Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kurikaur

Groupbie

kurikaur

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i am new on this forum, but i must say I LOVE THIS SHOWW SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH!!!
I fell in love with both the characters and i must say
both guddu and runjhun are great acting.  they are some of the best actors we have on screen.   Every word and every action is done with so much thought, its amazing. 

i hope you all accept me into your group because we all have one thing in common, we love bhagonwali. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraKaren7731skamaniAnovamonalidpSaima2010Bonaigauranitaishanak.hotPrabhkalluRach-dcOmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Addicted to Guddu & Runjhun" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Welcome and I am sure that you will have fun.

PS.....I am addicted to both G and R too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBonaiPrabhkallu

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kurikaur

i am new on this forum, but i must say I LOVE THIS SHOWW SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH!!!
I fell in love with both the characters and i must say
both guddu and runjhun are great acting.  they are some of the best actors we have on screen.   Every word and every action is done with so much thought, its amazing. 

i hope you all accept me into your group because we all have one thing in common, we love bhagonwali. 

Hey there!

Jump right in .. no need to request ... Big smile.
We all love G & R.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBonaiPrabhkalluOmaRamdassRach-dc

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Hey Kurikaur!  Welcome to the forum.  I totally hear ya.  "Bhagonwali" is my favorite show & I'm crazy about it!!!  Ghunjhun rocks!!!!  This is a great forum.  The writing of this show blows me away & it's quite unconventional which is nice.  I used to not like Indian serials but I Heart this one.  My mom & my grandparents used to followed a lot of the ones that used to air on Zee tv & a lot of them went down the drain in terms of the writing.  So this explains the hatred I used to have for Indian serials.  The other better shows on Zee tv at present besides "Bhagonwali" are "Ram Milaayi Jodi", "Pavitra Rishta", & "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli" but "Bhagonwali" is the only show I seriously follow.  I just watch bits & pieces of the other 3 serials I mentioned.  My 9 year old bro likes "Bhagonwali" & his favorite character on it is GudduLOL

Edited by edabella - 20 April 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonaishanak.hotPrabhkallurani2007OmaRamdassRach-dc

kurikaur

Groupbie

kurikaur

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Hey Kurikaur!  Welcome to the forum.  I totally hear ya.  "Bhagonwali" is my favorite show & I'm crazy about it!!!  Ghunjhun rocks!!!!  This is a great forum.  The writing of this show blows me away & it's quite unconventional which is nice.  I used to not like Indian serials but I Heart this one.  My mom & my grandparents used to followed a lot of the ones that used to air on Zee tv & a lot of them went down the drain in terms of the writing.  So this explains the hatred I used to have for Indian serials.  The other better shows on Zee tv at present besides "Bhagonwali" are "Ram Milaayi Jodi", "Pavitra Rishta", & "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli" but "Bhagonwali" is the only show I seriously follow.  I just watch bits & pieces of the other 3 serials I mentioned.  My 9 year old bro likes "Bhagonwali" & his favorite character on it is GudduLOL

Hey Edabella
I also watch the other shows as well, but im addicted to this one.  I cannot wait till the next episode comes.  I absolutely love guddu and runjhun, i love the dialogue, everything except the stupid M&M.  
i just hope this show doesn't go toward stupid tracks like other indian serials. 

Bonaishanak.hotedabellaPrabhkalluRach-dc

stranger11

Goldie

stranger11

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Welcome!
I guess if anyone sees them they will be addicted...i never imagined that thr pair would turn out so cute and nice after they start liking each other...
Honestly as i watch my shows online...this was the last show that i used to watch with not alot of interest...But since Guddu has started changing and the cute music background they have started playing...this is like the first i try to watch

skamaniBonaishanak.hotPrabhkalluRach-dc

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
hi welcome...to this forum..Wink

pls share yr thoughts..and hit that chasker meter so that we can get the ratings up..Wink

love this show cos the cast can act...and the story is great....

shame that this show and cast HAVE NOT..been nominated for the next awards show..

would love to see guddu/runjhun perform to a romantic number..Wink

Bonaishanak.hotPrabhkalluRach-dcbee5

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
well, i've posted a few in the past, but i'm really new to this forum.  and i must say, I'M TOTALLY HOOKED INTO THIS SHOW, and i don't speak hindi.  thanks a lot to this forum for the english written updates.  the show just blows your mind away.  i keep thinking of scenarios for guddu and runjhun in my head. 

Bonaishanak.hotPrabhkallurani2007Rach-dc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.