Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys This Is My First Collage On Revathy And JyothiEmbarrassedsorry guys i could not get many pixConfused thats why could nt make the collage properlyOuch

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7484/preethi.jpg

Edited by doot - 21 April 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahekrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Collage On Revathy And Jyothi" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Wow Dear So lovely pictures  and creationsClap,Please make more and make this forum activeBig smile.I too want to be active dear.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doot

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Wow Dear So lovely pictures  and creationsClap,Please make more and make this forum activeBig smile.I too want to be active dear.Embarrassed

sure dear lets all join our hands to make this forum activeEmbarrassed........................wats ur nameEmbarrassed...............i am preethiEmbarrassed

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

sure dear lets all join our hands to make this forum activeEmbarrassed...wats ur nameEmbarrassed...i am preethiEmbarrassed
Hi PreetiBig smile,my name is Krithika.Big smile

I am great fan of bidaai PS hindi versionEmbarrassed,i am more active in bidaai forumBig smile ,but i want PS thread also to be active.Big smile

Let us invite all our friends here.Hug

doot

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by doot

sure dear lets all join our hands to make this forum activeEmbarrassed...wats ur nameEmbarrassed...i am preethiEmbarrassed
Hi PreetiBig smile,my name is Krithika.Big smile

I am great fan of bidaai PS hindi versionEmbarrassed,i am more active in bidaai forumBig smile ,but i want PS thread also to be active.Big smile

Let us invite all our friends here.Hug

hai keerthi...yes yaar lets all invite many frnds n make this forum activeEmbarrassed

krithikas

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Wrong Post

Edited by Mythily2 - 21 April 2011 at 11:24pm

doot

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Preeti, My Name Is Mythily.

I Am Great Fan Kinshuk And Parul (KinRul) Of Bidaai And Love RagVir Couple In The Hindi Version, I Still Visit Bidaai Forum, I So Want PS Thread Also To Be Active.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootkrithikas

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

Hi Preeti, My Name Is Mythily.

I Am Great Fan Kinshuk And Parul (KinRul) Of Bidaai And Love RagVir Couple In The Hindi Version, I Still Visit Bidaai Forum, I So Want PS Thread Also To Be Active.

come on lets all become active member of PSWink

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top