Price for love, Value of love (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth... and it's hard decision which ever side you decide to take!  There are many sides of Maan and geet and all of them have some truth because they are viewed from different angels. It's a general prejudice on our part so that we see what we expect to see. I believe both are true to their sides and the real question is how will they meet in the middle without breaking the pride!

Arya
Understaing is sure shot 3 way sword than Prospective too is 2 way sword  . Its individual prospetive if he wants to see glass half full half empty. If he like pessimistic or optimistic way to look at things.  I never try to question or change other side of thought process because its their way of visualizing things and interpreting them. For me to each to its own. Given you asked me one month back My answer could have been different but now with pessimism taken over my brain with respect to treatment they meted to their own main lead charcter GEET. Creatives left their creativity in locker and themselve not aware of key. They left this charcter at viewers mercy with no justification from their side. So I dont have much hopes from them they will do something to show her inner conflict or rather try to resurrect her charcter. I think maneet reunion will be physical reunion not any emotional reunion with any self talk.to zip our mouth

Edited by kuls11 - 22 April 2011 at 9:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 8)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by undisclosed

i think she doesn't react openly because she does not want to blow his cover...what he is enduring now...is nothing compared to what tejji is planning for him if he ever finds maan or "maan"...

Oye hoye my lovely SYL - what a POV Wink yeah you are right babes but my issue is - there are other ways of saving his butt from difficult insulting situations without blowing his cover - she can be witty and save him that way right? Like Maan has done so many times!!! And it comes out really funny!
ooohhh...i see what you are saying deeWink...but what would she realy save him of?...so far all he has had to endure is some tongue lashing...over silly things...and he didn't even take that much of a beating...since he won the fight...the other guy got some broken bones...at least that is what it sounded like LOL...geet could not have done much inthat case either...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoSilentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

i think she doesn't react openly because she does not want to blow his cover...what he is enduring now...is nothing compared to what tejji is planning for him if he ever finds maan or "maan"...

Oye hoye my lovely SYL - what a POV Wink yeah you are right babes but my issue is - there are other ways of saving his butt from difficult insulting situations without blowing his cover - she can be witty and save him that way right? Like Maan has done so many times!!! And it comes out really funny!
ooohhh...i see what you are saying deeWink...but what would she realy save him of?...so far all he has had to endure is some tongue lashing...over silly things...and he didn't even take that much of a beating...since he won the fight...the other guy got some broken bones...at least that is what it sounded like LOL...geet could not have done much inthat case either...

Okie what should say...let me give one simple exmapke,,,,,,,,remeber ...Sasha was lashing out at geet for sorry on letter...and MAAN came and change the topic and told her...to come with her for dictattion ...and than not gave any dictation rather was simling like moron...She can jump anywhere...distract their brother...lcuky who is moron...and distract biji and teji...with any of her nonsesne talk blabbering...so they leave ballu alone...
I strongly belive
...If there is will there is way...if she has strong will to do it...she will sureshot find way to do it...given Cvs want that...

Edited by kuls11 - 22 April 2011 at 9:58am

EBasso

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth... and it's hard decision which ever side you decide to take!  There are many sides of Maan and geet and all of them have some truth because they are viewed from different angels. It's a general prejudice on our part so that we see what we expect to see. I believe both are true to their sides and the real question is how will they meet in the middle without breaking the pride!

Arya
Understaing is sure shot 3 way sword than Prospective too is 2 way sword  . Its individual prospetive if he wants to see glass half full half empty. If he like pessimistic or optimistic way to look at things.  I never try to question or change other side of thought process because its their way of visualizing things and interpreting them. For me to each to its own. Given you asked me one month back My answer could have been different but now with pessimism taken over my brain with respect to treatment they meted to their own main lead charcter GEET. Creatives left their creativity in locker and themselve not aware of key. They left this charcter at viewers mercy with no justification from their side. So I dont have much hopes from them they will do something to show her inner conflict or rather try to resurrect her charcter. I think maneet reunion will be physical reunion not any emotional reunion with any self talk.to zip our mouth

I agree with you, that Geet and Maan's characters are being questioned over and over again, with out any closure to the situation at hand. I think this just may be a learning curve for the characters before any shape or form is decided. I am on a fence for this one cause I believe a it's not possible for a physical reunion to take place with out an emotional attachment, but again I have been proven wrong many times! LOL

It's a very good take Kul!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoSilentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Arya

I agree with you, that Geet and Maan's characters are being questioned over and over again, with out any closure to the situation at hand. I think this just may be a learning curve for the characters before any shape or form is decided. I am on a fence for this one cause I believe a it's not possible for a physical reunion to take place with out an emotional attachment, but again I have been proven wrong many times! LOL

It's a very good take Kul!

See its again come to my pessimistic prospective to your optimistic prospective. I was on fence till last one I think holi scene was last straw. May be because I am high quality feminist in real life and have no sympathy for any crime against women (even if its fiction) . Now I have passed the fence so I know they can show great hot physical reunion to zip all of us and noone will care for all emotional torture viwers went because of their stupid lame characterization of GEET. I don't understand what bonding they share with Dev that they changed his character  from devil to saint to fast. Nor I understand what grudges they have with Geet to leave her character at audience mercy with no justification from their side.
Sorry I am not hopeful about any emotional reunion after self realization.
Pessimism  has taken over me when its related to this show

Edited by kuls11 - 22 April 2011 at 10:16am

EBasso

EBasso

IF-Rockerz

EBasso

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ KULU - EXACTLY MY POINT! WELL Described to sylvia... those are the kind of scenarios I was thinking!!! You spoke my mind dear!!!

@ Aarya - I am totally on board - a physical reunion has to be really divine and if we can't relate to the characters, it will not be divine... so I hope they prolong it a little while longer while they sort out their mess!

Silentsoul

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Okie what should say...let me give one simple exmapke,,,,,,,,remeber ...Sasha was lashing out at geet for sorry on letter...and MAAN came and change the topic and told her...to come with her for dictattion ...and than not gave any dictation rather was simling like moron...She can jump anywhere...distract their brother...lcuky who is moron...and distract biji and teji...with any of her nonsesne talk blabbering...so they leave ballu alone...
I strongly belive
...If there is will there is way...if she has strong will to do it...she will sureshot find way to do it...given Cvs want that...

yes, i remember that...and yes i guess geet could have come up with a distraction in the cases where maan was being tongue lashed...but why would that have been necessary to show that geet loves maan?...

Silentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I strongly belive

yes, i remember that...and yes i guess geet could have come up with a distraction in the cases where maan was being tongue lashed...but why would that have been necessary to show that geet loves maan?...

..he is tight lipped as he is mere servent and will loses job...but this is not case with GEET given few word of wisdom in support a servent will not do any harm to her...but probably an attempt like this even if its not fruiful is worth try to save honor of your love...
..As I speck with reasons one more example ...In rasika case...Geet was tongue lashed but still he supported her...WHY?  to give...audience a strong reason to debate ...
...Not because he want to show that he loves her   ...Its because he loved her...
..Not to show  that she loves him...but because she loves him

undisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top