Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

I hope M&Ms dont......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I have this really horrible feeling that this Neelu will be Guddu's super hot and sexy ex-girlfriend. -__-
She will come back to woo Guddu and the evil M&Ms will use her to their advantage.But if so wewill get to see Runjhuns jealous side oOooOoo
Also under this pressure she and Guddu may reveal their true feelings to each other.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope M&Ms dont......" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
yup, i think they are going to bring her in sometime in the future.  would also love to see a jealous runjhun.  at the same time, would really like to see a very jealous guddu.  maybe abi will be back (with the same or different actor, it depends). 

K__S

K__S

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

I think mamie's might use this 'Neelu' in the future yeah.. but as Guddu's ex I really doubt that. I'm saying that based on one of the last episodes, Guddu has no clue what to buy as a gift for Runjhun (a lady) so in a way that indicates that he never had a girlfriend/wife, atleast I think it does.... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishana-OmaRamdass

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K__S

I think mamie's might use this 'Neelu' in the future yeah.. but as Guddu's ex I really doubt that. I'm saying that based on one of the last episodes, Guddu has no clue what to buy as a gift for Runjhun (a lady) so in a way that indicates that he never had a girlfriend/wife, atleast I think it does.... Wink

yeh but its possible he never bought Neelu a gift

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.