Women ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

A wife narrating an interesting incident:

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago', the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I asked.

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money.. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

oo0pretty0ooTinkJiaMonika__29ahsima-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women ;)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I thought she was being genuine when she invited her for dinner!! ROFL
LOL... what a greatly set example for her hubby. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chotta-Don-

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged