Posted: 13 years ago
you reminded me of ankita on holi video guruji..😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

you reminded me of ankita on holi video guruji..😆

that was nothing Usha ...I think I was worse ...😲

When my boys were taking me home , the doctor said to my son , keep her away from her  cell phone for at least the next few hours ....
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so you are still texting now or you stopped..😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Usha, I swear I have   no idea how it happened ...It was a strange sedative ..I was doing what I was told  and even talking  but do not remember a thing ...
But after the  surgery , my boys  had to lift me and bring me to my bedroom and then I was sleeping I guess...
Whatever , it is over now ..
I did send my husband a text of  " I am sorry  "after  I was told what happened ...
Sheesh ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
so you were more like vandita..😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Usha, now this savita will throw Archana out of her house again ..I hope Manav and Archana don't go back to live on the roadside again ...not even for a single day because their old house must have gone ....
And Archu is now pregnant , she better not take any risk with her baby ....
archanamanav thumbnail
you think manav did right by not telling savita guruji?..🤔
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you back Tanya...You are too good messaging 65 times ðŸ¤£..your hubby would have gone crazy too..Well done Tanya dear.....Good to see you back...In all this comical chaos I think your sons and your hubby would  be releived that you are back to normal...I think they will forgive you as you are back to normal n in full form..For that they can handle such chaos ðŸ¤£..ultimately you are their precious gem and like they all are happy that u are back with bang we all are also happy that   our precious gem of the PR family is back..Welcome back Tanya and do take some rest !!!😊

PS : Nice to See Manav smiling after long time...Good Arman scene and I am waiting for tomorrow for Arman n sachu outing...That would be so good...Damn Dharmu is back...
So Next Satish n Manav fight ðŸ˜• after this pathetic never ending Savita's track...Man i hope at least they show Savita does not know about Archu pregnancy to have a chance for Savita's character to at least redeem herself later on...Hope so....Its going to be a pathetic scene they way Archu is pushed..Dont know what CV's are thinking....
Hope Arman's baby comes as a strength for Manav to fight against the odds n is not shown as weakness....
Hope to see some good Arman scenes and some positvity some time soon....
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Thanks jai, you are always so sweet ..Most of them were blank messages but still....

Jai even I don't know  what the equation between Savita and Archana will be after she finds out that she will be a grandmother again ....
I really  really want it all to go well ....
It  was so bad to see her pushing Archu and I thought that she had returned that necklace .....
At least she is on good terms with Manav now and I think even if Manav leaves the house he has a responsibility towards a small child who lives in this house ...
4 times his life has been threatened and savita just doesn't care that she is puttign Sachu's life in danger .....In fact the more mistakes she makes , instead of thinking that it is me who is finding it difficult to cope , she just thinks that it is all Archana's fault ....
So for sachu's sake ,Manav has to keep o ngoing to his house ..
I love that baby so much ....hating the  idea  of him being alone with savita ..
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote goes to Manav for being so happy and enjoying one of the best day in his life. This guy
deserves all the happiness in the world. The way he thanked his wife and hugged her was nice to see. I hope they won't show arman suffering during pregnancy. It will be horrible to see that.

Though it was for his mom's sake, I liked manav telling archana not to tell to his evil mom yet about the baby.  I don't want that maniac to know anything about archana or her baby. Now the queen seems to be better so archana should take manav and go back to her home. She should enjoy her
pregnancy and baby. I guess according to SBB God is making the queen herself to kick the archana out. Before they leave I hope Damodar slaps his wife real hard. Why can't that dumb damo tell his evil wife that is not her house.

I noticed every time the queen savita hold the baby sachu he is crying his lungs out. When he is not
crying he is looking at her with an expression "hey evil lady what is wrong with you". 
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago