•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Just wanted the episode in my lunch break and got really excited that the "hey hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" sound track is back!!! The first time it was in the background was when Guddu carried Runjhun home from the daru ka ada and the next morning when she comes to wake him up I think.

We haven't heard it in a while and I thought the show was not going to use it anymore.

This is my token Guddu crushing on Runjhun music.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  If you missed it, it's played in today's episode when Runjhun comes to wake up Guddu and you see Guddu sleeping.  Also notice, he knew it was Runjhun trying to wake him up.
d new music track is realyyyy sweeeeet n going perfect on gunjun ....
even in yest epi d there was new music ...while guddu was driving n RJ was washin d pots ......
yes love that BM...it was also played when guddu walks behind runjhun..when she is making the bed...πŸ˜‰

sounds like it will also be played 2moro in bathroom scene..
Originally posted by rani2007

Also notice, he knew it was Runjhun trying to wake him up.

Rani2007
yea, I noticed that.  He was aware exactly who it was.  Not some "N" person or Kunkun.  
That truly was one brilliantly executed scene.  It makes a tremendous difference to watch a scene enacted by actors who can act instead of just having a blank face and mouthing dialogues.  These two really are gr8 together. πŸ‘
i love all the music in the show...they are all good
Originally posted by bhavni88

yes love that BM...it was also played when guddu walks behind runjhun..when she is making the bed...πŸ˜‰

sounds like it will also be played 2moro in bathroom scene..

What is BM?πŸ˜•β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by rani2007

Originally posted by wasnadivay9

Loves that song.. Seem likes it meant for only GunJun! πŸ˜›