Uttaran

CVs - no more Pappu feeding tappu scenes please (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ranjarsh

Groupbie

ranjarsh

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
first of all- this is the best post in the entire Uttaran forum- i mean Gutteran forumThumbs Down

Horrible Daily torture, Crap n junk fed to audience as if we r fools!!

No home will hold stangers for so long like as if they are adopted kids 
( i mean satya n sachi!)

When a marriage has rocked, no sensible parents wud let their daughter be in her x hubby's place during pregnancy!

Pregnancy is not at all such a stupid deal the way taps makes out of it!! A woman inclines naturally towards the father of the child if she is a true woman, sorry I have v bad words for Tapu (hats off to Rashmi as an actress!!)

No Man can be as senseless as Veer, who has no mind of his own, he is a puppet to anyone in the home. Iccha is a doormat n Veer is like another dusty rug in their home. These two women, for their fight r just using him! does he have no busineess other than obliging Iccha n feeding taps?

Mai n Daddaji v vv vv  vvv irritating guys!! No good acting. Kasa kaka is good. Ayub Khan , Rashmi desai, r the two stars who save the show, rest all r dumb in acting!!
even now they can expose all n end gracefully but am sure they wont!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83divy609arunima_LUITtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs - no more Pappu feeding tappu scenes please (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i was really irritated wid icchha's stupidity!! Sleepyif she wanted DLTB wid SLVB(Sloth Like Veer Bundela) then she cud've joined them at the end so that veer wud've pacified.
i was v .happy SLVB started showing his disinterest in DLTB & i thought its worth watching after i argued my uncle 2 switch the channels 2 colors but then came most horrible scene of Pappu feeding Tappu!!Sleepy

i agree icchha is dumb but who has asked pappu 2 feed tappu??if she was showing nakhara then he cud've persudaed her 2 eat by saying that its harmful 4 baby & how can she do this 2 her child whom she so much luvs?? but no he started himself feeding 2 her!!yuck!!Sleepy
and wats the use of his dead angry expressions wen he'd himself fed that dracula like tappy baby!!!DeadDead

it"ll b gud slap on the face of pappu wen kid truth cums out!! i want him 2 slap himself after slapping idiot icchha!!AngryAngry

serriously its just a story of a dumb puppet stuck between a devilish ex wife n an idiotic brainless wife AngryDead

Luved wat u wrote ...anywayzzz I think Creatives r so tired ...n hav lost their mental balance tht they r putting in every weird thing in the world into the script

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjarsh

first of all- this is the best post in the entire Uttaran forum- i mean Gutteran forumThumbs Down

Horrible Daily torture, Crap n junk fed to audience as if we r fools!!

No home will hold stangers for so long like as if they are adopted kids 
( i mean satya n sachi!)

When a marriage has rocked, no sensible parents wud let their daughter be in her x hubby's place during pregnancy!

Pregnancy is not at all such a stupid deal the way taps makes out of it!! A woman inclines naturally towards the father of the child if she is a true woman, sorry I have v bad words for Tapu (hats off to Rashmi as an actress!!)

No Man can be as senseless as Veer, who has no mind of his own, he is a puppet to anyone in the home. Iccha is a doormat n Veer is like another dusty rug in their home. These two women, for their fight r just using him! does he have no busineess other than obliging Iccha n feeding taps?

Mai n Daddaji v vv vv  vvv irritating guys!! No good acting. Kasa kaka is good. Ayub Khan , Rashmi desai, r the two stars who save the show, rest all r dumb in acting!!
even now they can expose all n end gracefully but am sure they wont!!

super liked yr post ..story is so horrible ..no place for logic ..can u think  a wife is hiding infertility issues frm her husband ..he wont hav a heart attack  if he knws it ...she has the report ..it is the best proof against Taps ...but she wants to discover who is the real father ..idioticAngryDead
n here she is blabberring nonsense to the vamp abt her resolve n all 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

anjup83

anjup83

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

tappu si sooo irritating and veeerrr ne toh master kia hai pathetic expressions main.. and ichcha.. phufff maha DUMB queeen!! aaj toh ichcha bhi bohat irritating lag rahi thi!! send them all to mental asylum!!
Farah, sach batao.. tumne apne shahar mein mental asylum khol rakha hai kya, apne naam par?? Jab dekho sab ko mental asylum bejhne ki bath karthi ho..LOLLOL 

vaise not a bad idea.. hum sab is Uttaran naam ke torture se bach jayenge.. and you can have a great business with tons of patients admitted.. starting from Naani.. to Daddaji... LOLLOL

Kyun sahi kaha na???Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top