Chandragupta Maurya

about the characters ... pls rate friends

Poll Question: Whose acting left a mark on your heart ?..:)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [71.43%]
4 [28.57%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
  this serial is awesome every role is tailor madeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about the characters ... pls rate friends" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
For me, its no doubt the actor who plays Chanakya.
He plays him with so much confidence, so much focus, and adds a mystique to his character.  He plays Chanakya as someone larger than life, almost a mythical creature.  AND yet he is able to keep all this real. AND he is mesmerizing!!!!!Star
A truly amazing actor!!!Clap
Also, this story is driven by Chankaya, like he is the driver of the chariot, so the casting of Chankya has to be very crucial.  I am glad that the casting director have picked the actor currently playing him. 

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 20 April 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Though I voted for Chanakya but I must admit that everyone is doing a fab job in this show even Dhanand in a grey char........I loved his timings of Tigid..dha......its just awesome.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u...PARiNA...Bul3tiny15

KamalikaG

KamalikaG

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I am highly impressed with Rushiraj, considering the fact that he's a debutant! Manish Wadhwa is fantastic as Chanakya...wonderful casting Clap

palak_lrl_remix

palak_lrl_remix

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Chanakya u rule!! his composure, wits and intelligence have amazed me time and again..i am extremely in awe of chanankya neetiBlushing

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I cannot vote as for me its two people who have stole my heart with their outstanding talent-Chandragupta and Chanakya!..

tiny15

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
but for me C , CGM and Dhananand .. cant decide!

tiny15

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Same here Parina....it's very difficult for me to decide Between Chanakya, CGM and Dhananand...All three are my favourites... i can't even think of this show without these three awesome actors...they all are doing a perfect job in their own way. But, Manish ji and sooraj ji are quite experienced actors in front of Rushi....and the way Rushi is handling his work in respect of such commendable actors...I think he deserves a huge applauseClap

Edited by Historylover - 21 April 2011 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.