Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
AVINA were reli good today...i enjoyed todays episode..... the part radhika told him about their childhood days...and the SMILE he had...OMG!!!! * i paused for a moment and i was admiring* LOL HE WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Blushing Day Dreaming
hmmm but i felt bad for radhika... poor girl..Cry but i know that he din reli mean it..he must be happy to know that rads is his wife but on the other hand he thinks that it is not rite to take away rohan's hapiness...anyway now that we got the news that dev will be going through the wedding ritualss tat brought a smile to me...im reli excited....getting interesting..Dancing

Rating : 10/10 Star  BRILLIANT ACTING BY AVINA!! Thumbs Up

Edited by Tilashini - 21 April 2011 at 11:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08EternalLoveValiniradhameerachymanju7PutijaChalhovradhika5Tazzihoney_princessAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000zorinatmsuwinsigridashna26anu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brilliant acting by Avina.." in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yaaa but i think Dev will hurt from this and try to get his wife back................
may be...................
but Kanha never allow Radh to marry any body...................but only Dev...............
superb Acting from AvIna........and they once again proved that they are the best couple......................................
yaaaaaaa rating is 10/10 ...............................Big smile

Edited by anu17 - 21 April 2011 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08ValiniTilashini

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I also luved todays episode entirely........all in all a Radev's episode.....n Avina proved themselves again today......for me even the ratin is 10/10.......but loved the first part more .......both of them were sooooooo free............

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar ..here 10 stars 4 Avi..
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar .....here 10 4 Rubi......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08ValiniTazziTilashinianu17

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I LOVED TODAYS EPISODE THE MOSTTTTTTTT
full of radev full full and that even with childhood remindscies also
am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i have no points for the episode .
we can't give points

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhameeraTazzi

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I agree Avina were brilliant! Clap And a great episode!

avina_forever

Goldie

avina_forever

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode !!!!!!! It was MIND BLOWING !!!!!! AVINA were so AMAZING today !!!!!!!! Feel sad for Radhika because Dev says he does accept the marriage !!!!!! CryCryCryCry But I am so happy to know that Dev does all the marriage rituals !!!!! ClapClapClapClap I rate the episode 10/10 !!!!!!! StarStarStarStar

Edited by avina_forever - 21 April 2011 at 1:25pm

zorinatm

Goldie

zorinatm

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
yes Avinash was brilliant , i like it so much was a superb episode

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Fantastic acting from our Dear Avina...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.