Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I am sure many of you might have missed the Global Announcement that was made today! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666117

Our dear Wafah has been promoted as "Cool Viewbie" and will be moderating our Bhagonwali Forum.

Yay!!! Finally we got a moderator.

I am sure all of you agree that Wafah's updates are one of the best. She is always on time, never disappointing. She never tries to push across her POV in the WUs and posts it in an unbiased, as-is way. Not just WUs, she puts in lot of her time on the forum trying to keep things organized and seldom says no for any request put across. Her posts are intelligent and makes you "think". She is one of the most humble person on the forum.

Be it her posts, poems, creations, she excels in everything she does.

By all means, this is very much deservingly bestowed upon.

Join me in congratulating Wafah.

Wafah, 
  I know it is more work ... but I am sure you can do it.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*jaz90REESHYALrekha_gargdevila10luvstrawberriesprfanshamidactivesonalHumtum25rupa_politesunherispring567newfoundloveAnovaBBP97westindiangeetsskamaniic_2000mahakgoyalPink19Raima36K__ScookiebeastBonaimonalidpniya_sLoveGuddugauranitaishanak.hotchinky80HoneySuckleirene_cEcliPSe_2010rani2007PrabhkalluWafah_SK_gardesvenrusha4003sur001CavingIn-Nirvana-OmaRamdasssigridnishi_I-fianpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News!!!" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
ClapCongrats Wafah!!Clap
Love your writing!!!
So elegant, graceful & poetic. 
Love your VM's too. 
I understand the show much more because of your detailed and truly superb updates!!
Thank You for all your posts, I enjoy reading them as they always add a third dimension to the going ons in the characters, & the storyline.  

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 20 April 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiLoveGudduWafahsur001rusha4003bee5

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
congratzzzzzz wafah di ... Hug
Ur updates , creations ,vms ,poems r reallyyyy awwwwwwwesum ....faaaab
Thanxxxxx for everything di

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonaishanak.hotLoveGudduWafahrusha4003sur001bee5

Bonai

Bonai

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post bee.... Heartiest Congratulations to Wafah .... hats off to her tremendous effort to make the forum so organized ...... she is excellent & very prompt to take required actions whenever needed .... special mention updates r just StarStarStarStarStarStarStar .... keep up the great work dear ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafahrusha4003sur001bee5

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
That's awesome news .... thanks Bee !

CONGRATULATIONS WAFAH !!!!! 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

You are the best thing that happened to BBAT !

I cant think of a more deserving person ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafahsur001bee5OmaRamdass

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
congratulations wafah...love your writings be it poems or written updates, it's always detailed and really good......Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafahsur001bee5

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
That's wonderful news! Congrats Wafah! Clap Hug
Loves reading Wafah's updates, comments and especially poetry about Guddu and Runjhun! You are the best!

Wafah, this one is for you.. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafahbee5

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Congrats Wafah...Clap
But you know I always thought Wafah is the moderator for this forum..I didn't know it did not have a moderator so far...Embarrassed
Anyway...I am happy that we have got one now. I love Wafah's thoughtful posts and updates. The way she keeps everything organised is superb. Hats off to her!!Smile

I'll take this opportunity to make a request - how about a banner for our fav BBAT? The show has been running for quite long now and I think all the main characters have been introduced....so pleaes please guys....let's have a banner contest...What say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGudduWafahbee5

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.