Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All | Damon&Riddhima | 25.05.11 - P5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
; I think i should close this FF, as i am not getting that many comments ...-.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All | Damon&Riddhima | 25.05.11 - P5 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona2010

shona2010

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome concept...completely different ff
ohhh r u going to close this ff ohh plzzz dont  UnhappyBroken Heart....u will get more views soon Smile

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2010

Awesome concept...completely different ff
ohhh r u going to close this ff ohh plzzz dont  UnhappyBroken Heart...u will get more views soon Smile

Thank you, hmmm i'll think about it :) hopefully i will get more views soon!

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2:

'Ouch' I screamed. 'Riddhima! Are you okay?' Elena looked at me worried. I looked at her confused. What is Elena doing here? I looked around the room to find a man with his hand on Elena's shoulder, Bonnie staring at me and another man staring into my eyes. I looked at him, as i got lost into his eyes which we're sapphire blue eyes like blue rubies. His face was fair, and i had to admit he looked HOT. His black hair fell into place as if it was made exactly for him. He wore a plain, black t-shirt which oddly, suited him. His trousers we're pale grey which complimented him perfectly. It took me a few minutes to realize that i was in Elena's room and i was gazing at some random guy. 'Oh my god! What am i doing here?! I asked Elena hoping for an answer. 'Thank god! You spoke! I was thinking you might have injured yourself pretty badly. Injured? How did i get injured? I looked at myself, i wasn't injured at all. I wore the same clothes as yesterday. Hm... yesterday...the man sucking blood from the girl's neck. Realization suddenly hit me, i fainted! I fainted last night! How did i get here? Who are these two strange people? What happened to that guy? 'Elena..how-' I wanted to ask here what happened, i have so many questions running through my thick head which i wanted answers to. Which i needed answers to but she cut me off. 'I know you have a thousand questions running through your head but, first take some rest before i tell you everything. It's a long story and it goes way back in time.' I looked at her confused, what is she on about? Ahh! I'm so confused and this stupid tension is eating my brain! 'Elena, i think i have rested enough. I need the truth and i want it now.' I asked in a gentle tone trying to sound casual. She sighed and replied,'Yes, i promise i'll tell you but meet these two people, who you we're gazing at in confusion.' She smirked, as i blushed. I didn't stare at both, i thought. 'Hi Riddhima, I'm Stefan Salvatore, Elena's Boyfriend.' He held out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand in return. As we pulled back, i could see from the corner of my eye, the man i described earlier on, was gazing at me every since i was in here. This made me blush and i hated him for that! Ahh, quit staring at me would you?! Though, i secretly liked it...Riddhima! You are nuts! Shut up!'Nice to meet you stefan.' I replied, Stefan seemed like a nice guy, he wasn't like all those other guy's Elena dated, from Joe to Matt -- Both we're jerks! Argh! I hated them..'Meet Stefan's older brother, my friend Damon Salvatore.' So his name was Damon...Hmmm...why does he never smile. I frowned...'Nice to meet you Damon.' This time i put my hand out hoping he'd shake it in return and...he did. I smiled at him in return at i got the cutest smile i have ever seen. 'Wow Damon, you actually smiled!' Elena shrieked! He frowned, and gave the most sarcastic comment ever! 'No i puked,' To which i giggled and everyone stared at me as if i was a freak but Damon smiled at me and turned to Elena,'At least someone here likes my sarcasm.' He replied and walked out. I smiled, he was a nice person, as far as i knew him. I found my thoughts drifting back to Elena. She had to tell me now. 'So?' I looked at Elena who nodded in return.

'So wait, Klaus, the oldest vampire in history is after you?' I asked Elena and she just nodded in return. 'And Katherine is the look-a-like of you is in team with Klaus, but wants stefan all to herself?' Elena simply nodded in return. Not like she could have said anything anyway. I sighed, all those times i heard stories about Vampires, i never in my wildest dreams expected them to be true. 'C-can i be alone for a while?' I asked politely to which Elena smiled in understandment and everyone left the room. Vampires we're real, some we're good and some we're bad. How will i ever understand this? No i wasn't scared, I'm just afraid they would hurt someone i love. I couldn't afford to lose someone again. No now, not ever. I got up and took a shower. I knew i always left some of my clothes behind here from sleepovers so i could. Elena's home was like my home, we we're like sisters after-all. After coming out, completely dressed in a black salwar kameez and my hair left down dripping wet. I looked for the hair dryer and dried my hair. After getting ready i took a deep breath and opened the door and walked downstairs. 'Are you sure she won't tell Elena?' I heard Stefan ask Elena. I frowned, why did he not trust me? I walked into the living room to see them all there. 'I won't tell. I promise but i am not leaving this place either. I am staying here, and helping you protect Elena and everyone else.' I told them, to get a smile from Elena, Stefan and Bonnie but a strange look from Damon. 'Great now another person to save from stupidity.' Damon replied and walked out the house. Sheesh this guy had terrible manners, i thought. I hugged Elena and Bonnie,'I am not leaving you two ever, and you or anyone else can never ever stop me.' They hugged me tighter. Stefan stood there smiling and i mouthed a thank you. As he mouthed a what and i finally mouthed back for protecting elena to which he just smiled.

Finally, after the emotional talk, me, Stefan, Elena and Bonnie sat in the living talking about our lives but my eyes we're just searching for one person. 'Elena, um where's Damon?' I asked hoping she wouldn't question me further and just give me a simple reply. She looked at Stefan, 'Yeah, i've just noticed, Stefan, do you know where he went?' Stefan looked at Elena and blinked his eyes, Elena frowned and forced a smile, 'Riddhima, he's just gone out with some...friends.' She replied. Friends? Oh. I don't know why i cared. So what if he's not here, and out with his friends? So what if he- ARGH! Riddhima STOP! Your going to kill your brain by thinking about that guy-with-terrible-manners! 'Elena, sorry but i think i should head home, i'll stop by again this evening.' I smiled, praying she doesn't beg me to stay. 'Alright, but come again soon.' She replied after i got up. 'Bye Guys.' I hugged all of them and walked out. My mind drifted to him again, why do i care, where he is? and what he is doing?! Should i go home? Nothing to do there...I'll go to the beach. I started to walk towards the beach which was pretty far from here but i didn't mind walking. While walking i didn't realise that i actually reached the beach. I walked towards the sand and sat near the ocean while closing my eyes feeling the wind on my face and remembering those special momments with my mother, and my family... I felt a tear drop from eyes and someone wiped it. I immideiately opened it to see Damon. I looked at him shocked.. As he just looked into my eyes and i got lost in his. 'Sorry,' He said breaking the eyelock...I snapped out of his dreamy eyes, and looked away. 'What are you doing here?' I asked him. 'Oh i was already here with my friends and i uh..saw you.' He said. I looked at him and realised he was trying to hide something. I looked around and realised no one was here...so he lied, he came here maybe the same reason as me, to clear his thoughts...
'There's no one here.' I smirked at him. He hesitated and i could see that he tried to think of another excuse. 'I don't want to know.' I told him, and he smiled at me. 'Um, i think i should go.' I quickly said, i couldn't tell him that his presence sent shivers down my spine, his smell was so intoxicating, his voice was so melodious -- 'Oh um, I'll see you later.' I looked behind, and he was nowhere insight...Supernatural powers, i thought. While walking home, it started to get dark, i realised i never said thank you to Damon, i felt like i needed too. He was a jerk for being mean the other day, and not walking me home today but he was a nice person although he did try to act like the bad guy. 'Stupid' i mumered. I looked up and felt someone following me. I stopped my tracks as soon as possible and turned around to see nothing. 'Strange.' I muttered underneath my breath. I started to walk faster, and increase my pace, when i stopped and turned around to see that same man i saw last time sucking someone's blood. I panicked and i began to run as fast i could until...I bumped into someone and buried my face in their chest. ' H-help m-me.' I finally spoke, he hugged me and i broke away and looked at him. It was Damon. God, this man was nearly everywhere. 'What happened?' He looked at me, trying to hide the fact he was worried. 'T-the s-same g-guy as last t-time was f-following me.' I turned around to see him there. 'H-him.' I pointed at the guy and tears started to flow from my eyes. Damon looked furiously at the man, 'Klaus.' I looked at Damon shocked. This man was Klaus the one that was after Elena. The one that was stronger than all of us put together. 'Go home, I'll be there in a few.' He told me but i refused. 'No i'm not leaving you alone.' I replied and anger rose within him. 'Just get the f*** out of here!' He yelled at me, although i was hurt there was no way i was leaving Damon alone with someone who could kill him within seconds! 'No!' I cried. 'H-he could kill you.' I whispered, but he heard it and pretended he couldn't. 'I don't f******g care, just go home and call Stefan.' He pushed me. Again, i was hurt but i didn't budge. Klaus looked at us arguing and said, 'Damon, son do us a favour and leave, her blood tastes very delious to me.' He smirked. I started shivering and Damon ran to him. 'Damon!' I screamed. I was frightened, i always hated fights, and i hated seeing blood. And Damon, would be hurt. I called up Elena and told her the situation quickly and she called Stefan and Bonnie. I had to do something before they arrived otherwise Damon, would get hurt. 'Klaus.' I said, his name sent shivers down my spine -- not like Damon did, in a way the frightens you. As soon as the both heard me, they both let go and looked at me. 'I'll give you my blood just don't hurt Damon.' I said not looking at Damon because i knew he'd freak out and plan to murder me. 'Are you crazy woman?! Get the hell out of here!' He screamed at the top of his voice, but i still didn't budge. I ignored his presence. 'So what say, Klaus, do we have a deal?' He smirked at Damon and me. 'Of course.' He pushed Damon onto the ground furiously. I looked at Damon and relaxed seeing that he wasn't injured. Klaus ran towards me, and grabbed me. I closed my eyes, and felt him about to bite me when...Someone pushed him and me furiously, to which i quickly opened my eyes...It was Damon. 'I don't care what you think Riddhima, but i will not let you harm your life.' He said as if he was ordering me. I was about to reply when Stefan, Elena and Bonnie arrived. Bonnie used her supernatural witch powers, which made Klaus scream and he ran away. 'Riddhima!' Elena and Bonnie screamed at the same time and ran towards me. They both helped me up. Damon walked towards me and he said,'Elena, tell your friend that if she dares to do anything like that again, i will kill her myself.' I knew he didn't mean it and replied, 'It's my life Damon, you don't make the choices for me, I make my own.' He just walked off and disappeared into thin air. Elena made me stay at her house. Her and Stefan stayed at Elena's Bedroom -- which i insisted her too. Me and Bonnie stayed at her brother Jeremy's room, who was away on holiday with his aunt Jenna. Everyone had already fallen asleep, and i just couldn't sleep. Damon had taken over all my thoughts. 'Stupid jerk,' I mumered and walked downstairs. I tiptoed into the kitchen and saw a figure. I was about to scream when the figure came forward and held my mouth. I couldn't see due to the lights. 'W*f let-.' I tried speaking but he held my mouth so tight and i could barely move. But i recongised his touch and pushed him furiously. 'Damon, what is your problem?!' I whispered praying no one would wake up. I could feel him smirk as he went and turned on the kitchen lights. He walked back and sat on the chair and munched his applie totally ignoring my presence. 'Thank you.' I mumered and he stopped eating and looked at me. 'What for?' He asked politely -- which sort of shocked me, i knew he was a nice person but he didn't speak politely that often. 'For always saving me, Elena told me the other night you saved me aswell, and for being a amazing person.' I smiled as i told him. He just looked at me stunned, what? i thought.. did no one ever praise him? 'I did what i wanted to.' He ignored me again. I frowned but processing what he said, i smiled again and continued,'So you wanted to save me?' I smirked trying to tease him. 'Yeah.' He said and he stopped munching as he realised what he said, 'I mean-.' He tried to explain himself but i cut him off,'I don't want to know.' I said and he just smiled. 'Thanks.' He mumered and i just smiled. 'So, um...Why is Klaus after me?' I tried to start a conversation. 'I don't know, to be honest I'm not exactly sure, but i am pretty sure it wasn't just that your blood tastes tasty.' He replied. 'Oh. How will we save Elena, I mean the awakening is Next week, we don't have anything planned, so what will we do?' I asked again and he replied,' There's no we. Me, Stefan and Bonnie will save her. You stay out.' I frowned, 'Why not me?' I could see his anger rising. 'Leave it will you.' But i didn't care, 'I want to know Damon! It's not fair, Elena is my friend aswell, more like a sister. I want to help.' He just got fed up and said,' I don't want to lose anyone!' He replied. He realised what he said,' What i meant was Elena doesn't want to lose anyone.' Now i was pretty sure, he lied about that. So he cares about me, okay probably as a friend, don't get high hopes Riddhima, remember he still loves Katherine. 'D-do you love Katherine?' He looked at me in shock, i could see the pain in his eyes that he had to go through. 'That's none of your business.' He said sternly as he finished munching his apple and threw away the remains. 'I-m sorry.' I quickly replied, this guy hurts me and yet he still manages to help me. Gosh, kitna irritating hai! I began to walk back until he pulled my wrist and turned me to face him but i looked everywhere but at him. 'I'm sorry if i ever hurt you, but i just don't like talking about it.' He said politely trying to look into my eyes but i was looking down. Finally i looked up and smiled. 'It's okay.' He let go of my hand quickly avoiding the awkward silence. 'What are you doing here?' 'Oh um, i always come here at night when Stefan's not at home, Boredom takes over you see.' He said not looking into my eyes and i knew he was lieing. 'Or did you come to check and see if i was okay, so i could swear i felt your presence in my room.' I said smirking. He looked at me stunned. Bet he didn't think i was like that. 'N-no i wanted to a-ask Bon-.' I replied, 'Save it. I didn't realise that your so bad at lieing.' He looked away trying to hide that adorable smile that was trying to into sight. 'You look adorable when you smile, why hide it.' I said and quickly ran back upstairs to sleep. That night as i tried to sleep, all i could think about was that dumb-jerkass, that had taken over all my thoughts but i fell into deep slumber dreaming about that adorable ass.

Sorry for the SHORT and LATE update! Like i said i have my finals this year, in a few weeks :( and i haven't revised at ALL :O So please pray for me! && This is NOT finished, it's just a INCOMPLETE UPDATE ! Leave comments and please press the 'LIKE' tab. Thank you very much.

30/04:
Sorry for the late update, but yeah finally completed! Thank you for all those who comment!

-Shan-

Edited by -shan- - 01 May 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona2010KaJen_addiction-RabiaKSGKaJen-

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

IF-Rockerz

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Basket <3 Mwaaahhhzz <3
Yuw Updated <3..
Hayyeee <3 
Great Part <3 
Damon Smild.. Hehehe..
Riddhima Was Starin At Him..
Awww Love Riddhima Elena & Bonnie Fwendship <3
Basket This Tym Yuw Have To Revise Ok..
Take Care <3
Lov Yuw <3

*Edited*
OMG Klaus </3 Hate Him Hes Such A B******...
And Damon.. Hmmm Wat Shall I Say Bwt Him..
Hes Saved Riddhima.. 
Den He Goes Sooo Annoyin..
LOL..
He Styll Loves Katherine..
Intresttiin..
Update Soon 

Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 01 May 2011 at 6:48am

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
awesome part!
haww! ridz staring at damon! gandi bacchi!
damon smiled at her! so cute!
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Basket <3 Mwaaahhhzz <3
Yuw Updated <3..
Hayyeee <3 
Great Part <3 
Damon Smild.. Hehehe..
Riddhima Was Starin At Him..
Awww Love Riddhima Elena & Bonnie Fwendship <3
Basket This Tym Yuw Have To Revise Ok..
Take Care <3
Lov Yuw <3

Bulbul ahhh i'm missing you and the others so much :'(, i come on IF because writing and reading FF's helps with my english revision <3 Thank you a million for commenting :D
Awww thank youuu, much love x

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotKaJen

awesome part!
haww! ridz staring at damon! gandi bacchi!
damon smiled at her! so cute!
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

Thank you so much, LOOOL <3
Your welcomee <33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top