Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All | Damon&Riddhima | 25.05.11 - P5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

OMG Shan <3
I Loved This Part <3
Armaan's Entry <3 
Oye Hoyyeee <3 Love Him <3
Hawww Damon Punched Him :@.. 
Yuw Know I Love Armaan Sooo Much No Matta Wat <3..
Hmmm I Wonda Wat Is Riddhima's Past <3
Aww Damon Is Shweett <3
Armaan Has To B In Da Nxt Part <3
Love Him <3
Cont Sooon Basket <3

Basket :D
I know, somehow i just wanted to include Armaan, although he is the bad ass! I still love him <3
Thank you :)
Haha, yes i will try my best to include him and update soon!
Thank you SOOO much! .<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All | Damon&Riddhima | 25.05.11 - P5 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona2010

shona2010

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

wow intersting Armaan is here now...awsome update...me looking forward for some riddhma nd damon luv scene                                                                                                                        youshould definitely continue...keep writing
love ur ff  Smile

Edited by shona2010 - 02 May 2011 at 8:08pm

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2010

wow intersting Armaan is here now...awsome update...me looking forward for some riddhma nd damon luv scene                                                                                                                        youshould definitely continue...keep writing
love ur ff  Smile

Thank you very much <3

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4 :

''Resham si hai, yeh hawaain yeh sanam...'' Riddhima listened carefully to the song playing on her ipod as she was jogging through the streets. It reminded her of her worst enemy. Love. It's true that she was in love once a upon a time but things change. Her love for him did not change, she had always loved him but after everything that happened, her loved had turned into hatred. Perhaps, it wasn't love in the first place. That night's incident changed her life forever. As Riddhima's pace increased, she heard her phone ringing. She stopped near a bench and paused her ipod. She opened her jacket slightly revealing her top and took out the phone from her inside jacket pocket. ''Hello,'' She asked gently as she realised it was private number. ''Riddhima.'' The voice replied. The voice she had been dreading since the past week. She did not expect him to call after everything that happened. ''Armaan. What did i tel-'' He cut her off. ''Riddhima, I know what you want to say but trust me it's not about forgiving me or anything. Beleive me or not i just wanted to say sorry whether you accept it or not. My reason for calling is, i want to meet you.'' He replied in one breath, hoping she'd meet him as it was important. ''Meet me? Armaan, what are you? Stupid? You think after everything, i will still meet you?'' Armaan sighed, knowing she'd be like this but he wanted her to know it wasn't anything related to them. ''Riddhima i swear, Just meet me this last time and i promise to go away from your life forever.'' He replied. ''Armaan, If anyone finds out about me meeting you, they would kill you!'' She replied hoping to not meet his sight. ''Please Riddhima.'' He begged. She gave in, not because she loved him, because she didn't anymore but because she needed to know what he was desperate to say. ''Okay'' She replied in a low voice. ''Thanks.'' He replied and cut the phone. She sighed while putting the phone away. She did not want to meet Armaan, one person she hated more than anyone but there was something in his voice which told her that she has to go.
BEEP BEEP.
Riddhima glanced at her phone, she recieved a text message from Armaan. She opened to to find:
''Meet me at the beach near your house in 20 minutes.
Sorry for everything I done and i know you will not forgive me because i don't want you to.
P.S.Damon's a great guy.''
She looked amused. She never expected this thought from 'THE ARMAAN MALIK' who had hurt her once upon a time. She looked around realising the area was quite busy. She zipped up her jacket and jogged her way down to the beach.
With Elena&Stefan...
''Stefan, as much as I want Riddhima and Damon to be together, I can't ignore the fact that Damon is a vampire which I have no problem with but Riddhima might.'' Elena sighed as she buried her face into Stefan's bare chest as they we're lying down in bed in Stefan's room. Stefan simply replied,''Hmmm'' Which added to Elena's frustration. She started to get up and was prepared to leave when Stefan pulled her back down on top of him. ''Sorry.'' He smiled sweetly and Elena just melted at his cute face. She kissed his cheek. He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.
With Armaan & Riddhima...
''Im Glad you came.'' Armaan said awkwardly trying to start a conversation. It's been 5 minutes since they both came here but neither of them spoke. ''Hmm,'' She simply replied and Armaan frowned. ''What I am going to tell you might cause you a shock but I need to tell you so that you are safe.'' She turned to look at him confused. ''O-kay Carry on.'' She replied confused. ''Riddhima, do you beleive in evil?'' Riddhima frowned. ''What the hell are you on about?'' Armaan quickly replied before she could talk more,''Just answer it.'' She looked at him as if he was crazy.''I don't know, possibly.'' He sighed,''Do you beleive in ghosts? witches or vampires?'' Riddhima looked at him shocked. Realization hit her. She knew what he was about to say. Oh, god how do i stop him from beleiving these things? What if he finds out about Damon and Stefan? And Bonnie? What if he tells the police? No! I had to stop him. ''Armaan, are you crazy?!'' He got even more frustrated, ''Riddhima beleive me, I swear on you I saw a vampire.'' She sighed,''There's no such thing! It was your illusion! What are you 9?!''
''Riddhima please!'' He begged. ''Even if there are, some could be good.'' He stopped and froze wondering if he heard her right. ''What did you say? How can an animal be any good?!'' He yelled at her. ''Shut up Armaan, They are not animals!'' She yelled back in frustration. Armaan looked at her closely, no sign of fear. Wait, did she know? He thought. ''You know, don't you?'' Riddhima gulped. ''What are you talking about?'' She replied not looking at him. ''You know exactly! So what, have you been hiding one? Who is it?'' Armaan asked her in a  stern voice. Riddhima swallowed hurt even though she had nothing her mouth. ''No I haven't, I am telling you, leave me alone..I do not need protecting, I have Elena, Bonnie, Stefan-'' He cut her off. ''And Damon.'' He replied in a low voice. ''Armaan-'' He cut her off again. ''Yes i am hurt Riddhima, but it's my loss. I had you but i lost in that one night. He deserves you.'' Armaan forced a smile. ''I don't like Damon that way or even love him. He's an amazing friend, much better than you for sure. But we will never be together.'' She replied, in a unceratin voice. ''Time will tell.'' With that, Armaan just left.
With Damon...
''Katherine,'' Damon called out. ''Hello baby, I didn't know you would come back to see the love of your life.'' Katherine replied, moving closer to Damon unbuttoning his shirt. Damon glared at her and pushed her away. ''I came here for answers, not you or sex.'' He replied. ''What answers?'' She moved more closer unbuttoning the rest until his shirt completely opened reavling his bare chest. He again, pushed her away. They we're in Katherine's bedroom. Damon came to meet her, for answers about Klaus. ''Oh come on.'' She moved closer removing her clothes. ''Oh god! Put some clothes on! Your sight is appaling!'' He put his hands over his eyes, disgusted. ''Damon, Katherine?'' Stefan looked at the sight infront of him. Damon with his shirt open and Katherine naked. ''Oh god! This is disgusting! Katherine put on some clothes please!'' Stefan replied covering his eyes. Just then, Elena and Riddhima walked in, shocked at the sight in front of them. Riddhima was hurt. She looked at Damon who was avoiding her gaze. ''Wow, you guys sure pretend to despise eachother, but end up making love.'' Riddhima replied, not caring what others thought. Damon gulped and pain evolved around him. Katherine smiled victoriously as she quickly put on her clothes and left the room. ''Stefan, what you saw is not-'' Stefan cut Damon off,''I didn't expect this from you.'' He replied holding Elena's hand and walking out. ''Riddhima, you beleive me right?'' Damon asked Riddhima with pain and tears welling up. Riddhima gulped looking into his eyes, she had never seen him so desperate. Maybe it was Katherine's dirty trick. ''I beleive you.'' Riddhima replied and walked out. Damon smiled through the tears that fell down, atleast someone beleived him. The person who he had been waiting for all along, Riddhima Gupta.

I apologize for the late and small update but i have one week till my exams which are my finals, so updates will be infrequent. I hope you understand <3 Thank you to all those who comment, specially to my basket, Rabia :) I'd like to thank her mostly for her support! Please read her FF based on AR from DMG, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663562

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona2010

shona2010

shona2010

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
hey really nice update Clap
its ok dear study comes first even my final are in next 2 weeks ...i hate study AngryLOL
best of luck for ur exams

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
interesting one Smile

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5 - Truths Revealed.
''Stefan I swear, nothing happened between me and Katherine. I went to meet her, she played a dirty trick!'' Damon tried explaining to Stefan, who was sitting on the sofa, completely ignoring his presence. After what happened they we're all at Elena's house, sitting down decided what to do next. ''Damon, I don't know what to beleive.'' Stefan replied not looking at Damon. He didn't want to hurt Damon at all, he wanted Damon to move on and find new love, find a reason to be happy and live. He didn't want Damon back on the path he was on when he was in love with Katherine. Seeing Damon and Katherine together in that state, worried Stefan. ''I'm sorry Stef, but you have to beleive me.'' Damon tried reasoning with Stefan who wasn't even looking at him. Riddhima who was standing in the corner watching everything, felt sorry for Damon. ''Stefan, I think Damon's telling the truth, you never know Katherine could be doing this to seperate you, brothers'' Riddhima finally spoke up. Damon smiled at her for her help while Elena wasn't sure what to say. ''Stefan, come on please, forgive him now.'' Elena cupped his face, while Stefan smiled at her. ''Fine.'' Stefan replied and got up. ''Finally!'' Damon replied sarcastically. Stefan smiled as Elena laughed. Riddhima was lost in the text message she just recieved. ''Guys I need to tell you something.'' Riddhima spoke up hesitantly. ''What's wrong?'' Elena asked. She told them about her meeting with Armaan and what he said while Damon boiled with jealousy and anger. ''W*f does he want?'' Damon said bitterly. ''I don't know, all I know is you and Stefan have to stay low.'' Riddhima said. Stefan shook his head, while Damon walked out of the house. ''What is wrong with him?'' Riddhima asked confused. Elena and Stefan looked at eachother and smiled.

''Klaus.'' Damon spoke up as he left the house and saw Klaus. Stefan who smelt Klaus from inside the house, came out with Elena and Riddhima on his side. ''Hello, everyone.'' He smirked. While everyone stood their confused on what he wanted now. ''Don't worry, I'm not here to take precious Elena, but I wanted to give you a message.'' Damon looked confused,''What message?'' Klaus smirked again,''Do you remember Prerna Bajaj?'' Damon looked shocked. ''What about her?'' ''Well i found out she had a daughter a few years back, and she left her at a adoption, where a woman named Padma adopted her.'' Klaus replied smiling. Wait, did he just say Padma? My mother's name? Pst, probably another woman, these vampires know alot, Riddhima thought. ''Padma, Mother of Riddhima Gupta.'' I froze. I could not beleive what i just heard...Everything around me started to get blurry, my head started spinning and before i knew it everything turned black..I fanited.

''Rids! Your awake!'' Elena sighed hugging me while i lay in bed. I didn't answer her, as i was in shock, pain and hurt. I didn't understand anything..In one moment everything was snatched from me. ''Rids, look at me.'' Elena cupped my face,''Don't worry Klaus could be lying.'' She smiled. I pushed her away,''L-leave me a-alone.'' I asked. Elena looked hurt, but i needed to cry my heart out. I looked around only to see Stefan, where did Damon go? Elena nodded and held Stefan's hand and walked out. I felt suffocated in here, I needed to get back home. As soon as i saw Elena and Stefan walking towards Elena's room, I ran downstairs and ran out of the house. I ran as fast as i could towards my house and opened the door and locked it. I walked towards My mother, Padma's photo. Tears automatically started flowing like a river...''Maaa..'' I whispered breaking down infront of the photo. ''Meri zindagi e-ek j-j-hoot t-ti.'' I stammered. ''You lied maa, you lied.'' I cried harder. ''I thought Anjali was adopted and i was your daughter.'' I started sobbing now. ''Who's my mother?'' I slid down on the floor hugging my knees crying harder. ''Who's my father?'' I sobbed louder. ''Who's my family?'' I cried hysterically.

''Klaus, I've waited an hour now, can you please tell me where is Prerna Bajaj?'' Damon replied imatiently standing in Klaus's house. ''Hmm...So you remember her.'' Klaus mumered. ''Yeah. Where is she?'' Damon muttered angirly. ''I don't know..'' Klaus replied not looking at him. ''Klaus i don't have time for your stupid games, just tell me and i'll do anyting you want!'' Damon yelled. ''I seriously don't know. I haven't seen her, ever since she left that day...'' Klaus mumered. ''What day?'' Damon asked confused. ''Never mind.'' Klaus muttered. ''Okay. Then tell me what you do know about her?'' Damon spoke. ''Her husband, Riddhima's father was'' Klaus stopped. ''Was?'' Damon got impaitent. ''Was a vampire.'' Klaus gulped remembering every memory of Prerna. ''V-vampire? But how is that possible, you can't have a child if your a vampire?'' Damon replied confused. ''Before he turned, Riddhima was born. But He left Prerna by herself before Riddhima's birth and after he turned.'' Klaus replied looking out of the window. ''His name was Anurag, my nephew and once upon a time Prerna was my wife.'' Klaus gulped speaking the last line. Damon stood their in shock. ''Wait, What?! Prerna was married to Anurag first and had a child, he turned and left them. She gave up Riddhima, and then married you and then she left you. Right?'' Damon asked, and Klaus nodded. ''Why did Anurag leave?'' Damon asked. ''Because he turned and thought he might kill them if he stays.'' ''Why did Prerna give up Riddhima?'' ''Because she wasn't ready.'' ''Why did she marry you?'' ''Because we fell in love.'' ''Why did she leave you?'' Klaus remained silent on the last question, he wasn't sure how to answer. ''Tell me, why did she leave you?'' Damon asked again noticing Klaus's expressions. ''Becuase I killed Anurag.'' Klaus said in a low voice. ''That's not really a shock. Did you know it was him?'' ''Yeah, I killed him to make her happy, to make him pay for making her cry.'' ''Okaaay. Who turned Anurag?'' At that question Klaus smirked. ''You don't know?'' Damon looked horrified. ''N-no.'' He said in a low voice. ''It was you Damon.'' Klaus smiled while Damon could not beleive what he had done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95jacobharry10011

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Whoever wants to be PMed for an update, like this POST <3
Thank you all && Add me to buddy list, but you MUST like this post, so that i know -- Thanks <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top