Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I watch faltu colots for Mukti Bandhan alone , and whe i had seen 2seconds read not full promo but 2-4 seconds of it , wanted to puke
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously...it feels like so mechanical...jaise koyi baccha  bhooka ho ya phir haath toot gayi ho aur koyi feed kar raha hain...cvs, we are absolutely not interested in crap...nor are we interested in the actors' personal lives...unki off screen chemistry apne ghar me rakhe...spare of this stupidity...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

seriously...it feels like so mechanical...jaise koyi baccha  bhooka ho ya phir haath toot gayi ho aur koyi feed kar raha hain...cvs, we are absolutely not interested in crap...nor are we interested in the actors' personal lives...unki off screen chemistry apne ghar me rakhe...spare of this stupidity...

uska haath nahi tuta tha par pappu ke dimaag ke neurons beech mein se tut gaye the aur uss se pahle pappu ki bivi pappi ke dimaag ka bulb tut gaya tha!!🤢🤢

aur haan yaar yeh so-called sizzling invisible chemistry toh bahar bhi nahi dekhati hai!!!🥱🥱🥱 
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

It is crappy to watch these scenes especially now when it's clear it's not veers baby. Tappu has been degraded much- pls bring her on the path to redemption, sand then spawn another story even if it means she is turning negative again. But snap her out of this.

This does not show ichchas dumbness but CVs your sub quality intellect and stupidity. Are you on drugs?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 quite possible
ranjarsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all- this is the best post in the entire Uttaran forum- i mean Gutteran forum👎🏼

Horrible Daily torture, Crap n junk fed to audience as if we r fools!!

No home will hold stangers for so long like as if they are adopted kids 
( i mean satya n sachi!)

When a marriage has rocked, no sensible parents wud let their daughter be in her x hubby's place during pregnancy!

Pregnancy is not at all such a stupid deal the way taps makes out of it!! A woman inclines naturally towards the father of the child if she is a true woman, sorry I have v bad words for Tapu (hats off to Rashmi as an actress!!)

No Man can be as senseless as Veer, who has no mind of his own, he is a puppet to anyone in the home. Iccha is a doormat n Veer is like another dusty rug in their home. These two women, for their fight r just using him! does he have no busineess other than obliging Iccha n feeding taps?

Mai n Daddaji v vv vv  vvv irritating guys!! No good acting. Kasa kaka is good. Ayub Khan , Rashmi desai, r the two stars who save the show, rest all r dumb in acting!!
even now they can expose all n end gracefully but am sure they wont!!

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i was really irritated wid icchha's stupidity!! 🥱if she wanted DLTB wid SLVB(Sloth Like Veer Bundela) then she cud've joined them at the end so that veer wud've pacified.

i was v .happy SLVB started showing his disinterest in DLTB & i thought its worth watching after i argued my uncle 2 switch the channels 2 colors but then came most horrible scene of Pappu feeding Tappu!!🥱

i agree icchha is dumb but who has asked pappu 2 feed tappu??if she was showing nakhara then he cud've persudaed her 2 eat by saying that its harmful 4 baby & how can she do this 2 her child whom she so much luvs?? but no he started himself feeding 2 her!!yuck!!🥱
and wats the use of his dead angry expressions wen he'd himself fed that dracula like tappy baby!!!🤢🤢

it"ll b gud slap on the face of pappu wen kid truth cums out!! i want him 2 slap himself after slapping idiot icchha!!😡😡

serriously its just a story of a dumb puppet stuck between a devilish ex wife n an idiotic brainless wife 😡🤢

Luved wat u wrote ...anywayzzz I think Creatives r so tired ...n hav lost their mental balance tht they r putting in every weird thing in the world into the script

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjarsh

first of all- this is the best post in the entire Uttaran forum- i mean Gutteran forum👎🏼

Horrible Daily torture, Crap n junk fed to audience as if we r fools!!

No home will hold stangers for so long like as if they are adopted kids 
( i mean satya n sachi!)

When a marriage has rocked, no sensible parents wud let their daughter be in her x hubby's place during pregnancy!

Pregnancy is not at all such a stupid deal the way taps makes out of it!! A woman inclines naturally towards the father of the child if she is a true woman, sorry I have v bad words for Tapu (hats off to Rashmi as an actress!!)

No Man can be as senseless as Veer, who has no mind of his own, he is a puppet to anyone in the home. Iccha is a doormat n Veer is like another dusty rug in their home. These two women, for their fight r just using him! does he have no busineess other than obliging Iccha n feeding taps?

Mai n Daddaji v vv vv  vvv irritating guys!! No good acting. Kasa kaka is good. Ayub Khan , Rashmi desai, r the two stars who save the show, rest all r dumb in acting!!
even now they can expose all n end gracefully but am sure they wont!!

super liked yr post ..story is so horrible ..no place for logic ..can u think  a wife is hiding infertility issues frm her husband ..he wont hav a heart attack  if he knws it ...she has the report ..it is the best proof against Taps ...but she wants to discover who is the real father ..idiotic😡🤢
n here she is blabberring nonsense to the vamp abt her resolve n all 

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

tappu si sooo irritating and veeerrr ne toh master kia hai pathetic expressions main.. and ichcha.. phufff maha DUMB queeen!! aaj toh ichcha bhi bohat irritating lag rahi thi!! send them all to mental asylum!!

Farah, sach batao.. tumne apne shahar mein mental asylum khol rakha hai kya, apne naam par?? Jab dekho sab ko mental asylum bejhne ki bath karthi ho..😆😆 

vaise not a bad idea.. hum sab is Uttaran naam ke torture se bach jayenge.. and you can have a great business with tons of patients admitted.. starting from Naani.. to Daddaji... 😆😆

Kyun sahi kaha na???😉