Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

biology😃 followed by maths and chemistry😃.

smart😉
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

biology😃followed by maths and chemistry😃.

Excellent and very smart!!
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1 Wat z d best thing in u?
2 wat u do to make ur self feel bettter when ur stressed?
3 can u cook?
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

1 Wat z d best thing in u?i am very patient😊
2 wat u do to make ur self feel bettter when ur stressed?i talk to my father😃
3 can u cook?NO

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is one thing you would change about the world if you had the power?
Would you ever love to work in Bollywood?
Aurora. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

What is one thing you would change about the world if you had the power?corruption
Would you ever love to work in Bollywood?

no

wat z d craziest/naughtiest thing u have ever done??? describe in brief.

Aurora. thumbnail

this incident was back in 2006,i was staying in gorakhpur then.we had our summer holidays and i was getting bored so thought of doing something adventureous😆.me,my sis and our friend went up to a 60ft water tank and climbed up with ladder like steps😆.that tank had lots of beehives as well.it took us 20 min to climb up and we finally stood up on the tank giving proud smiles.unfortunately an officer spotted us there and informed the air force police,by the time we came down the tank the IAF police had already reached and they were giving us stern looks.they introduced us to the officer who had reporetd us😡...it was the AOC(air officer commanding) of gorakhpur and my daddy's boss.he was surprised to see all three of us there as we were supposed to be🤓.the worst part those people decided to call the c admo n the security officer as well...it was none other than daddy dearest.i thought daddy would be furious for letting him down in front of the whole station and was cursing myself for being such a stupid teenager😭😭  but surprise surprise😃😳 my daddy was actually happy that we did something so crazy😆,he told us he was worried that his children were turning out to be boring geeks🤓😆😆 😆,he gave a party the very next day😆😆 and nobody was angry with us all of my daddy's freinds and my friends had expressions like "welcome to the family".
Edited by Prithika_C - 13 years ago

this incident was back in 2006,i was staying in gorakhpur then.we had our summer holidays and i was getting bored so thought of doing something adventureous😆.me,my sis and our friend went up to a 60ft water tank and climbed up with ladder like steps😆.that tank had lots of beehives as well.it took us 20 min to climb up and we finally stood up on the tank giving proud smiles.unfortunately an officer spotted us there and informed the air force police,by the time we came down the tank the IAF police had already reached and they were giving us stern looks.they introduced us to the officer who had reporetd us😡...it was the AOC(air officer commanding) of gorakhpur and my daddy's boss.he was surprised to see all three of us there as we were supposed to be🤓.the worst part those people decided to call the c admo n the security officer as well...it was none other than daddy dearest.i thought daddy would be furious for letting him down in front of the whole station and was cursing myself for being such a stupid teenager😭😭  but surprise surprise😃😳 my daddy was actually happy that we did something so crazy😆,he told us he was worried that his children were turning out to be boring geeks🤓😆😆 😆,he gave a party the very next day😆😆 and nobody was angry with us all of my daddy's freinds and my friends had expressions like "welcome to the family".

interesting😊😃
Aurora. thumbnail

i luv you for asking this question😃🤗,you know why naa😉😃.