I admire Runjhun's character

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kurikaur

Groupbie

kurikaur

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

hello friends,

i thought it was important to bring up this topic because i think it is something we can learn from. 

In today's episode (sorry if some have not seen it) guddu first gets angry at runjhun at the carram club infront of his friends. Then infront of kukkan and jabbo he yells at runjhun and throws the food on the floor.  If i was in runjhun's place, I would yell back at him and not talk to him for behaving so wrong.  But i admire runjhun. She has juts to stand all of this and listen to it.  It just teaches us about patience and how two angry headed people cannot resolve anyting. 

but today i felt really bad for runjhun.... i love guddu and i know he is used to yelling at people but i just wish he learns to respect her.

one of the reasons i love this show is becasue of runjhun and seeing her life and what she goes through.  But i feel it is also necessary to stand up to others.

i hope tommorow guddu feels terrible for treating her like he did and does something sweet, like bring her some sugar and actaully feed her himself like in the movie, hum dil de chuke sanam. 

please comment and let me know what u think

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBlossom10uzeegauranitaiPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010edabellaKalapisur001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I admire Runjhun's character" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hello kurikaur Smile

True, totally agree with you..
Actually, am happy that Runjhun didnt fight, argue,etc back.. And eat spicy food.. This will makes Guddu realize his mistake and then will know that she didnt do this on purpose.. And, i could see Kukkan and Jabbo (Jaban) felt bad and i'm pretty sure they respect her even more..

Such innocent soul(Runjhun)... And, I Loves your idea! Ohh.. it will be a treat for all of us.. Guddu feed her.. (likes HDDCS) Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovauzeegauranitaiedabellasur001

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Happy 100th episode anniversary!!!!  The precap looks like it's gonna be painful to watch.  Runjhun doesn't need to eat the whole bowl of vegetable but it's understandable if does end up consuming all of it.  Maybe Guddu will take the bowl out of her hands when he sees her tearing up while eating it.  It would be nice if Guddu suspects that someone else is responsible for making the food taste bad.  He needs to trust Runjhun more.  Runjhun has dealt w/so much crap from him & he usually likes her food.  The one time her food happens to taste bad, she gets a harsh trashing from him.  No offense but I find Guddu to be a pretty high maintenence hubby.  I didn't know he was gonna be like this after marrying Runjhun.  My dad does more work around the house than him but some hubbies are more lazy than others & a lot of Indian serial hubbies don't do housework so seein' Guddu like this is not necessarily a weird thing.  I don't know if I could deal w/being married to a guy who does as little as Guddu does in the house.  I'd like to have 3 kids after marriage so doing so much w/o much help from hubby & having 3 kids would be a lot of work.  On top of all this, I have this problem where there are times when I physically feel older than my age- I'm assuming Runjhun may not feel this way & her & Guddu don't have any kids.  My mom said she had more energy than I did when she was my age.  He is thinkin' of her seeking revenge on him for listening to the mobile people.  To Guddu~ she is not the one that is seeking revenge.  U are the revenge seeker.  U caused her so much pain in the process of taking revenge.  U've done things to her which are waaayyyy worse including causing her trauma- touching her behind closed doors, against her will.  Anyways Guddu is a hardcore guy.  More rough than some other serial heroes on Zee tv but it's good  Zee tv at present, is showin' different types of male heroes- this reflects reality.  Manav ("Pavitra Rishta'), Guddu, Rudra ("Sangini"), & Anukulp ("Ram Milaayi Jodi") are all different from each other which is nice to seeBig smile.        

@ kurikaur~ I also like Guddu but I really didn't like how he behaved towards her after she served him the food.  I agree, I would really like to see him feel bad about the way he reacted & do something sweet for her.  Since I kinda crave for Gunjhun touches, I think even just him hugging her & her wrapping her arms around him would be enough for meLOL.  We still haven't seen them hug but we've seen him on top of her twiceLOL (I'm thinkin' of the first touch & the suhaag raat scene)  I feel quite a bit of girls would not have tolerated him for this long.  Runjhun has a VERY HIGH tolerance level.  Her horrible family (when I say horrible family, I only mean her mamas & mamis) have been causing him trouble starting from the framing incident and our Runjhunia ends up gettin' thrashing from him, it's sooo freakin' sadCry.  She doesn't deserve all this.  But I don't believe in the sayings- that mainly good things happen to good people (this is not the case w/all good people) & that marriages are made in heaven (if this was the case than, there would be no such thing as divorce & both hubby & wife would get along soo well) so this show does not condradict my beliefs.  My uncle & aunt's marriage ended up being hellish.  Now they're divorced & I feel like my parents might have gotten divorced if it was for me & my siblings.  It's seems they're still together for our sakes.  My dad can have quite a temper & like Guddu & Runjhun, they're quite different from eachother.  He used to beat up my mom so seeing guddu treat Runjhun like the way he has been treating her in their marriage- I've seen worse in my family & better in my family as well.  I will freak out out if Guddu ends up slappin' her even if he slaps her while he is intoxicated.  Wow, I've been really goin' on & on.  I shut up nowLOL   

Edited by edabella - 21 April 2011 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdasstehzeeb25

kurikaur

Groupbie

kurikaur

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Happy 100th episode anniversary!!!!  The precap looks like it's gonna be painful to watch.  Runjhun doesn't need to eat the whole bowl of vegetable.  Maybe Guddu will take the bowl out of her hands when he sees her tearing up while eating it.  It would be nice if Guddu suspects that someone else is responsible for making the food taste bad.  He needs to trust Runjhun more.  Runjhun has dealt w/so much crap from him & he usually likes her food.  The one time her food happens to taste bad, she gets a harsh trashing from him.  No offense but I find Guddu to be a pretty high maintenence hubby.  I didn't know he was gonna be like this after marrying Runjhun.  My dad does more work around the house than him but some hubbies are more lazy than others & a lot of Indian serial hubbies don't do housework so seein' Guddu like this is not necessarily a weird thing.  I don't know if I could deal w/being married to a guy who does as little as Guddu does in the house.  I'd like to have 3 kids after marriage so doing so much w/o much help from hubby & having 3 kids would be a lot of work.  On top of all this, I have this problem where there are times when I physically feel older than my age- I'm assuming Runjhun may not feel this way & her & Guddu don't have any kids.  My mom said she had more energy than I did when she was my age.  He is thinkin' of her seeking revenge on him for listening to the mobile people.  To Guddu~ she is not the one that is seeking revenge.  U are the revenge seeker.  U caused her so much pain in the process of taking revenge.  U've done things to her which are waaayyyy worse including causing her trauma- touching her behind closed doors, against her will.  Anyways Guddu is a hardcore guy.  More rough than some other serial heroes on Zee tv but it's good  Zee tv at present, is showin' different types of male heroes- this reflects reality.  Manav ("Pavitra Rishta'), Guddu, Rudra ("Sangini"), & Anukulp ("Ram Milaayi Jodi") are all different from each other which is nice to seeBig smile.        

@ kurikaur~ I also like Guddu but I really didn't like how he behaved towards her after she served him the food.  I agree, I would really like to see him feel bad about the way he reacted & do something sweet for her.  I feel quite a bit of girls would not have tolerated him for this long.  Runjhun has a VERY HIGH tolerance level.  Her horrible family (when I say horrible family, I only mean her mamas & mamis) have been causing him trouble starting from the framing incident and our Runjhunia ends up gettin' thrashing from him, it's sooo freakin' sadCry.  She doesn't deserve all this.  But I don't believe in the sayings- that mainly good things happen to good people (this is not the case w/all good people) & that marriages are made in heaven (if this was the case than, there would be no such thing as divorce & both hubby & wife would get along soo well) so this show does not condradict my beliefs.  My uncle & aunt's marriage ended up being hellish.  Now they're divorced & I feel like my parents might have gotten divorced if it was for me & my siblings.  It's seems they're still together for our sakes.  My dad can have quite a temper & like Guddu & Runjhun, they're quite different from eachother.  He used to beat up my mom so seeing guddu treat Runjhun like the way he has been treating her in their marriage- I've seen worse in my family & better in my family as well.  I will freak out out if Guddu ends up slappin' her even if he slaps her while he is intoxicated.  Wow, I've been really goin' on & on.  I need to shut up.   

hey edabella
i agree with you about runjhun having VERY HIGH TOLERANCE.  i dont think i can be like runjhun but sometimes i wish i was a little like her.  I dont have even a tiny bit of tolerance. I dont like people that are fake and sometimes i dont think before acting and then i wonder what the situation would have been if i was calm and did not react. i can tell u it would have been much easier and stressfree.  I have read a book called A NEW EARTH by tollen and he talks about how everyone should learn to take any situation in their life and just treat it like a small part of your life.  I tend to overreact to things that dont really need my attention. like the book says, we should just let the phase pass by and learn to accept what is happening in our life.  and i think this quality is what runjhun has.  she sees everything as a phase in her life and doesnt overreact to it.  even when guddu came home drunk and accused her, she didnt react but she handled the situation so well the next day.  this is because she doesnt give little things much importance.  this is something that i need to learn
now to the marriage, i know what you mean.  I also sees families where are is so much stress and tension between husbands and wifes.  im not married but sometimes i think it would be better not to get married.  we watch these serials and imagine that might be like real life but real life is much different.  I sometimes feel there isnt soemthing like real love. 
the way guddu is acting really annoys me, but in actuality there are worse scenrios.  guddu is very full of himself and blinded by his ego.  I sometimes wish runjhun just yell back at him and then i wonder what would that achieve.  Or i feel like she should just ignore him, but his ego will flaunt even more.  i think i should stop now considering i keep blabbing on and on.  haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluedabellasur001

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Kurikaur
yea, I like Runjhun's character as well.  That's one of the reasons I am drawn to this show.  She is not a one dimensional character.  She handles situations very creatively using her intelligence.  She is very graceful, elegant, lovely, has dignity, the only thing is she is trapped in a very bad situation at the PN.  
Hope one day to see how she is going to handle her evil M&M's when they are discovered to be the culprits responsible for sabotaging her marital life.  

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 21 April 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallugauranitaisur001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.