Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

my god! what happen today

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

barkhaagg

barkhaagg

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
guysssssssssss guys guys I m so happy today avinash called my name in todays episode "barkha"i m so happy to hear my name from his mouth .this is the most precious moment of my life.I have never thought that I will get to hear my name from his mouth.DancingParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

netolapalak13RADEV1000avina_foreverashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my god! what happen today" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premvahini

premvahini

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barkhaagg

guysssssssssss guys guys I m so happy today avinash called my name in todays episode "barkha"i m so happy to hear my name from his mouth .this is the most precious moment of my life.I have never thought that I will get to hear my name from his mouth.DancingParty

Its interesting that he remembered Barkha's name  now , But  Radhika , he had to be reminded of. May be that;s because  he didn.t think Radhika  was her real  name . Irony , she thaught KK was his real name.

Any way I am happy for you,   Avi  called your name ---- if that's real name or  your pen name for india -forum    .

barkhaagg

barkhaagg

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
its my real name barkha

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Yeah you're lucky, really nice for you Big smile Hope Radhika friend also come on the show soon too!

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
so conrats dear and may be they can meet barkha now if cv show so ur name will be called more dear ya character who will play role may be different

so pray and hope for that dear

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.