kari

O rabba meri khair kari

--FEMALE--
Usne aisa kiya koi jaadu
He has cast some kind of magic

Mera khud pe raha na kaabu
My control has not remained upon myself

Roothna mera, roothna mera
My sulking, my sulking

Usne aisa kiya koi jaadu
He has cast some kind of magic

Mera khud pe raha na kaabu
My control has not remained upon myself

Roothna mera, roothna mera
My sulking, my sulking

Roothna mera uska manaana, mera maan jaana
My sulking, his winning me back, my understanding

O rabba meri khair kari, haai

O rabba meri khair kari

--BOTH--
The beauty of my friend is lovely, seems golden, golden

O rabba meri khair kari, haai

O rabba meri khair kari

--CHORUS--
O rab teri khair kare, o rab teri khair kare 
Oh may God give you your happiness

Great episode...now there is no challenge coz the real words came out from his mouth...aur kaun banayega tumhare liye...means who else rather than me will think about yoy

Tum hamari zindagi mei bahut ahmiysat rakhti ho...The situation was not for crafty words ...it directly came from his heart...so their relation has taken a step further...but both of them are unknown to it...since last week their is only sulking and winning heart so what could be better than this songLOLLOL 

Edited by sur001 - 22 April 2011 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesrusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

I have a couple of things to say here ... Smile

The way they act together, I am not convinced as of today that Runjhun is smitten by her husband and I am not convinced that Guddu is head over heels either.  Their perspective of the other is very vague, still.  They are FAR from LOVE. ... I differ here Gardes ... I think they are both on the brink ... just a slight push is enuf to tip them both over ... Neither of them have come across anything like this unique relationship they're sharing with each other right now ... remember a Husband-wife relationship is like no other and it's very very easy to fall for the man/woman you married to ! Especially if the person in Q is as beautiful and good like R ...  and handsome with a heart of gold like G !! And also especially if you've had no such experience with the opp sex thus far ! 

The Q is will they be allowed this luxury  by the M&Ms  ??? ... certainly not ... so I feel this is going to delay the falling in love and not because it's not already there ! 

As of now, Runjhun is in the duty/responsibility mode and Guddu is in finding himself mode. While Runjhun through less talk and more observation is way ahead of understanding Guddu, Guddu is in a surprise mode of learning who Runjhun is.  He is also finding out about himself more through Runjhun's actions.  He may not like Runjhun in some aaspects and she may not like him in some aspects.  But so be it. ... Agree to all this !

But they are finding each other and themselves in the process and this evolution needs to take a LONG TIME. ... This is another thing I dont want to see... the CVs usually ruin everything by dragging things for months together ... here ... there is only so much you can do to prevent R & G from coming together, since they are together 24/7 ... beyond that it'll become illogical ... to continue to keep them apart they have to introduce unnecessary twists and turns ... which will in turn mar the story !

So for now I want the misunderstandings and mistrusts and the negatives to continue to bring out a wonderful relationship in the end. .... I agree ... but only for a limited time !  LOL

[I know I am rambling but I want this story to keep its pace with a full understanding that the 2 will become good humdums and humsafars!]

I apologize for the length of the post...

And here is the song:

Nazar ban gayi hai, dil ki zabaan

Mohabbat ke mod pe hum
Mile sab ko chhod ke hum
Mohabbat ke mod pe hum
Mile sab ko chhod ke hum
Chale aaj dono jaane kahan?

Gardes my dear ... I LOVE this song ... every time I listen to it ... it holds me in a trance ... 

Thank you sooo much fror posting this !!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010rani2007gardes

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your responses and posting beautiful selections.  I was writing fast and furious as I was on my way out and was allowed a few minutes.  I hoped I made sense...

One thing that prompted me to open a new thread was based on what Guddu says in the kitchen about him losing his temper without thinking or something along those lines.  That to me said that he is just entering the self-evaluation mode and THAT is usually a stepping stone to looking at how you can miscontrue an event based on misconception and how your behavior affects others.

Until now the havan incident was Runjhun TELLING HIM what he should have thought or done.  She explains and sneaks out of the bathroom and he sees it as being one-upped and finds it amusing.

Today after Runjhun's stomachache from his forcing her to eat, knowing fully well she is ziddi and will continue to eat,  Amma telling him how lovingly she made tasmai kheer and then finally him finding out that it was Kalsanwali, that brought on self-realization of his actions.

Guddu is reactionary and has a knee-jerk reaction, a sign of thoughlessness, impulsivity.  He learned by Kalsanwali incident that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  In this case, he unnerved Runjhun enough by his reaction in more ways than one because of his misunderstanding - she got sick, she was emotionally hurt by his anger more than physically hurt, and she felt insecure enough to ask if she had any ahimiyat in his life.

Cohabitating can bring on attraction but physical attraction is very different from emotional connection.  Love and connection at an emotional level is deeper than love at a physical level.  And that is why I feel that the 2 are far from love.  They are moving towards each other no doubt, feeling responsible, duty-bound, but love?  I will hold judgement on that.

But once they get there, God help the female population of this forum!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Srani2007sur001CavingIn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.