Phulwa

angad not in a popular cast?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priyaptkq

Groupbie

priyaptkq

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
guys have u nticed that name of angad hasija is not their in the list of popular cast, guys i mean he is the lead actor of the show but still his name is t their in the popular cast? i mean that is very bad, i hope that his name is entered very soon, afer aj he is the important part of the show, so what u guys say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYASanGad2Survive

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "angad not in a popular cast?" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Name has been added :) 

Please post future queries in the Help Desk. 

- Phulwa Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 21 April 2011 at 9:55am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.