Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

another indirect geet bashing post...Ouch

really I thought its TEJI criticising post too...but you chose just to care for GEET...anyway its not bashing post...I just wrote what I felt...if you think...I hate geet you are more wrong...I hate creative...for runing my geet,,,,,,,,character

no two ppl will have same opinion...first i too felt the same...does raising any question regarding self respect matters this much? but later i thought ...

edited

I agree therefore I am not contestting your point of view...Nor I stopped your from making post on it...you can definetly make post on your view so u can discuss with like minded indidival...I will say what I feel ...thanks for relying

1> No reasons can be big enough for a wife to tolerate seeing all walk over her husband's pride now if u say it was for his safety, well then she needs to recollect her past & introduce Maan to her family as they have no idea at all about him & its her silence that is making them wrongly assume things.

2>You say but I not. As you  yourself started this comment with no two people think alike.

3>This is discussion forum & one of the rules hold that we respect others pov, you have no right to call my pov wrong. I wont be childish and extend the same gesture, rather give you reasons..she is concerned so she was eating while he was cringing in pain, she is concerned so she dint reach him with medicines in the first place, she is concerned so seeing him refuse to apply it she spent hours refusing to go & apply it. Yes she is concerned so she gave him water now that credit I will give her

4>loyalty??? 'gairat' is the word which infact she too repeated in car asking herself how could Maan question it. Check then speak.

5>Realization comes when the person reflects their own part too not just the others.

6>Walking out leaving him clueless of her where abouts is equal to breaking her bonds..if Maan dint reach her could she have the face to return..was there any return. That is breaking bond  & respect well when she allows all humiliate her husband that indirectly humiliates their bond too. At least as a woman I see this.

I never asked for you to agree ..& your pov is ur own nothing to do with me nor my concern...As I said I dont contest other vision just convey mine...I am repplying again...Otherwise I am happy with mine...you can be with yours
[

Edited by kuls11 - 22 April 2011 at 2:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010sksgjwalamukhidelhigirladoremevirgoOfTheHeartnanditasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

@kuls.. yes i was a maneet fan.. and i m... but i  m really doubtful abt future.. iff this is what CVs are gonna do!Cry

I am die hard maneetian too priya...and future is not green for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

wow..DI & Nandu..Amazing post..

& as for my views..
If i say "D less I say abt Geet is better" wouldnt be enough ? :D

Thanks.

thanks Piya for reply...sweety u too navya fan...me tooo...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLaab hum vahan milenge...

-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
^Yeppi.. Seems like so many of my friends watching dis show..yeah zarror milenge though im less on MF discussion but im in d mansion after d epi :)

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

^Yeppi.. Seems like so many of my friends watching dis show..yeah zarror milenge though im less on MF discussion but im in d mansion after d epi :)

Oh Okie...I will see you there...but I defiently like freshness touch in starplus show...shocker for me...mansion  is what

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Oh Okie...I will see you there...but I defiently like freshness touch in starplus show...shocker for me...mansion  is what

i m too attracted towards navya yar!...
its kinda fresh b/w all saas bahu dramas!Big smile
hope it prospers! Embarrassed

Silentsoul

nanditasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

nanditasingh

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

wow..DI & Nandu..Amazing post..

& as for my views..
If i say "D less I say abt Geet is better" wouldnt be enough ? :D

Thanks.

Thank you dear...

Silentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

i m too attracted towards navya yar!...
its kinda fresh b/w all saas bahu dramas!Big smile
hope it prospers! Embarrassed

Priya its going to be Saas bahu...dont expect too  much from starplus soap...Its story is...about navya life changed after marriage...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top