dev to go through marriage rituals-tellychakker

Posted: 13 years ago
guys i m not able to post the link but plzz visit www.tellchakker.com and read the article 

'Dev to go through marriage rituals instead of Rohan in Choti Bahu'

thnx 4 sharin....CV plz bring this out diffrntly ... i mean in a unique way.. plzz.
Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
Of course, it has to be CB1 in reverse as both characters are reversed.  Dev is the one who is obligated, Radhika is the one chasing him, he is the one rejecting her and emotionally blackmailing her to marry Rohan,  Kanha making sure that haldi and whatever rasam happens with Dev.  The only remaining would be Dev in Sehra marrying Radhika without Radhika knowing about it and Dev preparing the marriage bed for Rohan and Radhika and stopping them at the last minute.

Hmmm.... I do see a big difference between CB1 and CB2.  
thanks a ton................princess84 thanks a ton...and also thank sparklingeyes thanks....I think the show will be a interesting one...wow hope more and more people watch choti bahu............................
i think they will take it in a different intersting way
Originally posted by why3

Of course, it has to be CB1 in reverse as both characters are reversed.  Dev is the one who is obligated, Radhika is the one chasing him, he is the one rejecting her and emotionally blackmailing her to marry Rohan,  Kanha making sure that haldi and whatever rasam happens with Dev.  The only remaining would be Dev in Sehra marrying Radhika without Radhika knowing about it and Dev preparing the marriage bed for Rohan and Radhika and stopping them at the last minute.

Hmmm.... I do see a big difference between CB1 and CB2.  

but I want Radhika to know that she is marring Dev not Rohen so then love to see what will happen...........................😃
I really hope that RaDev get married in this track & pls no more confusions CV's !!!
tellychakkar articles are not allowed on I-F
Hey guys no Telly Chakkar articles are aloud!