Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_2010

thank Kul for this wonderful post...
Geet has to realise her mistake..but there is no hope..

geet will relaise her mistake...and there is always hope...until we dont shut it  down...she will ...we will keep ranting one day Creative had to show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 6)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

awww...i don't agree or disagree really with your post...i loved that you put your thoughts out there...to me geet is behaving quite normal for a girl/woman in her condition...for all our dear maan has done...he has yet to address the real problem...

Silentsoul

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
A conflict or misunderstanding in a relationship just doesn't start with one partner!  It takes two to tangle!  Here we have MSK and Geet, both were poles apart, but became one!  Somehow both are at fault, where one as ego and the other is stubborn!  So things r bound to happen! 
Most important is how they work thru differences and make it better!  Yes, it's bitter at first and one says harsh words, but its never meant and once they reconcile its forgotten! 

So the end result is they get together and we keep talking our bak bak ROFL

Silentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

A conflict or misunderstanding in a relationship just doesn't start with one partner!  It takes two to tangle!  Here we have MSK and Geet, both were poles apart, but became one!  Somehow both are at fault, where one as ego and the other is stubborn!  So things r bound to happen! 
Most important is how they work thru differences and make it better!  Yes, it's bitter at first and one says harsh words, but its never meant and once they reconcile its forgotten! 

So the end result is they get togethe
r and we keep talking our bak bak ROFL

I agree both were mistake but one is repenting other is not...not even showed glimpse of self realization.  I want creatives to smell coffee...and work on resurrection of GEET charcter rather using her scapegoat of illogical storyline...
Anyway...nice to read your reply

EBasso

IF-Rockerz

EBasso

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Sadly Teji actions can be credited to his chauvinistic upbringing but we have no logic for such pathetic stubborn behavior from Geet. When that happened, a strong sensible mature geet suddenly had some 360 rotation in her characterization without any strong logical support.  As viewers few supporters tried to justify her actions with overused yet very much flawed tool of Assumption assumptions and more assumptions. But did any of these assumptions come true, even touch reality through creative's attempt, none. Why, because creative themselves stopped caring for characterization of their most prominent lead character.   May be I can credit these blind supporters of Geet who just to support her for any reason, that creative stopped caring for characters. When a child does his first mistake like stealing and parents choose ignore it for love they make pave for future criminal and his dark future.  So this dark characterization of Geet is credited to blind love and adulation she has received till now for her mistakes so now all she does is blunders not mistakes.

Briliant Kulu - simply brilliant... among all the brilliance going on in the episodes right now, this is the only showstopper and disappointing factor - we have NO DIRECT JUSTIFICATION for her irresponsible behavior. Nihu explained it very nicely in yesterday's thread - about her insecurities. It's just that even that, like you said, is still an assumption!!! Lovely perspective dear. I completely agree.

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.  Same hold for Maan singh Khurana nowdays. Price is what he is paying for his selfless love and geet gets all value in this selfless love. For his true selfless love he deserved someone who would have loved him unconditionally above all abstract nouns of this world. He got conciliation prize in form of unlimited insults and humiliations at hands of her own love and her relatives. But for what he is praying this price?  Price for saving her life, or its price for saving her from social disgrace, or its price for fighting for her self respect or its just for loving her unconditionally above his self respect. Or is it just for following her everywhere to help her or save her or to keep her out of trouble.

Well I understand that when you love, and you obligate someone with all you have bestowed upon them, it doesn't give you the right to walk all over them and hurt them. In Geet's mind, that's what he did. And in his own mind too, that's what he did. So it's okay that he is paying this price, only if we get to see from Geet's perspective why his words and actions affected her the way they did and why she endured so much because of them.

Geet journey from quiet sacred girl to independent women was not all simple, but a fellow companion like Maan at every corner of road not let made that difficult too. A support system like him allowed her to grow out of her dark past with no reminiscence of past allowed to intrude in present or future. But does she herself allowed that from her inner self. She still loves to live in self pity for her past destroying her present with no hopes for future. Geet whom he groomed and molded himself from a weak girl to strong woman and taught her to fight for self respect and principles has now  raised big question to his own self respect and his own principles.His self respect is butchered everyday, his ethics principles are questioned, he is being treated like paid slave. But he takes all that to win back her love. But why he lost his love just because he questioned her on self respect.

Well I again bring up Nihu's POV because it touched me and I understood this from her words - she asks - did she ever say that she is pitying her self? No! She is acting the way she is because what his words did to her was give her immense insecurity! The shoulder she could fall on with closed eyes now doubted her intentions. She doesn't know why and she is so insecure she isn't bothered with the reasoning right now. She is afraid that if she allows herself to immerse back into his love, he may hurt her and question her again. That insecurity is weighing too heavily on her. She is still a strong woman but with her own weakness which is her dependency on the love of her life. I just wish it was depicted more clearly!

Forgiveness is divine so why it's divine only when it's granted to a rapist or sinner why it loose its essence when you give to your own husband.  A question on self respect can't be a sin nor crime anywhere equivalent to raping it. Nor the detrimental and harmful  aftereffects of two are comparable.  From being a young girl of school to pregnant lone unwed mother with family out to kill for pseudo self respect with noone on her side along with mental trauma. Other one had some mental trauma or shock , there were none in recent case. So why forgiveness granted on basis of repentance in one case whereas punishing husband  is not enough in other case. Is there any logical sense that can defy that?

See what I said above!

Pammi on other hand suffering at hand of family for her future but she knows how to keep family intact. Her priorities are straight and simple to live for her family as compare to geet which are difficult to understand without help of lot of assumptions. Like if she wanted to start afresh life with husband with clear past and for Maan happiness if she forgave Dev why not she try to forgave Maan for same reason. When Maan stood for your and your family respect and fought for you Why not you fight for his self respect. Why his pain was not visible to you but to yet to paami and biji? Paami can see and feel your love for him, does she know what your Maaan is doing for you but yet she feel for both of you. She feels for your love. But you blinded by your own ego,  anger and arrogance, you chose not to see his love, his broken self respect and now his physical pain too. Is that the price of love and is that value of someone so precious in your life.  Someone said it right we don't care for our most precious possession until we loss it. Truth is inside you around you but you chose to go blind to it.

It's very hard once you have been pampered to receive a certain kind of love and life, to move away from it. Pammi although yearning for love, is content with her lifestyle because she has never seen better. Geet has, and something in that lifestyle of hers has hurt her. Thus her self absorbed behavior. I don't agree with it at all, but I can understand where it's coming from. What she is hiding behind her ego and anger is her own weaknesses and insecurities. Maan the jack of all trades will use her weakest points to make her realize again that she doesn't need to be insecure with him!

Love Respect Care all Pammi carved never received and you received so much that you altogether stop caring for it. You yourself closed all door to happiness and beautiful futurein your anger.  Anger Arrogance Ego of one can kill any relationship even if love and care of other try to flourish.  A relationship is was and always mutual bond much above me, I and myself.

Learn to value love or this time you will pay price for not valuing it.

I hope we get to see something along these lines if this track is dragged any further Angry

Lovely write up dear! Let's hope the makers see this and do something about it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoSilentsoulInfinitedreams

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Kullu...a well written post, but i have to beg to differ with you.

First and foremost your comparison of Geet and Teji is totally incorrect.  Geet is in now way as arrogant, rude or impertinent as Teji.   Teji's interactions with his wife are all on a superficial plane...they do nit share a relationship nearly as deep and emotional as the one Geet and Maan share.   So right there..its like comparing apples to oranges. 

Teji has no concept, not does he care to even learn of what Pammi feels, what she likes, dislikes.   he does not even respect her as a WOMAN in her own right, he merely command respect form her as a husband.  He exercises his authority and expects that she serve his every beck and call.  Its fair to say that in their relationship...Pammi ka koi wajood hi nahi hai!!! 

Tej and Pammi's relationship is akin to about 90% of relationships in our culture...mostly one sided...one being the AUTHORITATIVE figure and the other being the SUBSERVIENT one.  Pammi respects teji...but I am not sure if truly loves him.  In her mind i guess you can say that she does love him, but her concept and connection with love is very different than the one that Geet has shared and experienced with Maan.

If Teji had called Pammi BEGHAIRAT...no one would have made a HOOPLA about it...including Pammi...because it is so in line with what Teji would normally say and do.

What Geet and Maan share is totally different.  I know there are some who feel that this relationship is beautiful and great only because of Maan...and his greatness, and his ability to love selflessly...etc...etc..

BUT its important to realize and also accept that Geet has contributed vastly to this relationship...in big and small ways both.   You know they say ke EK HAATH SE TAALI nahi baj ti...its two..it takes 2 to tango!!

Geet loves MAAN in a level where most people cannot even relate to.   She loves him truly and wholeheartedly...and the slightest of Maan's pain is unbearable to her...be it mental, emotional, or physical.   Teji has no such concept, for if he did...he would not treat Pammi the way he does now.

I feel that when to comes to Maan...most viewers think about him form Maan's perspective...hence they see the sacrifice, and they empathize with him, but when it comes to GEET...a lot of views think form a VIEWER's perspective and not from her perspective as a woman. 

Anyhow...i have a lot more to say..but I need to run into a meeting now...so i will try to come back and edit it to complete my thought.

Till then...I apologize if I have offended anyone, that is not my intention...I am not a GEET lover only I am a MAANEET lover...for me there is no Geet without Maan and no Maan without Geet. 

They cannot be separated and dissected...they must be accepted as ONE ENTITY!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-Deepzz-rickksSilentsoulInfinitedreams-PoisonIvy-

Amiiish

IF-Dazzler

Amiiish

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Cry

Silentsoul

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by 49erFan

So the end result is they get togethe
r and we keep talking our bak bak ROFL

I agree both were mistake but one is repenting other is not...not even showed glimpse of self realization.  I want creatives to smell coffee...and work on resurrection of GEET charcter rather using her scapegoat of illogical storyline...
Anyway...nice to read your reply

I blame the creatives!  Yes they need to redeem Geet's character!  She is repenting, but not opening up yet!

Silentsoul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top