Fan Fictions

You Are Meant For Me...!!!(RN) Ud Pg 25 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanatic 21

oye kya kamaal ka OS hai...tooo goood...Clap

totally rocking...Clap

just loved it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thoda sa jaldi updt karna yaar it is too good to resist
Clap

Thank you darling...Koshish karungi jaldi update karne ki...lagta to nahi hai ki itna achha hai...comments hi nahi hai iss par... perhaps its not that good...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Are Meant For Me...!!!(RN) Ud Pg 25 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
hey!!!

thank you very much for another beautifull RN fiction!!!

love your fiction HeartHeartHeart

raj is sooo shy...jitna raj sharmata hai utna naina or uske friend usse
chedte hai LOLLOLLOL

looks like sneha is going crazy about Raj!!!

but raj love naina!!! but on the other hand naina ke dil main raj ke liye koi feelings nahi she don't even know that raj loves him!!!

wow ...now thats call a LONG update!!!ClapClapClap

keep it up!!!Thumbs Up

and plz cont soon

love u
esha!!!

Edited by nainaahsingh - 05 May 2011 at 7:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlavia

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainaahsingh

hey!!!

thank you very much for another beautifull RN fiction!!!

love your fiction HeartHeartHeart

raj is sooo shy...jitna raj sharmata hai utna naina or uske friend usse
chedte hai LOLLOLLOL

looks like sneha is going crazy about Raj!!!

but raj love naina!!! but on the other hand naina ke dil main raj ke liye koi feelings nahi she don't even know that raj loves him!!!

wow ...now thats call a LONG update!!!ClapClapClap

keep it up!!!Thumbs Up

and plz cont soon

love u
esha!!!

Hi Esha...

Thanks a lot for the comments... 

U r right...Raj jitna sharmaega, sab usse utna hi chidaenge...

Sneha ke dil me kya hai wo to sabko dikh raha hai...par Naina ke dil me kya hai...wo to bhagvaan bhi nahi jaan sakta...

Will update soon...

Love u too...
Guglu

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

ab iss fiction ke bare me toh hum pehle se hi baat kar chuke hain...

aur main teri aur tarif nahi karungi...!!! jyada tarif karne se tera hajma bigad jata hai aur phir tere uds aane me aur bhi jyada late ho jata hai...

sare chach ko baht hi badhiya tarike se tune present kiya hai...!!! shikayat ka ek mauka nahi choda...maza aa gaya...

school days yaad aa gaye...voh mashti...voh mazak...sab kuch...!!! bura bhi laga thoda...yaad baht aaya na voh purani batain...isiliye...!!! aur yeh bhi stupid teri wajah se...kis kambakhat ne kaha tha itne achhe se likhne ko...!!! bol uss ka naam...maine socha toh tha teri tarif na karun...par...

RN perfect hain yaar...!!! mujhe pahle shaq toh bilkul bhi nahi tha...aur tera yeh ud padh kar...rahi sahi kasar bhi dur ho gayi...

Raj kitna shy hai...aur naina uss ke bilkul opposite...!!! pyar toh pakka hoga na...!!!

ab next ud jaldiwala jaldi chahiye...!!! mujhe pata hai ke tu ise short story bananewali hai...toh phir ud me itna late kyoun...!!! aur ek baat...title me thoda sa change kar "You Are Meant For Me...!!! (RN) kamm se kamm RN fans ko pata toh chale ke yeh fic RN based hai...

PrincessFlavia

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
plz update soon

PrincessFlavia

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I have already commented on part one but here i am again commenting on part one.
Lovey start, so our this sweet Raj is shy since his childhood and Naina's friend dies on her. But off course Raj is always of Naina so any one can have likinf for him but as far as i consider it's just crush or infatuation but may be soon it would be her passion.
Anyways coming to my dear RN, Naina teases him and he just smiles and feels uneasy around gals.
Simply Rajveer Singh Shekhawat of LRL, love u dear to remind me those days. Naina feels wired when she sees that here boys and girls are separate the atmosphere of school is not that much bindas like her previous school but she has covered up and bulid a good bonding with others.
Raj and Naina are really good as team and we all know that so admiration are just adding flavor.

PrincessFlavia

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Here comes the reply for part two
Good one.Clap Clap Clap Raj is unknowingly falling for Naina
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming and his friend is realizing the fact that's why he always disturbs him when he stares at Naina.LOL LOL LOL
Naina's friend intended to tease Raj with that idiot boy but Naina didn't have any intention of doing that. Confused Confused Confused She tried to stop but vow Raj u are really smart, u handled the situation very well. Clap Clap Clap
But poor gal Sneha i think she is now expecting with Raj and feeling that Raj too has some feelings for her but Raj has feelings now for Naina. I loved that field scene when Raj was staring Naina and she was looking beautiful in school uniform. Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Good that someone else i mean Nilesh knows about Raj's feelings for Naina.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed This guy Prakash is really irritating Angry Angry Angry but good that Raj pulled Naina with him when the matter was getting bigger and Naina was about to loose her temper. LOL LOL LOL
Once again Sneha was finding to spend sometime with Raj but thank god she left soon and Raj and Nilesh have some sort of unspoken discussion. Tongue Tongue Tongue Raj was admiring Naina in every way and in every dress and finally he managed to admire her and Naina was surprised. Wink Wink Wink
But Naina gave a compliment in return too as he was looking so dashing in that Army dress(which obviously he does and we know that)
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Finally their team is hit once again and that uncle aunty admire them so much and we do that too. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Hope soon Sneha gets someone and Raj gets only his Naina forever. Hug
HugHug
Please try to update soon.

PrincessFlavia

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hey this is cheating...ye to incomplete hai...LOL Achha achha...maine hi ASSUME kiya tha its finished by now...EmbarrassedLOL But c'mon jaldi se UD karna...Dhara dii ka bday ko kab ka gaya...(wonder if I wished her or watShocked)

Anyways...coming to this story...kaafi cool hai. Sweet cute smart handsum boy of skool Rajveer Singh Shekhawat!!EmbarrassedLOL C'mon yaar...itna talented kyun hai??LOL (o no I dont mind it at allEmbarrassed)...Waise Naina bhi kam nahi hai...and I liked the fact that they r frnds. Wink

And u knw wats the best thing...the 10th grade wali feeling is just intact here...LOL I mean...sabhi shayad crush n all ke chakkar me padte hai...and then kuch frnds ka pata hona, kuch se chhupana...LOLLOLWink...all is there. And of course amidst all these...there is this spl liking btwn RN.Big smile

All is very nice. Big smileBig smile

Lovely story...ab isse continue bhi kar do...pls.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And shud I say..."Belated Happy Birthday Dhara Dii"...LOL umm...guess I can say..."My best wishes r always wid u (which is trueWink)"...

Luv,
Sumi. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaXoxowpdXoxo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top