Mythological Masti

Remembering the Lord:Good Friday/Easter Wishes... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lola610

In those last moments, Jesus perfectly exemplified the state of compassionate detachment that so much of Hindu philosophy holds as ideal - detached towards one's own body, compassionate towards other souls. The pain and torture of his body did not concern him, instead he says "forgive them Father, for they know not what they do" out of pity for his tormentors' souls.

L, I love that quote and it always makes me so emotional! Cry Cry Cry Beautiful thoughts and I completely agree with you!  He was crucified by the non devotees, but he sacrificed his life for spreading God consciousness. Jesus' teachings emphasize love and peace just like that of Hindu philosophy!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyajes_jadelola610...PARiNA...shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remembering the Lord:Good Friday/Easter Wishes... (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti for making it global !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhishivani9

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Wish u all a blessed Good Friday... n praying to Lord make everyone's Life successful...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 23 April 2011 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyabeetaurusjes_jadeavivakirkVishakha_Sakhishivani9

JustShanta

Goldie

JustShanta

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Good Friday is of great religious significance to Christians as they commemorate the crucifixion and death of Lord Jesus. On this particular day, people take out processions depicting the Way of the Cross to relive the suffering and agony Jesus was forced to experience before crucifixion. People gather at the churches and offer prayers, sing Good Friday songs and read Good Friday sermons to mark the significance of the day.

Everlasting Life

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyabeetaurusjes_jadeVishakha_Sakhishivani9avivakirk

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
happy easter 2 ol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyajes_jadeVishakha_Sakhishivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyabeetaurusavivakirkVishakha_Sakhi

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

@ Aishu, Loved the song Dear!I It is Soo Sweet! Star  So Blissful!! Star  I Felt the words while listening to it. I have ALWAYS Loved the way Jesus calls all of us - 'Come to me'- I feel Sooo Emotional attchement with these words from my childhood... The video is very nice! I Loved all the paintings!

Have a Blessed weekend Dear Sis! Hug

Soo glad you liked the song di! It is one of my favorites. Thought this would be the perfect time to share it. My particular favorite line is "He will wash away my sin. Let his little child come in." I feel sooo sad and happy at the same time when I listen to that. Feel like a little girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Happy easter everyone

nd i remember grass..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.