Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Todays episode .....no commentary...........but how do I start...........with all these articles and what not floating around I am bamboozled.........I think meditation won't be a bad idea for me today.........but the problem with me and meditation is that as soon as I close my eyes to meditate I either fall asleep or all thoughts enters my head .....Oh sorry this not about my meditation.......yes so where was I. Oh yes todays episode.......

Lets start with Radhika. Liked the way she giddy with happiness told him their childhood stories.........Radhika was good today..started off with her waiting .......to realization that he has arrived ..........then happily greeting him........not stopping and reeling him back with stories.........regret that they missed each other.........sharing thoughts about their childhood..........and then shyly telling Bumbum that they are married..........the shyness was mixed with joy..........and then anticipation followed by confusion and heartbreak........She also gave it back to her KK today...........the more he said no and tried to get out, the more questions she threw at him. Never mind that most of the questions are very similar to the questions asked in this daily thread. She was circling him and throwing questions........did not raise her voice..........but just asked. Also told him that I waited for you for such a long time but you did not come. I liked her switching from tum to aap........tum was when she was describing her childhood and aap from marriage. Ahh.......Radha (RB)......why am I having a feeling that some of your Kanha thread posts have got similarity to some of Radhikas dialogues. Good work Rubina, the change in the expression clearly matched with the changes in the dialogues.. At the beginning there was a portion where she could have used the higher pitch but she kept the tone a scale lower......so good voice modulation there.

Now coming to Bumbum.........he marches in and then refuses to listen to her and then gets a shock of his life when Radhika calls him Kishkanhayeeya.....and then smile breaks out in his face and his eyes rove around as if he is thinking about all those memories..........they both sit and talk about their memories..........Now his reaction to his memories is reminding me of NiHa's dialogue thread.........Anyway he is happy and then he does ask her why didn't she tell him all this before..........ahh one statement from the telebuzz article proved wrong.........I mean there they have said that Phuljhari will ask this question. Then when he gets to know of this marriage he is happy and turns to accept her but then steps back and says that it was a childs play........so his first reaction was acceptance and then refusal because he does not believe in this marriage? So his heart said yes and brain said no? When he initially stretched his arms was it just a spontaneous reaction of acceptance? He thinks that this marriage society will not accept but the one that is going to happen with Chirkut, that the society will accept. And he wants them to stay as friends.......well that I can understand ......he needs a good friend.........a friend who does not use him..........a friend who listens to him..........a friend who holds his hand in time of difficulty and a friend who also tells him when he is doing something wrong. I think the entire forum was asking for the friendship part..........Since he has brought in society.........does he mean the rituals of society, the rules of society, the witness of the society to a marriage or does he mean that the marriage is not valid because it is not the meeting of minds........a meeting of people who truly love each other. Since this is a conservative society, I am going with the earlier option. But the question does remain that whether they really love each other........Radhika was after KK but does she know Dev, also Dev was after his dream girl, but does he know Radhika. Will it be a path of self discovery where Dev understand Radhika and understand her beliefs .........Radhika also understand Dev and his insecurities.  Or will it be both giving up and waiting for Kanha to come to the rescue.......but I thought that this story is about two characters....Dev and Radhika who will not remain silent and will be active,.......did the makers mean that they will talk and walk? Anyway the first marriage was also a ritualistic one with no witness excepting the pandit..........this marriage will also be a ritualistic one with the society as the witness......ahh that means the carrot will be back...........sorry I mean the goldfish......ok ok the pandit will be back? Or is he still a carrot? Anyway his questions regarding the validity of marriage is very similar to ones discussed before in this thread.........Avinash was equally good.....infact good jugalbandhi between the two.

Lets see how the creatives deal with Radhikas reaction........if Radhika says yes to this marriage even after believing for 12 years that she is married to KK then will Radhika be Radhika? It does not matter whether society thinks it's marriage or not, it also does not also matter that whether at the end the marriage does not happen between Rohan and Radhika but between Dev and Radhika......it is her belief and that is her essence..so will Radhika survive if her essence is gone? But I liked that Radhika came down to earth today and her belief in the thought that Dev will also accept her point of view got shattered.........that was needed for her development........that what she believes might not be what others believe.......but that does not mean that she will say yes to the marriage..she can say that I won't tell anyone but also say that my belief is mine and I will not marry. If this track is for Radhika choosing Dev over KK, does she have to be destroyed completely to make that decision? Is she being tested whether she sticks to her beliefs and does what she thinks is right or whether she can easily waver from her decisions because her KK or Dev has told her to?

Edited by misti73 - 21 April 2011 at 11:21am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini331vijayarjunimissourinetolaN025PutijaChalhovzam123ChinadollTworadhika5bvs7691rajsriradha_bilahariAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000suwin..yajnaseni..OLGNESsun_singhAngie12sigridNeerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 21st april2011" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
  Misti is pUzzled today.....'paata chal rha hay....No Hilarious commentry today with smilies..Wink..,.... this is very much natural.... telly buzz are sayin diffrnt things ... not kepin the consistency among the articles..... anyways  a Hugeeeeeee thnx 4 ur thoughts....Smile....

I liked todays episode.... all in all a Radev's Episode...Avi n  Rubi was fabulous as usual..... but one thing i didnt get...... yesterday they showed sum diffrnt precap .... found no link between the todays episode n the yesterdays precap....the precap was regardin Radhika's goin out frm her house.... i.e before meeting Dev.... n episode was regardin meeting with Dev.... even today they havent showed any precap ...... they kept it secret... i was thinkin dat may be today's episode was reagarding Radhika's dream...... m not sure but sumwhere i felt it....!!!!!...

n for todays episode i luved the first part more.than the last .. both of Rads n Dev were so free..... the bondage n frndshp could be seen very well ....but Phuljharis pain was very very much unbearable .... he waited 4 12 long years .. her all believes, luv , prayers goes in vain ...dunno 4 wat issue Bumbum is doin this sacrifise.... he was pretendin that he doesnt believed in his chilhood shaadi.....but he himself know it very well that this would be against his principle n being god-fearing personality he couldnt let this go........Now m lookin forward to see how Dev will convince Radhika 4 the marriage ......how its possible 4 Radhika to accept Bumbum's proposal this tymm...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhov..yajnaseni..Angie12misti73Neerjaa

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Misti, I share your feelings about meditation.  Want to do it but ....

Based on the articles,  I was all ready to dislike today's episodes.  But I have to say that I liked both Avinash and Radhika today.  Also,  liked their reactions too where Dev is happy in his heart about everything and Radhika is in disbelief over his refusal. 

Again,  as an individual episode it was very good but it is not stand alone and will continue tomorrow.  What happens tomorrow will decide it for me?

It was interesting that Radhika said in the beginning to Kanha that she knows he is taking her test but she will not waiver and remain steadfast.  Will she when Dev tries to persuade her to accept the marriage.  He was being cruel today to accomplish that?

The test is of both Dev and Radhika.  So Dev is thinking that if Kanha meant them to be together,  they would have found out the truth before the whole engagement thing and now it is too late despite both falling for each other.  He is negating the childhood marriage which he has a right to do.  But will he use Radhika's beliefs and feelings against her?  That is a test.

If for now they show waivering of both Dev and Radhika,  are 7-8 days enough for them to grow?  Isn't it better that Radhika refuses the wedding and Dev accepts her right to do so?  Both of them have been shattered, but they are not mature yet.  It is impossible to think that Dev or Radhika would attain that in 10 days.  As you said, they don't know each other.  If they are married after 8 days, will they know each other?  No...  They have to realize each other's values and importance before that important step needs to be taken.

I hope chunnu munnu keep both characters consistent where Dev does try to persuade Radhika to marry Rohan as he thinks that not only Rohan and PF but Radhika would also benefit.  In his insecurities, he is thinking of material things as happiness for Radhika not understanding that for a girl like Radhika, those things are immaterial and she would be miserable.  Radhika on the other hand also is expecting things from him based on the childhood memories and their recent past.  But doesn't know his insecurities either.  So let them get to know each other and show they learn that before getting together.

So my hope for tomorrow is that Dev gives up after he realizes that Radhika's beliefs are important for her and Radhika let Dev go because he has to come to her now.  But she also can not accept this marriage.  Dev's rejection or acceptance of her are independent of her morals and beliefs.

I like the way Radhika was shown arguing about the fate .  It shows that besides the pandit,  there were other factors that made her think of this ritual as marriage.  Dev's reasoning was also right and he was using some of the dialogues used in the forum. 

Lets hope they don't spoil it tomorrow.  There were several circles today and I am sure they will be there tomorrow.  But chunnu munnu needs to show different reactions from the main characters from CB1 if they want this show to be different.

I will be looking for active and outspoken Radhika and Dev tomorrow.  I too like the switch from "aap" to "tum" to "aap".  Very well done.  Both Avinash and Rubina were excellent.  Liked Rubina more than Avinash but she also had more scope the way Avinash had for Haridwar scene in CB1. 

Finally for the funny part:

Radhika needs a big revenge for this hurt caused by Dev.  So once this marriage is cancelled and either Chirkut is married to Chanda or remains unmarried on his birthday where Kabutarni and Viraath are fuming along with Chirkut, Dev should be shown thinking that now the worst has happened maybe he can get together with Phuljhari.  It should be Phuljhari's turn to reject him and flirt endlessly with some other handsome guys from Mathura University.  Let her tell him that since this marriage is meaningless for him,  she has decided to marry somebody else but it won't be Rohan. She should let him fall at her feet repeatedly asking for forgiveness.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovrajsriradha_bilaharilaxmisRADEV1000..yajnaseni..misti73Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Misti is pUzzled today.....'paata chal rha hay....No Hilarious commentry today with smilies..Wink..,.... this is very much natural.... telly buzz are sayin diffrnt things ... not kepin the consistency among the articles..... anyways  a Hugeeeeeee thnx 4 ur thoughts....Smile....

Yeh I am puzzled with the conflicting articles.......didn;t want to do a commentary because the episode was a bit different today.....so decided to throw some questions out to the forum.

I liked todays episode.... all in all a Radev's Episode...Avi n  Rubi was fabulous as usual...
Yes both were good and as an individual episode, the show was good today.
.. but one thing i didnt get...... yesterday they showed sum diffrnt precap .... found no link between the todays episode n the yesterdays precap....the precap was regardin Radhika's goin out frm her house.... i.e before meeting Dev.... n episode was regardin meeting with Dev.... even today they havent showed any precap ...... they kept it secret... i was thinkin dat may be today's episode was reagarding Radhika's dream...... m not sure but sumwhere i felt it....!!!!!...
Ahh the dream part........well lets see whether they make an entire episode into a dream or not and then show that Radhika and Dev did not meet......Actually the beginning was a bit abrupt because yesterday they ended with her trying to leave the house and then suddenly in the beginning she is in the temple and Dev lands there.

n for todays episode i luved the first part more.than the last .. both of Rads n Dev were so free..... the bondage n frndshp could be seen very well ....but Phuljharis pain was very very much unbearable .... he waited 4 12 long years .. her all believes, luv , prayers goes in vain ...dunno 4 wat issue Bumbum is doin this sacrifise.... he was pretendin that he doesnt believed in his chilhood shaadi.....but he himself know it very well that this would be against his principle n being god-fearing personality he couldnt let this go........Now m lookin forward to see how Dev will convince Radhika 4 the marriage ......how its possible 4 Radhika to accept Bumbum's proposal this tymm...
As far as I am seeing if he is sacrificing after believing in this marriage...then he is sacrificing his principles and that means his self respect.

Edited by misti73 - 21 April 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000Neerjaa

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I liked todays episode.... all in all a Radev's Episode...Avi n  Rubi was fabulous as usual..... but one thing i didnt get...... yesterday they showed sum diffrnt precap .... found no link between the todays episode n the yesterdays precap....the precap was regardin Radhika's goin out frm her house.... i.e before meeting Dev.... n episode was regardin meeting with Dev.... even today they havent showed any precap ...... they kept it secret... i was thinkin dat may be today's episode was reagarding Radhika's dream...... m not sure but sumwhere i felt it....!!!!!...

YA COMPLETELY AGREE misti is out of her character today so much thoughts so much questions so many ways
and i was also thinking same initially its may be radhika's dream but later dev's actions make me believe its reality but now again u are making me doubtful may be its dream bcoz dev who does not remember the name of radhika reminds complete past .ya when she called him by kishn kanhaiya he can remind so its complete doubtful BUT WHATEVER IT WAS FULL OF RADEV WHICH WAS A BIG TREAT FOR US AND THANKS TO CHUNNU MUNNU FOR THAT

RADEV1000Neerjaa

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Yeh I am puzzled with the conflicting articles...didn;t want to do a commentary because the episode was a bit different today...so decided to throw some questions out to the forum.

Hmmm ... may be there (india forum's )
source is not workin good... dats y they r postin on the basis of prediction...LOL...as few days back posted sumthin rwgarding the shows fate Ouch.

Ahh the dream part...well lets see whether they make an entire episode into a dream or not and then show that Radhika and Dev did not meet...Actually the beginning was a bit abrupt because yesterday they ended with her trying to leave the house and then suddenly in the beginning she is in the temple and Dev lands there.

Yes , thats why i thought it... found no consistency between two...Confused

As far as I am seeing if he is sacrificing after believing in this marriage...then he is sacrificing his principles and that means his self respect.

But if he do this ... this would be a example of Selfishness ... he should think abt Radhs also... n should respect her imotions too..

Edited by RADEV1000 - 21 April 2011 at 10:55pm

misti73Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Very interesting thoughts Misti and Angie while doing the update today I had the feeling of deja vu or should I coin a new word Deja read hear LOL Misti RB and Angie thoughts in this update LOL Not going to comment much as I am totally exhausted since two days had to sit through a course revision (boring ) meeting at the Univ and had some guests  and of course the maid bunking all in one. At present brain is like a Zombie but cant sleep.

Edited by chalhov - 21 April 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..misti73

premvahini

premvahini

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Yes , liked the episode very much , both performed brilliantly  as usual .  Dev's reaction  of not beleiving in the  child maarriage is right and  genuine  becuase that 's what our reaction was when the pandit  said  the kids are now  married - ( like Parineeta movie, where exchange of garlands  during aupecious time makes Saif and Vidya balan  a married couple ) . 
   However , if radhika had told him this when he was actively persuing her , he would have been thrille about it and would have  used  this to his own  benefit because thats what he wanted  .  And even then thay would have  gotten remarried  i.e done the rituals properly again.

I was o.K with  them not showing the pre-cap seen -- how Radhika got out at night . However  I would  have really liked to see  what made Dev  come to the temple when he was  rightly shown to be angry at Radhika's  request the previous day ( I had loved  the way Dev  had said no and how that was wrong ).   It would have been good if they would have shown how Dev  thinks about her waiting at the temple all alone all night  and  to stop that  he decides to come and send her back home .   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000zam123Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top