Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Just wanted the episode in my lunch break and got really excited that the "hey hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" sound track is back!!! The first time it was in the background was when Guddu carried Runjhun home from the daru ka ada and the next morning when she comes to wake him up I think.

We haven't heard it in a while and I thought the show was not going to use it anymore.

This is my token Guddu crushing on Runjhun music.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile  If you missed it, it's played in today's episode when Runjhun comes to wake up Guddu and you see Guddu sleeping.  Also notice, he knew it was Runjhun trying to wake him up.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovauzeeshanak.hotPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010rusha4003tehzeeb25OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yay...Return of Soundtrack" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
d new music track is realyyyy sweeeeet n going perfect on gunjun ....
even in yest epi d there was new music ...while guddu was driving n RJ was washin d pots ......

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yes love that BM...it was also played when guddu walks behind runjhun..when she is making the bed...Wink

sounds like it will also be played 2moro in bathroom scene..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Also notice, he knew it was Runjhun trying to wake him up.

Rani2007
yea, I noticed that.  He was aware exactly who it was.  Not some "N" person or Kunkun.  
That truly was one brilliantly executed scene.  It makes a tremendous difference to watch a scene enacted by actors who can act instead of just having a blank face and mouthing dialogues.  These two really are gr8 together. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAnovarani2007OmaRamdass

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i love all the music in the show...they are all good

edabella

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

yes love that BM...it was also played when guddu walks behind runjhun..when she is making the bed...Wink

What is BM?ConfusedBlushing

LuvKyuMin

LuvKyuMin

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rani2007][QUOTE=bhavni88]yes love that BM...it was also played when guddu walks behind runjhun..when she is making the bed...Wink

background music

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wasnadivay9

[QUOTE=rani2007][QUOTE=bhavni88]yes love that BM...it was also played when guddu walks behind runjhun..when she is making the bed...Wink

background music

lol wow, thanks.  Duh would be an understatement here. Blushing

bhavni88

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.