Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
My reason for applauding them  is because they work hard, they have banked episodes, n that is not easy to do. We all know that sns team has gone to switzerland yet they have managed to do the episodes for this week n probably next. Well done

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquasimran15sam1903hamzanuhaavivakirkANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation for sns team" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Well done to the Saathiya cast and crew for filming 2 weeks in advance before going to Switzerland for more filming, must have worked long hours to do this. 

Also Suk very soon they will be giving us hour long episodes, don't know if this is delivered as soon as May but that's coming up too, so the hours will be longer, I hope all of them are well compensated for this hard work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquahamzanuhaavivakirkANJ4

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Well done to the Saathiya cast and crew for filming 2 weeks in advance before going to Switzerland for more filming, must have worked long hours to do this. 

Also Suk very soon they will be giving us hour long episodes, don't know if this is delivered as soon as May but that's coming up too, so the hours will be longer, I hope all of them are well compensated for this hard work.
Agree Nafisa it will be long hours for the team so they do deserve recognition

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Bhumika18

Bhumika18

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
totally agree... hats off to them. They work hard Clap

avivakirk

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i hope the switexerland trip will bring a new  change in the show they must be appreciated

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yeah suk that need to get applauded but i think they usually shoot episodes in week or two week advance as episodes need to get for production process later on like editing and compositing so i think they do things in advance in their usual schedule also

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Nafisa.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up must agree... Actually the show has become a bit more interesting... Now only if it would move a bit faster. Hopefully the hour change will be good n we get more power packed episodes. Can't wait to see the plot for Swiss. I hope the do a real Gopi makeover... No sari! And let ahem fall on his knees...

.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top