who r the new teachers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

geet08

geet08

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
can u give me any info (pics,etc)Confused
please

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who r the new teachers" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Which Teacher Dear? If u asking abt Chandrus New Teacher den i don't know but i was read some book, that Chanakya CGM ko Sikandar ke hi sena main bhejta hai, taki vo yudhya tantra sikhe n Sikandar ke details de... i just read it, dont know exactly....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaG

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
there was some info abt da actors who will be playing the new teachers in the TB article...

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Rushi Raj (Chandragupta Maurya)

Chandragupta will now get trained on an island outside Takshashila in Chandragupta Maurya as he prepares for Veer Yatra.

A source says, "Chandragupta has been training in Takshashila with kids who are older than him, hence Chanakya wants him to make it up to the other kids. He has been training Chadragupta separately too.

"In the last episode, Chandragupta fell off the cliff during the dhwani (sound) training. But he will get saved and be taken to an island where Chanakya will introduce him to four different yodhas. These warriors will teach their skills to Chandragupta. They will be very impressed with the little boy for he will master each skill with grace and ease. Post this training he will be ready for the Veer Yatra."

Manish Wadhwa (Chanakya) says, "Yes, he will have to go through training outside the gurukul and this training will help him reach the next level."

Edited by rinku4u - 22 April 2011 at 4:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagu_kRBO_AddictRitu278.Comics_Music.

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I thought i saw Jai mama...iam not sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.