Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Bhagonwali not mentioned

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I saw this article floating around and it really upset me as they didnt even mention Bhagonwali. Again i have to complain why oh why ???
The article is about "Munisha Khatwani's predictions on shows." It says part 2 so i am not sure if they mention bhagonwali in part 1.
Here is the link:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhagonwali not mentioned" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
We, the loyal viewers of Bhagonwaali predict it everyday it is one among the best shows of Zee tv.
We the viewers of Bhagonwaali just wait impatiently to know what will be happening next,so what more can be asked YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaimonalidpJalkaurrani2007Rach-dcOmaRamdass

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Kitty I noticed that...I wasn't surprised...and in some way I was glad too that it wasn't mentioned. I'd rather not know.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiuzeemonalidpRach-dcOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
This is the best show i agree and will always be so 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaimonalidpWafahRach-dc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.