Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ipsi_Sushant

Goldie

Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
in  live  india  they  shows  PR  celebration party  for  the  500  episode...

whole  team was there...

sushant &ankita interview'''''

sushant''''''''me  to pehle  ankita ko  siner  ke  tarah  treat  karta  ha  but  ab  uska  ulta  he'''''LOL

ankita'''''smile''''

ankita'''''PR  NE  hame  sakuch  diya  he  uske  bajahe se  ham sab  yahn  he''''

sushant'''''ya  very  happy  firstly  we  dnt  thught  that  the  show completing  500  episode  but  all are  very  happy  it  complets  it  successfully'''

lastly  they  show  sushant  was  not  happy  in  the  whole party...'''''its  segment  like  manav  dukhi  he'''''..they  also shown  manav  not  acquent  with other  people  and  upset  in  whole  party...*they  also  thre  is  some  big  reson  of  upset*...anki  also  try  to  happy  sushant  in  whole  party but  he  didnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*says  by media*Ouch

p7 news,,,,,,,,,,,

in   p7 news there  was same segment  but  in  different angle  with  lot of  sushita interview
background sound----aaj  ye   on  screen  and  off  screen jodi bahut achi he  kynki  pr  ne  pure  kiye  500  episode   so kuch  baate  hojaye  is  jodi  se,,,,,,,,,,

reporter...aapko  kaisa  lag raha  he  500  episode  ke  bat...
answer-----answer  was  same  like  live  interview  ...we  all  are   enjoying  the  successs...
reporter----aap  dono  ko  off screen  me  pyaar  ka  yehsas  kab hua?????????
ankita-----hamne  jab  pr  ka  promo shoot  kiya  tha  usbaqt  on 28 may  in  rain  jab  mera  chata  geer  jata  he  but  manav  ate  hain  aur  chata  deye hain  but  main  unhe  nhi dekhpate...(both are in  shy)...

background...(kya  baat  he  ankita  &sushant  aap  dono  ko date  bhi  yaad  he  ..ise  kehte  hain pyaar);;;;;;;;;;;
sushant'''''ya  usbaqt  se  ham  ache  dost hain  aur  ab  bhi  hain...(then  both  are  smile)

reporter''''''''''asking  about  jdj proposal  to  sushant   ...you  are  a  shy  guy  how  you  propose  on  national  tv???????????
sushant'''''''''''''bas  usbaqt  karliya  or  ye  mera aakhir  and  pehla  tha'''''''
ankita'''''very  shy'''''

then  reporter  say  to  sang the  song  of  pr  title...
then  both  of  sang  the  sang...Day Dreaming

in  sbs  and  sbb  ekta  interview  
SBB'''''PR  ne  tv  poor  me  mera  astistaw  banaya  rakha'''because  of  pr only  ...
sbs'''pehle  maine  jab  manav  ko cast  kiya  tha  tab  sabne  mana  kiya  tha  sushant  ko  lene  ke liye but  maine  bola  tha  manav  hi  show  ko  aage  badhayega''
or  archana  ko to  maine  pehle audition  me  hi  select  karliya tha'

Edited by epsita - 22 April 2011 at 8:03am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10TanyaznikhilsahaiAstherThaneeshootingstar27JaishankarlunzaarchanamanavbonnefilleLovePRSohamVedika126.Mandy.Nisha_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "live india /p7 news celebration of 500 episode" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Epsita.. Aww why is Sushant/Manav upset?? I hope everything is fine Shocked

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
T4S :))

sush said he used to treat Anki as a senior now its oppositeLOL 
i'm so happy for PR,Sushita Party 

@sush upset..from pics we can say he was okay maybe later he started drinkng and dese media ppl love to show things in a different angle

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Tongue

Congratulations to PR Party

Sushant looked happy in all the pictures, even looked like he was cracking jokes since everybody around him was laughing.Wonder what could have gone so wrong suddenly or media is just making up story Confused

sau02

sau02

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
linksss plzzzSmile
both of dem ..

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
 i saw HA,SBS segments on the party..it was  hugeee party.seriously whole zee was dere and everyones having a blast..

but i loved Ekta for wat she said abt choosing sush-Anki as ArMan..she selected  Ankita in first audition only but sushant everyone said dun take him dun take him but i decided PR will happen only wid sushant and noone else.. soo sweet..

and in HA segment also she said i had been facing troubles before PR started but it was PR and its huge success dat brought me to the papers again :))

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 22 April 2011 at 4:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asthershootingstar27bonnefille

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hmm why was sush upset Even in ha he was not as happy as Anki may be not well but he enjoyed withall

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thnx a lot for all this. but why was sushant sad????? maybe to tired or smthing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top