Phulwa

20th APRIL WU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

*********************************************************************************************************************************

When SSP says Phulwa is the proof  , Then Sr.Thakur says how can phulwa be the proof. Her brother is a dacoit, she has been missing now she arrives with sindoor. Shankar was bad for her. now he is good.

Phuwla  denies. He says Phulwa is making his son culprit to save Shankar .

Sr.Thakur says Chunni and phulwa's words has no importance. He does not believe them .Then they leaves the place

Imarati arrives, she says "forgive me, ma'am, We don't want to share our emotions with anyone.

SSP says"She is there to help them.

Imarati says "Where was she when they kidnapped the little kid(phulwa),In front of her , those people questioned the little phulwa's character .

SSP tries to convince them but mangroo and family leave the place

In the car thakurs are going somewhere. Junior thakur says how his men did the thing,How in unconscious state they filled phulwa's mang with sindor by Shankar's hand .

Manngroo with his family arrives to his house, when phulwa started crying and everyone is unhappy and sad. Mangroo breaks down; .He says phulwa has to promise to keep quite.

One doctor check Shankar and says if someone had not given "mitti ka lape"in his wound, then it could turn worse.

Thakur's haveli Lakhiya arrives and informs them about everything , when he gets some moneya from thakurs .Sr. Thakur says "aag mein ghee dal ne ka kaama yeh karega(He will give ghjee to the fire)

*****************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirZebi02-Swetha-sudss-SweetGirl-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20th APRIL WU" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thankuuu!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates

SmritiKatha

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Updates Pia..after long I catch some of Epi of Pulwa and Today read updates also..otherwise I m kinda lost with series specially after Anagad's entry..I feel they are over doing with Little girl Pulwa plus is this really Pulandevi story I wonder..ConfusedAnyways Thanks for taking out time on Updates..Embarrassed

SmritiKatha

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the update pia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.