Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Why did Guddu react so fiercely....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

... when his meal was not what he expected?

When Runjhun serves Guddu and his friends a meal that she had so meticulously and lovingly cooked for them and Guddu throws the plate across the room with so much anger, didn't you think his anger was disproportionate?  At least I thought it was.  Then I got to thinking that it is really Runjhun's fault for his anger.

Huh?

Well, let me explain.

This morning, what we saw was a cute scene in the bathroom where Guddu asks who was the culprit who ruined the sari he got for her by coloring in ink and Runjhun admits it was her.  Her reasoning was that he does not listen and the only way she could put her point across from the misunderstanding the night before was to show by example.

Now Guddu Shukla has lived in a man's world and understands the workings of a man's mind.  He does not understand women much.  He knew when he closed the bathroom door this morning that he was one upped by a woman and he says "see that Guddu Shukla" and closes the door with a smile.

Next Runjhun hears about the deal at the adda and tells Guddu to act on it.  Guddu is his own man and he will do what he pleases.  He sees Runjhun as giving him a lecture and then a look on her way out.  So when he sits down for his meal and the meal is doctored by Kalsanwali (unbeknownst to him), he thinks this is one of Runjhun's ploys, similar to the pink sari turned blue.  She is trying to get him to do things her way.

Remember they are still in their chunauti mode and he is not going to go down that easily.  He will admire, be amused but he is still his OWN MAN and "Dharampatni" will not RUN HIS LIFE!

Edited by gardes - 21 April 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

trish1AnovaDia_FedabellaPrabhkallugauranitaishanak.hotWafahrusha4003sur001OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did Guddu react so fiercely...." in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
That is right, Gardes. 

During the bathroom scene when the clarification was made, I knew it is going to backfire - the unusual way she teaches things to him.

I'm not saying it is Runjhun's fault, but I will blame the circumstances for it. If Kalsanwali hadn't played with the food, this spat between them wouldn't have happened.

His temper mercurially raised bcos of what he had "learned" just that morning. Even the night before and in the morning before the bath he says to her that, "she is very intelligent .. very smart". In the night it was said with bitterness, and in the morning it was said with a bit of appreciation. When the clarification was made in the bathroom scene, he got to see her intelligence one more time and he takes it that she is teaching him again something bcos of the mobile- company-offer issue.

Also just before eating he advices K & J to respect "AnnaDevta" and eat .. and what he did was totally against what he had just said minutes before. 
So, for a person who has the knowledge that 'Food should be respect' behaves that way, how much it must have angered him is what was being shown.

For the records, this is the 3rd time he is telling her that she is taking "revenge" on him. He who has lived an outside life all the time, only knows such tactics.

Like I wrote in a WU a while back, in the precap. it is Runjhun who is crying away with tears flowing from both her eyes, but it is someone else melting in those tears - GUDDU!  You can see in his expressions ..how he is totally M.E.L.T.I.N.G 

Looks like with each of the tests, they will get closer and closer forming a strong bond of trust with each other.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovamonalidpDia_Fshanak.hotPrabhkallurani2007gauranitaiWafahgardesrusha4003sur001

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Gardes and Bee...you put across what I saw too. I'm at the moment completely brain tired (took a bhagonwali break from work) to form a coherent response but I agree with both of you) The circumstances placed them in that situation (mangled by Kalsanwali), and the reaction of Guddu was very much logical and in place.

Bee I loved the way you pointed out that while it might be Runjhun crying but it's Guddu melting in those tears.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovamonalidpedabellaPrabhkallushanak.hotgardessur001bee5

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Guddu is inexperienced where women are concerned and will add up 2 and 2 to make 5 very easily.  Can you blame him?  Women are so complex.

Thanks for your perspectives.  I did not want to spoil the first part of the episode today because we ALL loved it.  But some of us also picked up on the fact that there would be repercussions and misunderstandings.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaDia_FPrabhkallushanak.hotedabellaWafahsur001

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Gr88888888888 post...
I myself was thinking about it ...thanks for opening this topic as it cleared a doubt that why he is changing his mood faster than chameleon changes its colour...
                        Great Guddu shukla is thinking that Runjhun has cooked crap instead of food...to take revenge or maybe he is affected by her words...aap apni siwa kisi ki sunte kahaan hai...and thinking runjhun has again done it intentionally to make him accept the proposal...
                            Whatever...but he did wrong...its Runjhun's capability that she digest his unsincere and  childish acts...but today there will be surely an overflow of emotion...and if he believes Runjhun is not lying then...
Pandey ki titliyon ko toh bhagwaane bacha payenge...Mr sher singh urf...dabaang Guddu bhaiya se

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaDia_FPrabhkallugardes

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
great post and you wrote down what i wa sthinking too...but he's definitley going to feel bad when he sees runjhun eating that spicy food...i can imagine like how late rhe will take sugar for her...that'l be cute...let's see what happens tomorrow and then two days without bagonwali;(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaDia_FPrabhkallugardessur001

Dia_F

Dia_F

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
  Thank you Gardes! You totally cleared my mind about Guddu' s beahavior! Even if he admits that his wife is an intelligent woman, he is not ready to accept her advise when it comes to his business! Well, how many men are ready to that? LOL
   And Runjhun advised him in public! That was an other mistake: How could Guddu Shukla, with all his reputation accept the advise of a woman (wife or not) LOL, but i am sure that there will come a day when he will be the one who will ask the advise of his wise wife before taking any major decision!
    And about the food: he believes that she is capable of taking revenge like that because he doesn't know her very well yet! He still has so many things to learn about his wife: but, don't worry her aunts will be there to give a helping hand Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
great post..

it will take time for both to start trusting each other...loved the way guddu looked when she was eating that spicy food..

he will surely regret that..bigtime..

also loved the way his friends tried to difuse the situation..they are really starting to support their bhabi..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.