Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

NEW www.egreeting.in BETA launched! (Page 3)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
WOW, that is good news vijay. Great, now I can send e-cards from here rather than 123 greeting. I am soo proud of you. Keep up with the great work.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

Thanks for your appreciation. If you liked the site then I would request that you please register as a member before 8th March 2004.

You can browse through all the features like Birthday Reminder, Calendar, Address Book and I am sure you will forget all other egreeting site you have been using so far.

COME BE A PART OF IT

As you know the greeting card site have just started and we would be requiring more greeting card pictures/postcards. If you have a scanner then you can also help us by sending your collection of cards by scanning them and uploading it on our server as JPG files. Our designers will be optimizing it for the website.

All due credit will be given to the contributors. We will be creating a seperate page where we will be listing the names of all the people who are contributing towards this project.

If you have any suggestions / comment please feel free to send me an email or PM. We would create a new page which will show your name in the contributors list.

I thank you for your continued support which you have always bestowed on me and I it will remain even in future.

One more thing I would like to add, if we all @ india-forums are together we all can really think and achieve BIG things in real life and probably thats the idea of our FORUM. So in case you have a new idea in which you want us (India Forum members) to assist/support you then please feel free to drop me a PM. I would be more then happy to be of any help to you or your project. Just make sure you do not compete with our site sponsors LOL.

Cheers,
Vijay

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Awesome site Vijay. I just signed up today, and sent a card to my cousin. I like how you can customize the card you are sending. Great job! Keep it up. Clap

Go to top