Price for love, Value of love (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

pal_2010

Goldie

pal_2010

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
thank Kul for this wonderful post...
Geet has to realise her mistake..but there is no hope..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 5)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delhigirl

IF-Dazzler

delhigirl

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Bravo kuls. Your description of Teji and Geet is phenomenol.

I just have to say one thing. Geet reminds me of Scarlett Ohara from GONE WITH THE WIND. That book is my favorite and taught me a lot about relationships. 
Geet is like Scarlett Ohara and Maan exactly like Rhet butler.

Rhet Butler did not believe in love and marriage but for Scarlett gave up his way of live unconditionally to be with Scarlett. However she had no value for it. Scarlett had also suffered  a lot like geet and Rhet showered and pampered her with love.

there are three dialogues in the end from Rhett butler and Scarlett which I will forever love.

1) By Rhett: For the one you love - Love is like a plant. if you do not nurture and water it every day, it will die. 

2) BY RHETTT when scarlett tells him not to go - FRANKLY MY DEAR , I GIVE A DAMN.

3) By Scarlet - after Rhett walks out of the door - I will find some way to get him back. (words spoken too late)

So all i have to say is that Geet - learn from Scarlett and also from pammi. You have gone too far. Value the man that baaji gave to you as a blessing and who fulfilled the very reason that babaji sent to you for - LOVE

Kay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoul

mgdg_2010

IF-Rockerz

mgdg_2010

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
wonderful writing ...kuls...Embarrassed

Silentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wala66

have you posted this article excellently written on  geet facebook page.please do so as many more people can read it over there.post it on geet discussion board.loooved your writing and every word is so true.Geet is just a parasite ..taking all of maan's love and rewarding him with insults and heartbreak.

Frist thanks liking my post,,,,,but I dont agree with your last line...

Sorry she is not she is just blinded by her anger and ego...any sensible person can have tha phase in life...I just want creative to smell coffee and resurrect her character

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Why does love always have to pay a price?

Every couple must go through some tough times in their life in order to be stronger. In order to understand the concept of being free and not being able to do what you want at any given moment!How easily we are judged from freedom vs oppression!

It is a tragedy when love turns into pride and how these emotions become a very tangible force in everyone's life.

Kul, I liked you take on price of love. It touched my heart!

Silentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

very nice post kuls...

today's epi proved the extent of love and concern that geet shares for maan...

how come geet offered to feed lucky not once thinking that maan mite be hungry too...how come she was eating comfortably till beeji told that maan must be in pain...has geet come to this stage that a third person will hv to make her realise of maan's pain...pathetic...

how come geet took the lep to maan but looked at him with unfeeling eyes...how come even wen maan told her that he wont put it himself geet left widout once luking back...how come she did not feel that it is impossible for maan to put the lep on his back by himself...

geet was disgusting enuf wen he talked negatively about maan to dev...today she went one step ahead to tell this in arrogant tone to maan...but i loved it wen maan removed his hand from geet wen she mentioned dev's name...character consistency here...all said and done maan can never forgive dev like geet did and he will never accept geet and dev in one frame...
geet told maan in the bazaar that she forgave dev only because of him...because she wants to start a new life with him...so maan now thinks that for him geet has forced herself to forgive dev...he thinks geet still feels the same pain wenever she is with dev but only for his sake she behaves normally...
so maan hates to see geet with dev and because today geet is so angry with him...he cannot explain that to her...so the only thing he did was to move his hand from her...this gesture was to let her know that he has still not accepted geet's act of forgiving dev...

in wednesday's epi wen maan told geet that in his presence noone can ever say anything to her...he stressed on the word "noone"...he included himself in that...even he has no right to insult geet in any way...which is the reason he is burning in guilt and doing everything and more to win her back...

Thanks aditi...I agree to whatever you said...I really want a strong logical conclusion from creatives for what they are showing for GEET is that actually contain any logic to start with

adoremevirgo

vij10

vij10

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Well written Kuls. ...I agree to all your points.
The problem is that the points which Geet gives importance to are  turning out to show her as an egoist .
Geet wincing in pain is not enough...any woman in a situation where the husband is hurt ...would maybe give some tanas to her husband that "I will apply the lep but that doesnt mean we have patched up or something similar "...but would have not left without putting it considering he was hurt and she loves him and can feel his pain...somebody rightly had pointed out that she was about to have her dinner ..it is only when Beeji spoke about Balwant she remembered him and didnt eat...she doesnt need to love him for favours he has done...but i wonder what is it that is lacking in Maan that she cant believe his love or say that " Maan ke gunaah to mein maaf nahin kar sakti "...the Dev dialogue was nowhere said by her to test if it affects Maan...It was said in complete attitude informing him that your brother also cant convince me to go back.  ...I could go on and on.
Sometimes I wonder if it is a mistake that the CVs dont have a female in their team and hence they are destroying her character even without realising it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgadoremevirgoSilentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Why does love always have to pay a price?

Every couple must go through some tough times in their life in order to be stronger. In order to understand the concept of being free and not being able to do what you want at any given moment!
How easily we are judged from freedom vs oppression!

It is a tragedy when love turns into pride and how these emotions become a very tangible force in everyone's life.

Kul, I liked you take on price of love. It touched my heart!

Aarya
   What a sensible answer to my question but you are right a tough time actually make you realize or value your love...and  I want nooone to  pay price for love...or pride...For me love is mutual and so is self respect ...IF one side chose to ignore it in a relationship  or a  bond it can never flourish...

Edited by kuls11 - 22 April 2011 at 8:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top