WU - 20/4 ~ Sangeet+mehndi, pashu & malti meet

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heenap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for a super quick detail update....as of now this show is one of my fav on the television
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you  Preetha for a lovely update....

Rajan mom is such a show off. I feel like Rajan mom will break off the wedding to defame Nikita and her family and Ved will step in and may  marry Nikita at the last moment to save her honor and her family honor.

I bet Evil Pashu and Chedi might blame Toasty for this too  
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Preetha for the fab update :)

I'm thinking how long before Ved realizes his true feelings for Nitika...Rajan's mom will probably up for another showdown with him soon...

I bet Malti's mom is going to take Toasty's name and say they know what happens in their home, including Toasty selling the necklace for her friend's gifts..I wish Malti just quiets her once and defends Toasty!

PreethiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you  Preetha for a lovely update....

Rajan mom is such a show off. I feel like Rajan mom will break off the wedding to defame Nikita and her family and Ved will step in and may  marry Nikita at the last moment to save her honor and her family honor.

I bet Evil Pashu and Chedi might blame Toasty for this too  

hmm quite possible but looking at the precap i think she will make an issue about nitika and ved as ved did follow her and on seeing them alone she might also end up making stories..
PreethiR thumbnail

@gauri: i dont think malti has informed her mom about toasty selling off the necklace but she definately will create an issue regarding her..

as for rajan's mom she is going to create some drama there..that's for sure..hope that by bringing in ved it doesnt create more problems for toasty..

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetha_6

@gauri: i dont think malti has informed her mom about toasty selling off the necklace but she definately will create an issue regarding her..

as for rajan's mom she is going to create some drama there..that's for sure..hope that by bringing in ved it doesnt create more problems for toasty..

I agree Preetha...Malti has been noticing how Toasty has been handling her domestic issues, unlike her, who always had a mother to give her advise to fight back, rather than finding a solution...I hope Malti asks Pashu for another chance (which is unlikely to happen any soon)..but regardless, I dont want Toasty to get into any more trouble...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I bet the diamond necklace is fake.....

Hmmm Ved n Nitika are bonding quite well. Looks like there will be a big showdown by the time the wedding is about to happen.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Feel sorry but also angry with Malti for just nodding her head to her Mom. This is exactly the reason why so many marriages fail. Hope she and Pashu get a chance to talk together.
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Preetha for your efforts in writing updates.. along with Nidhi... aplause for u as well dear 👏👏 👏

In yesterday's episode, while Rajan's mom was giving Nitika the "diamond" set after showing off so much, at that instant I thought pakka Nitika will lose it or something will happen so that she's blamed (guessing from the precap, where she has her hand on her neck and looks worriedly here n there as if she's dropped something on the floor - obviously the neckalce!!!!) and sone pe suhaga Ved noticing this n going after her to help her find it... I guess this reason is enough to break the marriage cos from Rajan's mom's expression throughout Tej and Toasty's dance sequence was that iss aurat ko khush karna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai... 🤢 🤢 🤢

Anyways, I hope that in today's episode after hearing her mother talk about getting a share in the village wala ghar, Malti stands up n asks her mom to just shut up (dream.... dream 😆) or at least sternly asks to be left alone with Pashu so that she can talk to him (vaise uske dimag mein toh Toasty ki baat goonj rahi hogi na... ek kadam aap badhaoge toh kya pata unki taraf se bhi ek kadam badhe!!!! 😳)