Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

-sann-

IF-Dazzler

-sann-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Wow Nupsie! Awesome! You once again prove why I miss your poetry so much...

oh harry...thnk u for ur kind words, my muse...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I miss u & ur poems toooOuch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 11)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lyla.Khan

IF-Rockerz

Lyla.Khan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything u have said
New cvs have ruined her character very badly just for this track which too is guna be ruined by dev mistaken as maan..so what was the point of ruining her character for more utter crap??
Do they have any sense in their minds?
They have killed the social message already n now ruining maaneet as well..now adays i cant at all relate to geet like i used to..i cant see her love for maan..
How will they justify her character damage??
If they dont they and their show is surely in the coffin..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgEBasso.Kiran.Silentsoul

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Kullu...a well written post, but i have to beg to differ with you.

First and foremost your comparison of Geet and Teji is totally incorrect.  Geet is in now way as arrogant, rude or impertinent as Teji.   Teji's interactions with his wife are all on a superficial plane...they do nit share a relationship nearly as deep and emotional as the one Geet and Maan share.   So right there..its like comparing apples to oranges. 

Teji has no concept, not does he care to even learn of what Pammi feels, what she likes, dislikes.   he does not even respect her as a WOMAN in her own right, he merely command respect form her as a husband.  He exercises his authority and expects that she serve his every beck and call.  Its fair to say that in their relationship...Pammi ka koi wajood hi nahi hai!!! 

Tej and Pammi's relationship is akin to about 90% of relationships in our culture...mostly one sided...one being the AUTHORITATIVE figure and the other being the SUBSERVIENT one.  Pammi respects teji...but I am not sure if truly loves him.  In her mind i guess you can say that she does love him, but her concept and connection with love is very different than the one that Geet has shared and experienced with Maan.

If Teji had called Pammi BEGHAIRAT...no one would have made a HOOPLA about it...including Pammi...because it is so in line with what Teji would normally say and do.

What Geet and Maan share is totally different.  I know there are some who feel that this relationship is beautiful and great only because of Maan...and his greatness, and his ability to love selflessly...etc...etc..

BUT its important to realize and also accept that Geet has contributed vastly to this relationship...in big and small ways both.   You know they say ke EK HAATH SE TAALI nahi baj ti...its two..it takes 2 to tango!!

Geet loves MAAN in a level where most people cannot even relate to.   She loves him truly and wholeheartedly...and the slightest of Maan's pain is unbearable to her...be it mental, emotional, or physical.   Teji has no such concept, for if he did...he would not treat Pammi the way he does now.

I feel that when to comes to Maan...most viewers think about him form Maan's perspective...hence they see the sacrifice, and they empathize with him, but when it comes to GEET...a lot of views think form a VIEWER's perspective and not from her perspective as a woman. 

Anyhow...i have a lot more to say..but I need to run into a meeting now...so i will try to come back and edit it to complete my thought.

Till then...I apologize if I have offended anyone, that is not my intention...I am not a GEET lover only I am a MAANEET lover...for me there is no Geet without Maan and no Maan without Geet. 

They cannot be separated and dissected...they must be accepted as ONE ENTITY!!

Need I say More...Nags well SaidClap Clap Clap Clap ...Its Sad Ki Most of the Viewers dont think from Geet's POV...And the CV's dont clealry Highlight the situation from Her POV either...If the Viewers are not reminded of her insecurities as Nihu Pointed out in her post then the audience majorly will only relate with MAAN which is what happening in the Case of MAAN...Everybody sees his pain, nobody want to even talk about Geet's Sufferings...Why Because the exact reason as o why she walked off, why she is refusing to forgive him easily etc is still unknown...the more time they take in showing Geet's POV regarding her reaction, regarding why she still can't forgive MAAN. etc it will only Hamper her character and that to an extent where it cannot be mended
Smile

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Need I say More...Nags well SaidClap ...Its Sad Ki Most of the Viewers dont think from Geet's POV...And the CV's dont clealry Highlight the situation from Her POV either...If the Viewers are not reminded of her insecurities as Nihu Pointed out in her post then the audience majorly will only relate with MAAN which is what happening in the Case of MAAN...Everybody sees his pain, nobody want to even talk about Geet's Sufferings...Why Because the exact reason as o why she walked off, why she is refusing to forgive him easily etc is still unknown...the more time they take in showing Geet's POV regarding her reaction, regarding why she still can't forgive MAAN. etc it will only Hamper her character and that to an extent where it cannot be mended
Smile

Vijiii meri T & K sis Hug...How are you darling?, How's your China and internship? All is well?

I have decided to not to reply on any post till i will see Geet realization, but you guys can't see me quiet right?

I have one question how you can think that people only relating their selves with MSK? And why actually? We all are sitting here to get to know the exact reason of her behavior...We all know what MSK said, and in which environment he had uttered such harsh word to his dear wife..Do you think we don't love Geet? But what we do if CV's are hell bent to butcher her Character? How long we just bear all this by understanding her? Why we always understand her only, and CV's keep butchering her Character? I can't see her always wrong by understanding her situation. When she will come out from her past? Why still her love is so weak that every time one wrong word or action make her to leave the person, who loves her the most, and who gave her all the happiness? He is still loves her without expectation, but is there need that always he has to give test of his love? You know very well i am not blind supporter of Geet nor Maan...Whenever one person seem wrong to me, i always go against that person, and this time Geet is not wrong but acting very stubborn, and in anger she is messing everything more...Can you tell me was there any need to her to go and talk with Dev more than gave him ultimatum to leave the place? Why there was need to bitching about her hubby? Why can't Geet just shut Dev mouth without talking much with him? Why there was need to tell rapist that she can forgive any sin, but not this? 

We want answer from CV's, how they can butcher Geet Character? One by one they are just showing us only her mistakes rather than her acceptance, her self realization...Please i have only one request if you can't understand our pain then please don't take us wrong as well...Since four days every time when i think about Geet my eyes get wet, and i tries so hard to relate my self with her, but every time gets failed...

Once we will get the answer of all question, hope we will start connecting ourself with her, hope so...People are hurt, deeply hurt the way CV's killed the social issue, and i think they have all right to share their views with us, whether they are against Geet, but they have all right to question, cause such issues are not joke...

If i am wrong please correct me, but don't think we don't love Geet or not trying to understand her that from where she's coming...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

Post Reply New Post

Go to top