IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
very well said dear
i m rather speechless
so no furthur comments frm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

i absolutely agree with u...
i mean when ever any one would talk to Geet rudely.. aur hav insulted her.. Maan had not taken step back.. but always came forward.. and even he cancelled the crores of deal for her.. for her self respect.. and when.. that beeji was insulting him.. and teji was doing the same.. even luck and lachhi... she sis nothin...
was that the image she wa portraying of strong woman.. a strong woman is just not the one.. who fights for herself.. but she is the one who fights for right.. ones right.. not for  her right only...
i m sad... that i m seeing this geet...the same whom MSK has alwayz pampered... 
and she  cant see.. that what ever Maan did even  yest and day before.. was only for her..
i mean the fight!...
i m saddend with the present geet and her thinking...Cry
bechara maan..Cry

I agree to each of your word...priya...strong women fight for rightt...I am waiting when she will fight for Paami and Maan self respect...But these Cvs dont care...for her charcter they got prey to butcher for future passonate stroyline ...bhale hee it kill essense of their true love...which we loved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeartadoremevirgo

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

very well said dear
i m rather speechless
so no furthur comments frm me

Thanks Asm...I thought you will not like it therefore I dint send that to you...but thanks for reading it and likig it...

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

i mean when ever any one would talk to Geet rudely.. aur hav insulted her.. Maan had not taken step back.. but always came forward.. and even he cancelled the crores of deal for her.. for her self respect.. and when.. that beeji was insulting him.. and teji was doing the same.. even luck and lachhi... she sis nothin...
was that the image she wa portraying of strong woman.. a strong woman is just not the one.. who fights for herself.. but she is the one who fights for right.. ones right.. not for  her right only...
and she  cant see.. that what ever Maan did even  yest and day before.. was only for her..
i mean the fight!...
bechara maan..Cry

I agree to each of your word...priya...strong women fight for rightt...I am waiting when she will fight for Paami and Maan self respect...But these Cvs dont care...for her charcter they got prey to butcher for future passonate stroyline ...bhale hee it kill essense of their true love...which we loved

i agree yar...
the true innocent love story  is now converting to raw story line.. with indefinite borders!Dead
i just hope for the return of essence of old geetHSPDay Dreaming

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
wow..DI & Nandu..Amazing post..

& as for my views..
If i say "D less I say abt Geet is better" wouldnt be enough ? :D

Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh

jwalamukhi

IF-Dazzler

jwalamukhi

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

another indirect geet bashing post...Ouch

really I thought its TEJI criticising post too...but you chose just to care for GEET...anyway its not bashing post...I just wrote what I felt...if you think...I hate geet you are more wrong...I hate creative...for runing my geet,,,,,,,,character

no two ppl will have same opinion...first i too felt the same...does raising any question regarding self respect matters this much? but later i thought ...

geet is silent when all her family members are insulting maan...she is not forgiving maan...she is not showing any concern...she left maan who loved her more than his life...because of this u r saying...she doesnot have respect in marriage...these are ur problems with geet...

1. she is silent while others are insulting maan...well this question is yet to be answered by CV's...I think they will give proper explanation before the reunion...so i can't say much about this...

2. she is not forgiving maan...is it said by words/shown by actions...

u feel that geet is not forgiving maan...by her words...but about her actions...i say she already did that long before...

3. she is not showing concern...u r totally wrong...even a child watching the show can appreciate her concern for him

4. she left maan...yes the person who taught her to live with self-respect...now questioning her about that...the person who said she was pure...questioning about her loyalty...u may say maan didn't talk in that way...but iam saying way of perception of things is different between two ppl...u may say he didn't...i will say he did...so geet can also misinterpret his actions...no wife can tolerate if her husband questions her loyalty...so geet leaving maan at that point is totally justified...

5. maan realized what he said...how his words hurt her...so he came for her and repeatedly sayinf...that those words were said in anger and he didnot mean it...she was expecting such words to hear from maan to sooth her heart...she is melting...indeed the process is completing...only the final realization has to set in...

6. if she has no respect in marriage...she would have had totally erased his memories...but no...

teji...well there are lot of teji's in india...who feel that their wives should fear for them all the time...that is typical character of a male...

i totally disagree with u...we don't know about pammi-teji relation...may be tej was not interested in her...may it was a forced/arranged marraige...i such relations how can one expect love.../care?

butr in maaneet relation...they love,fight,argue,pacify and respect each other...

so there is no comparison between tej and geet  ...(my pov)

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

i mean the fight!...
bechara maan..Cry

i agree yar...
the true innocent love story  is now converting to raw story line.. with indefinite borders!Dead
i just hope for the return of essence of old geetHSPDay Dreaming

I agrree priya...I know u were hardcore maneet fan too...
seriously I want same geet same beautiful eternal love story...which so unique and difff...that we lived for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@kuls.. yes i was a maneet fan.. and i m... but i  m really doubtful abt future.. iff this is what CVs are gonna do!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top