Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

   

Price for love, Value of love (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

maan-ki-sanjana

IF-Dazzler

maan-ki-sanjana

Joined: 22 October 2010

Posts: 4795

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11



Thanks for replying I know no 2 people cant have same vision of prospective, ...I am perfectly fine that you disagree with my post and I respect your decision and I expect same from other. Only point is I dont see things your way nor you see my way. But probaly we both are right in out own prospective.I dont question your way of seeing thing...as its your vision ..  Neither I hold any right to contest your  choice...


Totally agree with you...everyone has their own view points and technically neither is right or wrong...after all we all have our own interpretations...however there is no problem in discussing our views on the same page even if they differ...as long as it is in a mature fashion...as we are doing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price for love, Value of love (Page 10)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005

Posts: 16138

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

Originally posted by kuls11



Thanks for replying I know no 2 people cant have same vision of prospective, ...I am perfectly fine that you disagree with my post and I respect your decision and I expect same from other. Only point is I dont see things your way nor you see my way. But probaly we both are right in out own prospective.I dont question your way of seeing thing...as its your vision ..  Neither I hold any right to contest your  choice...


Totally agree with you...everyone has their own view points and technically neither is right or wrong...after all we all have our own interpretations...however there is no problem in discussing our views on the same page even if they differ...as long as it is in a mature fashion...as we are doing Smile


I agree I was discussing with opposie thoughts...before you But I dont trust anger factor or individual mockery level if this forum...
..I dont want to be part of insulting nor victim of mud slugging mocking...questioning other sensibilities...Neither I find it entertaining nor healthy questioning other sensibilities or mental level for their different vision.  ..
.I have seen one case today when how ones thought process vision was questioned mocked ridiculed at expense of pleasure or entertainment of  few.
Altough I love this show or character but not expense of my self respect which can be stamped   by few to save that of character...I want my self keep out of this mess...Hope you can understand that...


Edited by kuls11 - 22 April 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-sann-

Anita1118

IF-Dazzler

Anita1118

Joined: 07 April 2010

Posts: 4460

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
This was so well said...that I don't have any comments..there is not much left to say...Hat's off to you dear...and I agree...with your disclaimer too...because somehow everytime POVs are given...some think we have started character bashing...
 
But your post...mind blowing...I just don't know what else to sayClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

sksg

Goldie

sksg

Joined: 06 August 2010

Posts: 2246

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Kuls, Good points you make. At present, I see "my" and "I" more than "us". In love and relationships, there shouldn't be any room for "my" and "I", there should only be "us". Otherwise, the relationships break and the love suffers. That is my POV.

At the present time, Teji and Geet both do not value their companions. I think that is where the comparison begins and ends. I can only say this much that all kinds of people make up the world. I am sure in this world you will come across many people who value and put individual needs above group needs. They normally go with the group (in this case family) needs as long as they are inline with their individual needs. But when there is a clash, they give more importance to individual needs rather than the group needs. And there are others that are the exact opposites.  I think this is illustrated with Pammi and Geet  of the current track.

Determination of who is right and who is wrong is based on what we value in life most. I can see that exemplified in the multitude of responses your post has attracted. One important lesson I have personally learned by coming to this forum is that how much ever we may think we are right, there will always exist those that judge our words or actions as wrong. It is a very important lesson to me I think. If I have to maintain the balance in my day to day interactions with people that I care most about, I need to understand that they may sometimes perceive things in exact opposition to what I perceive. One thing I am yet to learn is how to deal with such situations. How can you respectfully disagree with those that do not agree with you? I try, but haven't found a foolproof answer to this question yet.




Edited by sksg - 22 April 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoSilentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005

Posts: 16138

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Kuls, Good points you make. At present, I see "my" and "I" more than "us". In love and relationships, there shouldn't be any room for "my" and "I", there should only be "us". Otherwise, the relationships break and the love suffers. That is my POV.

At the present time, Teji and Geet both do not value their companions. I think that is where the comparison begins and ends. I can only say this much that all kinds of people make up the world. I am sure in this world you will come across many people who value and put individual needs above group needs. They normally go with the group (in this case family) needs as long as they are inline with their individual needs. But when there is a clash, they give more importance to individual needs rather than the group needs. And there are others that are the exact opposites.  I think this is illustrated with Pammi and Geet  of the current track.

Determination of who is right and who is wrong is based on what we value in life most. I can see that exemplified in the multitude of responses your post has attracted. One important lesson I have personally learned by coming to this forum is that how much ever we may think we are right, there will always exist those that judge our words or actions as wrong. It is a very important lesson to me I think. If I have to maintain the balance in my day to day interactions with people that I care most about, I need to understand that they may sometimes perceive things in exact opposition to what I perceive. One thing I am yet to learn is how to deal with such situations. How can you respectfully disagree with those that do not agree with you? I try, but haven't found a foolproof answer to this question yet.




Sri...thanks for replying to me...Yes my comparison for TEJI and Geet was completely on present situation At present they both chose not value their spouse nor respect them. I am not accounting for anyone past responsible for it not saying this point both will continoue to do this in future. But from what I see right now I see  both blinded by 'me and I' and chose not to care for 'us'
I mite not be perfect but thats my interpretation of relationship, I just tried to explore from that prospective.


As you said forum is ocean of diverse brain who can interpret things according to their need ot their understanding. We can change that fact you can appease everyone in world. Disagreement  is spice of life given done in healthy manner. When that take abusing, mocking level we should be better keep ourselves from mud slugging.  I dint disgree with not one who didnt I agreed,,,,,Rather I respect their view of disagreing  with me...For me...I dont have to come to conclusion because thought process is already given by other party by disagreeing. ...so thats mutual anyway.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-sann-

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005

Posts: 16138

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

This was so well said...that I don't have any comments..there is not much left to say...Hat's off to you dear...and I agree...with your disclaimer too...because somehow everytime POVs are given...some think we have started character bashing...
 
But your post...mind blowing...I just don't know what else to sayClapClapClap


Thanks Sahil...we finally  agreed on something...LOL

-sann-

IF-Dazzler

-sann-

Joined: 25 September 2009

Posts: 4004

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

You walk right in front of me
And I stand right behind, hoping that you'll turn around and see,

The tears running down my face,
And darkness all over the place,

The black under my eyes from sleepless nights,
The realization that love bites,

The love in my eyes and the pain in my heart,
The guilt of knowing you tore me apart.

Let it end your last song
Let me be on my way
Forget this night you may
Once it breaks into dawn

Who can I bind in my embrace
Can dreams ever be bound?
Only an ache remains
Tears flow unabated
 

But I'll still stay here and stand my ground.
I'll wait for that day when you finally turn around.



Edited by -sann- - 22 April 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoul

sksg

Goldie

sksg

Joined: 06 August 2010

Posts: 2246

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Wow Nupsie! Awesome! You once again prove why I miss your poetry so much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-Silentsoul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Geet-Maan's love story in geet huyi sabse -Article

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

cuteteddybear25 83 41512 18 November 2011 at 3:19am
By anvi8888
Members who love the Creatives

2 3 4 5

XAiShBaBy08X 32 1782 21 January 2011 at 12:15am
By minnie_tweetie
FF ONE SHOT MAAN & GEET ::::::: LOVE CONFESSIO

2 3

queen_ali 17 6108 23 December 2010 at 1:39pm
By -Mrinalini-
Geet's Love and Maan's Dysfunctional Phamily? maybe-just 8 1003 08 December 2010 at 10:50am
By KTrachna
Love it love it !

2

yoyolo 10 2051 21 August 2010 at 3:06am
By swatisingh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.