ArjunBijlani FC|miss u Arjun|| - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Annie-

🤣 I too wished that..🤣
I still remember I watched that epi at my Grandma's place..🤣 Wo bhi chup ke.. And when the bag was near I finally screamed "OYE KAIDI" 🤣 and everyone came to know..🤣
did u guys see when he places a knife on bhargav's neck😛😆
Originally posted by sumonetolub

Just a warning that you might die of laughter watching this:

pretty much until 5:40...its 4:30 am here and i hope my parents cant hear me laughing!...naina

omg...do u have link of the epi where he says chadti rehma ki jawani...i guess ye epi ke jus pehle wala tha...

n abut this one...i had avi of this scene...n his expressions were😆 whre he says seedhi ke maaphikk😉😆

Arjun Bijlani (31st October 1982): This is a ruling year for Arjun as he is ruled by Uranus. He will have work, but at the moment, his show still needs to pick up. Thanks to his previous shows, his popularity is unaffected and the cards reveal him doing well in television. He is very confident and this will always help him to get work. He has good fame in TV but he is very secretive about his personal life.

Great to hear about his professional life 😊...i hope good things are in store next considering the recent turn of events...about his personal life, she got that right for sure...im just waiting to see if my prediction is right haha...otherwise good for him for keeping people guessing!...naina
humm..nothin about his film career...

n scorpions r bit secretive...

thanks fr posting
Originally posted by .Divya.

GM ppl 😊
hi divya
ok guys i know i was missing fr a shrt while ..lol...nah nothin to do with chandu dyin 😆
its jus i was busy lol
i came to know abut chandu dying last week n i thought he was joking...he himself goto knw abut this twist jus two three days before he shot his death sequnce...
at first i thought he was playing a prank😆...but then i realised he was serious...
i interacted with bhavna too but did not mention the twist as i was stil thinkin to be a prank :P
anyways, he has given all clarification on his blog...these things keep happening in tellywood so nothin earth shattering about it...whatever happens...it'l be fr the best 😊
and thnks guys for posting all the links, ints,articles, pics👏
good to see you back rani 😊...nikki where have you been?...silent mode par tu achhi nahin lagti...naina

good to see you back rani 😊...nikki where have you been?...silent mode par tu achhi nahin lagti...naina
may be updatin her thread😆
btw naina, ur silent mode dialogue reminds me of pooja- moblie ki dukan :p
rani...i am NOT UPDATING ANY THREAD...naina guessed it right...

i ws in silent mode aftr mjht ended...nw it wilb d same once pmmka ends...ie aftr chandu's last epi...for me rip chandu=rip pmmka... as simple as tht

n i nevr evr want AB to return to imagine nor to work wid tht moronic PH-reliance...
Originally posted by nikki028

rani...i am NOT UPDATING ANY THREAD...naina guessed it right...

i ws in silent mode aftr mjht ended...nw it wilb d same once pmmka ends...ie aftr chandu's last epi...for me rip chandu=rip pmmka... as simple as tht

n i nevr evr want AB to return to imagine nor to work wid tht moronic PH-reliance...
well i jus said like that..lolz

humm r u sad...dnt be ..watevr happns happns fr d best😳