India-Forums

Yeh rishta completes 600 epis-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Yeh Rishta completes 600 episodes

STARONE.IN

Being a popular show, loved by millions, STAR Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai crossed yet another milestone by completing 600 successful episodes. The cast and crew couldn't be more proud of their show which has reached the number one position by getting 5.1 TRP.

STARONE.IN

The refreshing storyline of a newly wed couple, discovering each-other and eventually falling in love after marriage, caught the imagination of the nation. The simple story made not only the show a big hit but catapulted Akshara and Naitik into one of television's most loved couple. The actors who have given their sweat and soul to the show are upbeat about the numbers and the show's continuous success.

This weekend, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai gears up for a maha-episode, which will not only see the Singhania's celebrating Naitik's birthday but will also have, Akshara breaking the news of her pregnancy to Naitik.

Naitik Singhania aka Karan Mehra is thrilled about the success of the show and is looking forward to the exciting maha-episode. He exclaims, "It's very satisfying to know that your show has reached yet another milestone. Our story is a journey of a married couple discovering love and relationships in the process, and I think it is very rare that a show maintains the same simple story it started with, for so long. I am glad the audiences can still identify with and enjoy Yeh Rishta. For us, it's a double celebration as we have yet again reached the number one slot. I want to thank all our fans who appreciated and supported us and brought us back on top position. Now, after the reunion of the family, the relationship between Akshara and me will become more intense and mature."

Revealing about the maha-episode Naitik says, "Akshara parents, my parents and other friends will be in a celebratory mood for my birthday party. Akshara will have a serious chat with me and give me some surprising news. I want the audiences to see tomorrow's exciting episode."

Protagonist Akshara aka Hina Khan was all chirpy and gung-ho too. She declares, "Yes, we are again number one and we have completed 600 episodes too. So it's double the fun and festivity for us on the sets. I am thankful that even after two and half years, our show is loved by the audiences. It's nice to see that we have bounced back with a bang. In these recent weeks, the whole family went through many sentiments and all scenes were very emotional for me -especially the ones with Dadaji, his hospitalization and his return home. I got excellent feedback for the emotional scenes from the audiences. I am very thankful to my fans, who supported my family and me. I am thrilled to have won seven STAR Parivaar awards which has been a great achievement for me."

Akshara adds she is looking forward to the maha-episode too. "Yes, I am quite excited that I am pregnant but at the same time I don't know how to break this news to Naitik, as he told me earlier that he wasn't ready to be a dad yet. I want the audiences to be part of this new chapter in my life."

Gayatri Singhania aka Sonali Verma echoes the same emotions and sentiments about the success of the show. She says, "It feels great that we have landed on the number one position in this tough competitive television world. After two and half years, we are able to maintain the core of the show, a simple story about a family, their love and bonding. Audiences have loved and blessed us, which is why we are here celebrating completion of 600 episodes. Our show made inroads without a negative character or gimmicks to enhance the TRPs. That I feel is a big achievement. I am quite fond of the emotional scenes in the show, especially the recent ones where I express displeasure about keeping Munna and Akshara away from the family."

Rajshri Maheshwari too chimes in and says, "I feel very proud to be associated with the show. This achievement of completing 600 episodes is huge. Also the show is number one again and all of us in the unit couldn't be happier. I love the touching emotional scenes in the show. Currently the new member in my family – Ananya is giving us lot of happiness. She loves Akshara's lori a lot. I just want to thank fans who made our show such a big success."

Congratulations to the team of Yeh Rishta for their success. Don't forget to watch the maha-episode tomorrow, Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, April 22, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 April 2011 at 5:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ranragkingini_aardra_deepshi_aparakshitijbeautiful16Asawari_naksh_Rasha_MamuKiBhanji-Stutz-saru.gsanwNisha_90

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thanks  for  sharing...eagerly  waiting  for the  ME  and  waiting  to c  the expression  of  munna
aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing!Smile
Congratulations 2 entire YRKKH team for reachin such an important milestone!Party
Hina & Karan-u guys rock as NaKsh!!Clap
Keep up da gr8 job!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha_

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d article.w8ing 4 2morrows ME.I think ye pahli baar ho raha hai hum sab yr ke ME k liye ithne besabar.kyunki ismein hamein bahut kuch milnewale hai.1st is naitik's bday.usk liye hum kitne w8 kiye hai na.2nd nd most awaited thing is that pregnency k bare mein naitik se kehna.ab i trust this article.us TB article ne mera sara mood kharab kar diya tha.ab bas ME ka inthzar hai.
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thnxxx fr the article tanu :)
and all of us happy that yr is @top postion again and eagerly waiting for maha epi
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article
600 episodes... congrats to RS and YR team
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
thanks for the article waiting till sat 8.00 pm 
_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing tanu di...!!Big smilecan't w8 4 the ME...want to c naitik's reaction on listening that he's gonna become Papa...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916

Go to top