Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hey everyone Big smile 

I dunno if you've seen the promotions list on the main page but our very own Lola (lola610) has been appointed 'Viewbie' of our MM forum! Party Party Dancing So let's all join in welcoming the new woman in charge LOL and send her our heartiest congratulations! Tongue

Lola, congratsssssssss!! Hug  Hug
It's a joy to have someone as awesome as you for our Viewbie!! 

Here's a little gift for you:

V.

Edited by Vedo - 21 April 2011 at 10:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11-Swetha-lola610Dpka1415...Mina....anishaa.radt-SilverFlames-...PARiNA...visromcityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Lola, our new Viewbie!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
ClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCool
Congratulations, Lola, on your well deserved & long overdue promotion!!!
ClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCoolClapPartyThumbs UpCool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
wooow congratulations Lola dear !
Viewbie of our forum!

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 01 May 2011 at 8:13am

DebipriyaUrmila11lola610Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG ........ Vedo !!! Shocked

everytime i see ur creation ... only 2 things comes to my mind
1 .. this one is ur best so far
2 .. surprise us with ur gall , open it soon
so my official req before u open LOL pls
make one for me tooLOL Lola , pls dont mind Embarrassed dil aa gaya iss sigg par LOL
vedo, actually 2 for me one like this and another one of God TongueEmbarrassed
greedy greedy greedy !!
i'll req more Tongue

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 21 April 2011 at 1:33pm

DebipriyaUrmila11lola610Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! Lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! CONGRATS yaar, mytho forum FINALLY has a mod!PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

This is truly the best news I have received so near Summer break, def has put me in a good mood to ace all my exams!Tongue

RES for gifts!!!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11lola610Vishakha_Sakhi

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Awww shucks Blushing Thank you for such a sweet post Vedo, really made my day! Loveeee the sig you made me, might just have to use it forever LOL And thank you Pari and Vrish for the equally sweet and enthusiastic follow-ups, looking forward to all you guys' help in making the forum as active and productive as it deserves to be! Thanks again Hug

@ Pari - hehe of course the sig design is all yours, in fact the sig too is all yours... why not profess your love for mythos and Lola both at once ROFL j/k j/k

@ Vrish - now's an awesome time for us to pick up with that doubts/discussions thread idea again at the suggestions thread... shall we?

@ Vrish and Vedo - HUGE congrats to both of you on your promotions as well!!! Guys, our Ved-ster is the new Coolbie for Chhoti Bahu 2, and our... Vrishster? ConfusedLOL Has been promoted for Baba Aiso Var Dhundho! Yayyy, both of you PartyDancing
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

@ Janu - boy, that good huh LOL Thanks in advance Tongue

Thanks again guys!

Edited by lola610 - 21 April 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Swetha-...PARiNA...visrom.Vrish.Vishakha_Sakhi

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Well, the siggy said it all! LOLCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sooooooo deserve it! You are the star of this forum!!! So this didn't surprise me at all, but still, it's a reason to celebrate!
party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PartyDancing

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 21 April 2011 at 9:07pm

Debipriyalola610...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

My dear Lola, I can't express my feelings in words just now! I'm totally speechless with infinite joy & pleasure! Many many many love & hugs for you my dear! may God bless you!

Edited by Urmila11 - 21 April 2011 at 8:51pm

Debipriyalola610...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.