Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the thing is ...i think Kesar really has feelings for Gulaal, and sees Talli as his best friend.  The way he stares at Gulaal and her pictures tell you that he has feelings for her, but he is mad at her because she hid the fact the Dushyant killed Vasanth. 

I think in the future, he'll say yes to marriage with Talli just to punish and antagonize Gulaal, but then will find out some twist in the tale, which will make him realize why Gulaal forgave Dushyant, but by then Gulaal will have given Talli her go ahead, and...blah blah blah...

I just Want the Story to move fastER.😳
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Lennie...as always...with pictures and detailed explanations👏

In the future track, I think Kesar might try to present Gulaal-Dushyant red-handed in front of the family.  His hatred is going to go beyond control but I think he might somehow discover the diary which contains the most difficult moments she has undergone to fulfil Vasant's dream, thereby causing a huge turn in the story.

But by then, the damage would have been done and poor Gulaal would be badly disgraced in the family as everyone would be shocked that she has spared Vasant's Killer and turn against her.

Kesar would have to really struggle to fill in the voids between them.😕

Looking forwards for your posts Lennie😊

Edited by rasika-akaSha - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^I can imagine that happening. If his anger reaches its extreme he may just end up humiliating Gulaal which will only make their relationship more sour...! :\
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^I can imagine that happening. If his anger reaches its extreme he may just end up humiliating Gulaal which will only make their relationship more sour...! :\

Reemz (if I may call you that...) it has to go sour...and to a worst extent...it is only then that the pent up feelings will pour out in form of that horrible truth...It has to hit the bottom...sad but true..what do you think??😃
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys for replying 😊

Srutsti - Piyu maari music is great, such a nice song, and i am in England, so hot - and the fact that my bedroom is on the 2nd floor, so i get the most sun coz of the fact of the bedroom being above the 1st floor bedrooms lol

Kesar as he stated wants to hurt Gulaal and see the pain on her, but he doesnt realise that somewhere along the line he also hurts himself doing that esp when she confronts him about it

And i did notice the one tears from Dushyant

kris_s - Yes, Gulaal looked beautiful on the montage, those colours suit her esp Red

I think it can only get worse before it gets better, and i do think Kesar finding Gulaal's diary will be a major help, coz she has put her heart and soul into that diary...  her way of speaking to Vasant and so on

Kesar just doesnt realise that he is hurting the one person who means more to him and it will only hurt him more once the damage is done
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanx Lennie for the great analysis👍🏼