Fan Fictions

You Are Meant For Me...!!!(RN) Ud Pg 25 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

fanatic 21

Goldie

fanatic 21

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
plzzz updt ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaXoxowpdXoxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Are Meant For Me...!!!(RN) Ud Pg 25 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hello All...

I know you all are eager for the next part... n believe me even I want to update at the earliest... but currently my exams are going on... n therefore I will update at he end of this week...

Love
Guglu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthihinal60suhana.dixitXoxowpdXoxobackySweet-LionessSumi_162710aamirkhanfanMahak Sinha

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Hello All...

I know you all are eager for the next part... n believe me even I want to update at the earliest... but currently my exams are going on... n therefore I will update at he end of this week...

Love
Guglu
sure we all will wait until you are done with your exam...and by the way GOOD LUCK!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaXoxowpdXoxo

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Hello All...

Love
Guglu
its ok guglu we understand that after exams are the most important thing Big smileBig smileBig smile all the best for your examsThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
takecare 
shreyaBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlavia

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hello All...

Love
Guglu
Gud luck for your exams...Thumbs Up we'll wait for your comebackBig smile

PrincessFlavia

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Lioness

ab iss fiction ke bare me toh hum pehle se hi baat kar chuke hain...

hanji madam...aap hi se discuss kiya tha maine...Tongue

aur main teri aur tarif nahi karungi...!!! jyada tarif karne se tera hajma bigad jata hai aur phir tere uds aane me aur bhi jyada late ho jata hai...

Arey tune padh lia na yahi bahut hai... tujhe tarif karne ki zarurat nahi hai...par comment karna band mat karna...

sare chach ko baht hi badhiya tarike se tune present kiya hai...!!! shikayat ka ek mauka nahi choda...maza aa gaya...

Ek to tu humesha updates ko lekar shikayat karti hai...uspe char ki wajah se shikayat ka mauka dia to mai zinda thodi bachungi...sherni ke muh me khun laga dia to meri hi shaamat aayegi na...Wink

school days yaad aa gaye...voh mashti...voh mazak...sab kuch...!!! bura bhi laga thoda...yaad baht aaya na voh purani batain...isiliye...!!! aur yeh bhi stupid teri wajah se...kis kambakhat ne kaha tha itne achhe se likhne ko...!!! bol uss ka naam...maine socha toh tha teri tarif na karun...par...

Well...likhne ko to tune hi kaha tha...ab maine to tujhe stupid anhi kaha...par tu khud keh rahi hai to mai kya bol sakti hun...

RN perfect hain yaar...!!! mujhe pahle shaq toh bilkul bhi nahi tha...aur tera yeh ud padh kar...rahi sahi kasar bhi dur ho gayi... Thanks a lot...

Raj kitna shy hai...aur naina uss ke bilkul opposite...!!! pyar toh pakka hoga na...!!!

ab next ud jaldiwala jaldi chahiye...!!! mujhe pata hai ke tu ise short story bananewali hai...toh phir ud me itna late kyoun...!!! aur ek baat...title me thoda sa change kar "You Are Meant For Me...!!! (RN) kamm se kamm RN fans ko pata toh chale ke yeh fic RN based hai...

Aapka hukm sar ankhon par madam ji...aur delkhiye aapke hukm ki tamil hui hai...title change kiya hai...aur next update leke haazir bhi hun...LOL

Thanks a lot sweet lioness...Wink Tu sach me bahut sweet hai...

Sweet-Lioness

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I have already commented on part one but here i am again commenting on part one. Thanks dear...

Lovey start, so our this sweet Raj is shy since his childhood and Naina's friend dies on her. But off course Raj is always of Naina so any one can have likinf for him but as far as i consider it's just crush or infatuation but may be soon it would be her passion.Lets see what happens...LOL LOL

Anyways coming to my dear RN, Naina teases him and he just smiles and feels uneasy around gals. Akhir wo Raj hai na...LOL

Simply Rajveer Singh Shekhawat of LRL, love u dear to remind me those days. Naina feels wired when she sees that here boys and girls are separate the atmosphere of school is not that much bindas like her previous school but she has covered up and bulid a good bonding with others.
Raj and Naina are really good as team and we all know that so admiration are just adding flavor Thanks a lot Mahak... RN are always good together...

Mahak Sinha

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Here comes the reply for part two
Good one.Clap Clap Clap Raj is unknowingly falling for Naina 
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming and his friend is realizing the fact that's why he always disturbs him when he stares at Naina.LOL LOL LOLAb Raj cannot fall for anyone except Naina na...LOL

Naina's friend intended to tease Raj with that idiot boy but Naina didn't have any intention of doing that. Confused Confused Confused She tried to stop but vow Raj u are really smart, u handled the situation very well. Clap Clap Clap Raj can handle everyone except Naina...he becomes too tongue tied in her presence...

But poor gal Sneha i think she is now expecting with Raj and feeling that Raj too has some feelings for her but Raj has feelings now for Naina. I loved that field scene when Raj was staring Naina and she was looking beautiful in school uniform. Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming Day DreamingThanks a lot Mahak... Arey ab itne sapne mat dekh...wapas aaja warna next part kaun padhega...

Good that someone else i mean Nilesh knows about Raj's feelings for Naina.Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed This guy Prakash is really irritating Angry Angry Angry but good that Raj pulled Naina with him when the matter was getting bigger and Naina was about to loose her temper. LOL LOL LOL
Raj handles everything very well...

Once again Sneha was finding to spend sometime with Raj but thank god she left soon and Raj and Nilesh have some sort of unspoken discussion. Tongue Tongue Tongue Raj was admiring Naina in every way and in every dress and finally he managed to admire her and Naina was surprised. Wink Wink Wink
Ab wo to aisa tha na ki Raj ke muh se akashwani ho gayi ho...extremely unexpected...

But Naina gave a compliment in return too as he was looking so dashing in that Army dress(which obviously he does and we know that)
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Finally their team is hit once again and that uncle aunty admire them so much and we do that too. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Hope soon Sneha gets someone and Raj gets only his Naina forever. Hug
HugHug
Please try to update soon.
Updating right away Mahak...Thanks for your comments... 

Edited by PrincessFlavia - 27 May 2011 at 5:16pm

Mahak Sinha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top