•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
damn i hate kansanwali for putting salt in the kheer, chili powder in food and making guddu throw the plate of food on the floor... kansanwali walked in the kitchen while runjhun was making the food and she put all that stuff in the food so guddu can fight with runjhun, remember its part of there plan to separate guddu and runjun, for runjhun breaking up mahedevi's little wedding proposal... runjhun should tell guddu that kansanwali walked into the kitchen and when she left for 5 minutes she put all that stuff in the food.. but runjun is not going to do that because she is afraid of her evil aunties and take blame on herself... i hate it when these cv's create these predictable scenes. please for god's cv's show the auntie's getting punished... what do you think comments plz...
i agree but i think of this all a satest for their love...i feel that Guddu will definitely feel bad that Runjhun ate that spicy curry (which looked rerally good LOL)...you neevr know this can make their relationship even stronger...but these mamais are never going to be good...
She will never tell about kalsanwali...not because of fear but because \of love and respect...she has for them...when a person roams in dessert for water and see water in dessert which is actually mirage...he runs behind it to get it...Same thing is with runjhun...She has done everything to get ther mama and mamis affection and whenever they were showing false affection she was getting happy coz she always longed for it...and never lost hope that she wont get their affection ever...
                          And those idiots dont know unknowingly they are taking their test which will make their relation more firm and strong...so ...we should thanks Kalsanswali coz the questions she has set for Runjhun is very easy coz she is a birlliant student
Runjhun should herself learn a lesson fron this and never trust her M&Ms again. She should at least be able to understand that the motive behind this food incident was to drive a wedge between her and Guddu. She should lookout for herself and Guddu.
And I think Guddu will believe Runjhun that it was not her fault. He also should use his big brain and deduce that M&Ms are the real culprits and not Runjhun.